Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. (3316 Views)

Chris Brown Gives Davido A Huge Surprise On Stage In Los Angeles, California / Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Ninhogreat: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
James Brown gives presentation in front of his coursemates during a class in UK.

Watch video below and subscribe for more interesting update

https://youtube.com/shorts/5LNGnMsWEYs?feature=share

1 Like

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Blacknote: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by VEXT: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
I hate gays .....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by brosom(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bone straight grin

3 Likes

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by tnerro1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:48am On Feb 23, 2022
VEXT:
I hate gays .....
Everyone love them.. kiss kiss cheesy
You can't do nothing about them cos they are here to stay.. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

no sir,a guy was killed at Park Güell, Barcelona this morning because he was gay.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:16am On Feb 23, 2022
Popjoan:
no sir,a guy was killed at Park Güell, Barcelona this morning because he was gay.
That's weird... undecided
That doesn't change and won't stop them from being who they are..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by VEXT: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

7 Likes

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2022
This one weak me.

Na how this boy take get admission for UK abeg? angry

4 Likes

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's weird... undecided
That doesn't change and won't stop them from being who they are..
yes thou

1 Like

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by BigDawsNet: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
I don't Hate gays

I can never be one

My colleagues and coworkers are gay

They are human...they deserve respect
When we get to heaven..God will judge us a

1 Like

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Digmygold: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

May they stay in your family. Starting with your gay son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Digmygold:

May they stay in your family. Starting with your gay son.
Thanks... kiss

1 Like

Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Digmygold: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks... kiss

AMEN.
Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Digmygold: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one weak me.

Na how this boy take get admission for UK abeg? angry

He claims to.have sponsored himself when he.probably got drilled from.behind by like 200 sugar daddy gays to save up. Will he tell us before say na gay runs give am the money? Nonsense liar.
Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Digmygold:

He claims to.have sponsored himself when he.probably got drilled from.behind by like 200 sugar daddy gays to save up. Will he tell us before say na gay runs give am the money? Nonsense liar.

Stfu boy. Small boy let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland.

I'm surprised you didn't come and defend women here and insult your father as usual. No quote me again for Nairaland. Mind your f*cking business
Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Digmygold: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Stfu boy. Small boy let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland.

I'm surprised you didn't come and defend women here and insult your father as usual. No quote me again for Nairaland. Mind your f*cking business

Frustration reeks all.over your comment. Frustration that you inherited from your father and fore fathers. May that frustration never.leave you.
Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Thou: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Popjoan:
yes thou
mind the way you mention meangry
Re: James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thou:
mind the way you mention meangry
Lol,I like your name dawg...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Faked Kim Kardashian's Tweet Unmasked / PHOTOS: Popular Nigerian Model Displays Her Breasts While Trying To Show Off He / Olamide Looking fresh In Elevator Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.