Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even (35602 Views)

Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos / Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by ike6: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
yemmight:

She's only 42? You think that is not a concern?
it's sarcasm. Try to keep up
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yekeenbola:
My dear, marriage is an achievement o, get married and you will know.

Just pray for a good man, loobatan

grin I am a Man. I just don't think marriage is all it's cut out to be, not with the stuff I see everyday. Nah not interested
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Bintabisiriyu: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
ufuosman:

Young man, don't call her name. You don't know anything abt her life. U hv ur own side u need to attend to

Common shut up there, eze ure.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
kessling:

Is she married? yes or no? and you began to rant. Did I say marriage is the yardstick to measure success?

grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Amarabae(f): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
She is very happy without a man.
All you egoistic misogynists should leave her alone.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
I miss yuzedo

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by meobizy(f): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you check her bottom it says "way past expiry date.".
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Isabitalk(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aunty is aging gracefully. Enjoy your life dear, who marriage epp?
The ones wey don rush go marry, we dey read their wahala here on NL daily. cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Waffarianman(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Her Life Her Make Up.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by sexdoll: 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
she's okay
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by enemyofprogress: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
I'm sure by now this babe pussssssy go don dey squeeze face
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by leonard002(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
beautiful lady!
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by andy82: 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Shut the fvck up. Since when did marriage become an achievement?

How about the thousands of rubbish marriages we have nowadays? angry

Example tiwa and hubby. Dubia thing's.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Larasisi(f): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Always on polnt
she has no rival i don't know what men are waiting for that someone has not swept her off her feet.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by AuroraB(f): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=osazeeblue01 post=69054744][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by africanusvu(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha.Ada mbaise ji emeonu.love u xos you av bowed out when ur overtion was loudest. Never allow scandal to mess u up like Tonto and other brainless celeb.my respect sis
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Kyllahmc(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
kessling:
She don marry?
e concern you? Marriage is over hyped as long as I'm concerned. As long as she got her own money and living happily, nothing else matters... If she wants a baby she could simply adopt one or better still find a cute baby daddy to put a baby inside her... Common, This is 21st century forgodsake!
Marriage my Azz! See, happiness is all that matters in this life... Marriage isn't compulsory anymore!
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by mostmorgan: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

and since when is marriage not an achievement?
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by showafrica(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
ayodaisi:
Ageing with style

No matter what u do old age na old age. Commot those make up na, na sth else. The good thing is she is naturally beautiful.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by gonkin(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
I hope she gets married soon cuz the beauty is wasting.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by karika2018: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
very unfortunate.......nigerians know the truth and they keep pretending......

rita dominic is a lesbian...

she will never get married or have any relationship with a man....

she may have a baby just to save face....

but wait until the day nigeria will accept gay marriage then you people will be shocked....

qote me till eternity.....she will never date a man or ever get married........

12 yrs ago i watched her on an mtvbase interview when she said she has never really had any major relationship with any man in her life......and does not think is her priority in life.......

most producers in nollywood know and that is why they featured her in that lesbian movie with uche jombo 15yrs ago............even most of her family know
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Baroba(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
With the amount of useless, emotionally immature boy men we have today, can't blame her for staying in her lane.. Pretty Rita cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by donqx: 1:19am On Jul 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Wahala90: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

He was not talking of failed marriages like yours. He meant honourable respectable marriage, which is an achievement because not everybody can have such.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Wahala90:

He was not talking of failed marriages like yours. He meant honourable respectable marriage, which is an achievement because not everybody can have such.

You must be very sick in the head. Who told you I am married or wish to be married. He-goat angry
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by ImaIma1(f): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2018
kessling:
She don marry?

Marriage!!! The ultimate!!!

Abeg leave that thing. Let her live her life and not have you people hang marriage over her head everytime. Us it your marriage?
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by IdakChris: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Wahala90: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You must be very sick in the head. Who told you I am married or wish to be married. He-goat angry

You mean you an advocate of failed marriages, who never got married?
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wahala90:

You mean you an advocate of failed marriages, who never got married?

The institution of marriage has been bastardized.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Wahala90: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

The institution of marriage has been bastardized.

That makes a respectable working marriage an achievement, not all can get it. Are we on the same page now?
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wahala90:

That makes a respectable working marriage an achievement, not all can get it. Are we on the same page now?

Yeah we are, but you have to agree with me that the kind of our parent's marriages is disappearing by the hour undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz And Tunde Demurun, Her Man Step Out In Style (Photo) / Queen Nwokoye New Photo ( Adorable Photo) / I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.