Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' (21942 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Ifu Ennada who launched an online campaign for Nigerians to get their PVC, has slammed trolls who dragged her over her age shown clearly on her PVC.

The trolls who reacted to the PVC photo Ifu Ennada shared, accused her of lying about her age (26) as they claimed she is older than that. However replying the trolls on her page, Ifu Ennada disclosed that she lost appetite while reading some hate comments. She also added that by the time she will reach that age her trolls had imagined, she will be way better and greater.

Read her post below;

This is how I’m seated marvelling at the stupidity of certain Nigerians who instead of focusing on my PVC post, decided to argue about my age and troll me in the process. I lost appetite while reading some hate comments…
Are you afflicted by low self esteem or do thoughts of underachievement haunt you so much that you’ve concluded everyone in life must be a dishonest asshole like you? Is this why some of you wrote all manner of nonsense in my comment section in a bit to make me regret posting my PVC?

People like you are the reason Nigeria is the way she is. You focus on what doesn’t matter and spend your days attending to irrelevant issues.
To those of you that said I’m way older than my age, thanks for wishing me long life, by the time I’m that age I’d be way better and greater than your imaginations.

Thanks to everyone making this country a better place, we’d rise above every idiot and bring to life the change we want.
PS: Those of you who have nothing but venomous comments to write should please unfriend me, better still attempt to troll me and I’ll block your sorry ass. I’d rather have 10 beautIFU hearted followers than over 300k bitter hearted idiots. —

May God forgive me for getting angry and writing this long post. May God forgive us all in Jesus name.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-marvel-at-the-stupidity-of-some-nigerians-ifu-ennada/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by CYBERCRIME(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Am a member of comment readers association of Africa (CRAOA) nairaland chapter. Our duty is to read, hit like, smile or shake our head depending on the topic and then pass. We don't look for trouble oo. We are not political or belong to one particular religion..Lol.. And pls help us and reduce the work for us by being very brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments because of hunger and dizziness. If you are a member or wish to join , please hit "likes" and pass. Don't look for trouble oo..
Thank you

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
the guy above you see your life. back to matter, the lady is fresh. dayyummm

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
I do too....
It is appaling.
It is alarming.
It is shameful and embarrassing.
We see it on here daily!
Actually most have them just chose to be st*pid due to frustration, not that they are outrightly st*pid.

It is only their type that will cringe reading this comment, they will nearly throw their phone against the wall cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Dacronym(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you're seeing this pls pls pls lets try something
just don't comment on the thread no matter what or how IDGAF you are, just pass Let's try it let my comment be the last, resist the urge
you are the ones giving them money

Make E no enter page 1 oh

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Whothecapfits: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fake People
Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by GerraMeh74(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
We marvel at your own stupidity too!

8 Likes

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by MufasaRebirth: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rubbish

Nigeria got 99 problems but b!tch you ain't one !!

8 Likes

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Bossontop(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
Pipu no go still learn to mynd dia business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by BiafranBushBoy: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
lol

See my signature!
Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
embarassed She is now a Celeb.....
Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by salbis(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you lie na your age, you come talk true sef na your age. Nothing concern me.

2 Likes

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by paduaultimate: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
The energy she invested in typing this gibberish...would ve been used to just post her birth certificate if its a valid one.....That one follow for people wey go BB naija? shocked

1 Like

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Whothecapfits: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
GerraMeh74:
We marvel at your own stupidity too!

on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Folashade2016(f): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you come to nairaland you will weep uncontrollably. Sad as it may sound she's right.

check my SIGNATURE

11 Likes

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yes, she's right because those idiots following her on social media are retarrds

Who is Ifu Enada?

What exactly she don contribute to naija economy?

Wetin be her contribution to naija education sector?

What exactly does she represent?

4 Likes

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by blesskewe(f): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Watin concern me all i knw is that dat daura is waitin 4sumone
Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by oshe11: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
I was given TVC in 2011 but my PVC was no where to be found during 2015 election.....

Looked for it to no avail.....

Is it alright to apply for another?

Because I wan take take break on Friday.....

I have to contribute to HIS exit
Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
You are right.

It's so glaring among Buhars's supporters

1 Like

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You are right.

It's so glaring among Buhars's supporters

Talk of the devil.....
Here they are.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by YINKS89(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
really 26 too old sef.... she should have choose 19 years.

3 Likes

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Dacronym(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Yes, she's right because those idiots following her on social media are retarrds

Who is Ifu Enada?

What exactly she don contribute to naija economy?

Wetin be her contribution to naija education sector?

What exactly does she represent?

Guy naaaaaaa
read my post
Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Igba123: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Me too. No b small tin oo!
Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69051297:

Stale.. you too will go to jail soon.
Buhari kee you there.

1 Like

Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by torino88(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pinterest Follower and Repins click to earn some cash
Re: PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' by okwabayi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ok. She's the only person from this year's Big Brother Naija edition who kept doubting others’ ages. It was obviously guilty conscience disturbing her. The males in the house didn't make moves on her too. I guess her body is as strong as it looks and no man wanted to date his aunt's age mate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asake sells out 19,000-Seater Barclays Centre in US / Bovi And His Daughter, Elena, Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos / 2018 BBNaija Finalists Continue Their Media Tour As They Stop By Cool FM (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.