Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos (58134 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Gunmen Trapped Inside Jos Prison After Attacking The Correctional Centre / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Angelanest: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
The renewed cult clash in Bayelsa has left one person in a critical state after he was attacked and butchered by suspected cultists few hours ago in Ogbia local government area of Bayelsa state. The man was reportedly attacked by rival gang members who descended on him with machetes and other weapons before leaving him in the pool of his blood.

He was later rushed to the hospital for treatment as his current condition is yet to be determined.

The cult attack today is coming some days after a violent clash between suspected rival cult groups at the riverside town of Odi in Kolokuma-Opokuma Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, claimed three lives.

Reports claimed that the it might not be unconnected with battle of supremacy between the “Icelanders and Greenlanders” cult groups.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-butchered-by-suspected-cultists-in-bayelsa.html

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Chepos1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Stay away from cult

24 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Donald95(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Say no to cultism. It will put you in an unrest state.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by coluka: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
I don't have any pity for cultists, I wish they can just totally annihilate themselves. Bunch of irresponsible and unprofitable idiots

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by hisgrace090: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lazy youth and cultizm are like bread and butter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari has failed!!!

7 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Seanpizzy10: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Peter Okoye (Psquare) Vs His Son Cameroon - Dance Video (2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij00Uq8lSn4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by pweshboi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
This cult issue again? Nah wah oo... This vibrant youths will just be wasting their lives in one useless cult claiming nothing. SMH, Let him that have ears hear abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Celestyn8213: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is serious
Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
I keep saying it, if you are not a cultist avoid hanging with them. MISIDENTITY dey game and have cost a lot of jew their lives on the street... No cult group have an official list containing names of their opposition members... They can only guess by your involvement with the well known popular members.
When war breaks out, The actual members will know they are at war and therefore always on guard.. 24/7 Armed and always walk in group.
You on the other hand as Obote wey you be nah, you won't know as e dey play and won't apply these security measures cause you don't know you are also a potential target... in your mind.. You don't belong and have nothing to worry about., but the enemies don't know that.. Making you a very easy and open target.
By the time they finally realize you weren't an actual rival cult member and your death didn't count in the "war score line".... It would already be too late for you.

That's my sincere advice to all jew men out there, be wise... Take it from someone who has been in the street all his life...

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by calddon(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Those who live by the sword, die by the...

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by nittroboy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
cool
Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by obembet(f): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
nittroboy:
cool
mytime24:
:
Kyllahmc:
Ok

Nairaland will not pay you for comment..

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by mytime24(f): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
before in Nigeria when human being die they will kill cow for the person embarassed but now cow die and fulani herdsmen will kill human being for cow example pleatu /jos angry

All hail buhari CHAIN change sad

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by tunjijones(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wonder what they gain in cultism... Killing yourselves bcoz for no good reason.. It really doesn't make sense.

Pls desist from cultism... It doesn't bring happiness..

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Is ok
Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Bills2307(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So many benefits of being a cultist. You get respect, you are feared, people don't talk to you out anyhow, even soldiers and police fear you. You get to divert different girls to your bed every night and they must do the do else they'll be on the losing side. As a female cultist, your initiations is what many girls can only dream of. Multiple mindblowing órgasms from different frat members pounding you at the same time. (For the other category of cultist people)
Forget about death, everybody will die one day.

The sweetest part is being a patron/matron. The way those boys will take care of you and those girls will keep your company no be here. I've been a patron for more than 35 years so I know what I'm saying. Oh did I forget about how politicians spoil us with gifts and cash during elections? 2015 alone I made more than 40 million naira.

Mind you, there's cultist and theres cultist. When I say cultist I don't mean those thugs and lowlifers repping eiye ,aiye , , vikings etc. We are talking of Nigerian cultists who are cooperate people like bankers, doctors, accountants and lawyers. At the same time we bring out the thug in us when necessary.
cow

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Xkalaban(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Useless fools. Keep killing urselves over supremacy. Na ur blood go waste not mine.....

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
This guy is a notorious cultist .
Good for him

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Are you sure this is not Fulani terrorists attacks

Maybe they are killing themselves on behalf of Nigeria terrorists political parties.

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by adisabarber(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
See person pikin
Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by dangotesmummy: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Another nuisance is about to leave the world for good.good riddiance
Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by selfwife(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
icelanders plus greenlanders equals to redlanders(blood)

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Danelo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
What a waste of blood....his blood should have been used for blood money.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So many benefits of being a cultist. You get respect, you are feared, people don't talk to you out anyhow, even soldiers and police fear you. You get to divert different girls to your bed every night and they must do the do else they'll be on the losing side. As a female cultist, your initiations is what many girls can only dream of. Multiple mindblowing órgasms from different frat members pounding you at the same time. (For the other category of cultist people)

Forget about death, everybody will die one day.

The sweetest part is being a patron/matron. The way those boys will take care of you and those girls will keep your company no be here. I've been a patron for more than 35 years so I know what I'm saying. Oh did I forget about how politicians spoil us with gifts and cash during elections? 2015 alone I made more than 40 million naira.

Mind you, there's cultist and theres cultist. When I say cultist I don't mean those thugs and lowlifers repping eiye ,aiye , , vikings etc. We are talking of Nigerian cultists who are cooperate people like bankers, doctors, accountants and lawyers. At the same time we bring out the thug in us when necessary.

NwaAmaikpe, wen dd u transform to a female gender?
U see ur life?

7 Likes

Re: Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos by ipobarethieves: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Boyfriend Detained As Lover Dies Of Stomach Ache In Lagos / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.