Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman (17752 Views)

I Had A Baby At 21, I Wish I Waited / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by AleAirHub(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulation but don't fail to train the child in a good moral behaviour in the name of My On Child Spoiled Syndrome
Drinokrane:
A mother who welcomed a child after almost 20 years of expecting has shared her testimony while revealing how far she had to go for the child.

Funmilayo E. Atolagbe said she tried both fake and real pastors, travelled far and near, and climbed mountains to have a child. She also tried IVF several times but all failed. Eventually, she welcomed a baby girl last year February.

She wrote;
"I waited for 20yrs and a proud mum now. I married 1998, got pregnant immediately but lost the baby at birth and ever since i have been trying naturally and with IVF. Had 6ivfs but no success. Then had my baby girl last year February. The journey cannot be explain.

Travelled far and near, climbed mountains. Had encounter with fake and real pastors. But to God be the glory, he blessed me with a beautiful baby girl. She is my gift."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/i-waited-for-20-years-and-im-a-proud-mum-now-had-6-ivfs-but-no-success-woman.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Happychildlove(f): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
Thank God but her blood pressure is high!!! 155/94. shocked shocked
they will monitor it. her own was even better mine was 180/120 and was well monitored
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Happychildlove(f): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
And she camed here to use it to spite us, if we chop the baby for our kingdom to punish her now dem go say we are wicked
God will not allow u
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Robocop49ja: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Our Lord God is good all the time...
Our Lord God is the Almighty Creator...
Put ur trust in Him always...
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2018
OgaTheTop2:
God is great. Nothing compares to motherhood, fatherhood or parenthood. All women of faith will surely give birth and experience motherhood because no woman was created barren.

For those looking for kids, hang on for your time has come..
wrong. Some women were created barren. Dats a fact

1 Like

Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by donbachi(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2018
to God be the glory
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by otusnora(f): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2018
God is great. Congrats

1 Like

Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by chloride6: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Nigeria does not need women that will born, all women in the country must not born

Population is the root cause of our predicaments today.

Every woman must not born pls

Population is not a problem
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by GeoOla25(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Ruuth:
Get this quality Spy Recording Pen, This Recording Pen can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Pen is mostly use for crime investigation, business negotiations, secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Pen to secretly monitor people. Price is #12.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
Can I pay 6k?
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by LadyJasper: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided So IVF sef no be guaranty.......thank God for your blessings
Yes oh, IVF is a 50/50 game of chance. It's why I say it's also a miracle.

1 Like

Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Akpacha(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
she gave birth to d baby February so u should expect her to b ok by now.
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by eyinjuege: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations to her..
Thank God for their lives.
So IVF can fail? 6 times for that matter....
Wowwww (I'm being sarcastic here to those that keep shouting IVF upandan, and fail to see the miracle even in having a successful IVF)
The struggles of life..

5 Likes

Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Slurity(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
Not too bad for her age and conditions
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by precious1967(m): 7:29am On Jul 04, 2018
congrats. I rejoice with you.
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by egojeny1(f): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2018
But u said u got married in 1998 and had ur baby last year which was 2017. Its not 20 years na but 19 years madam.
All the same, glory be to God.
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by jeff1607(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Nigeria does not need women that will born, all women in the country must not born

Population is the root cause of our predicaments today.

Every woman must not born pls

what about the lesbians and gay people?
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by toocoded: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
galadima77:
trust me when i say successful ivf is also God's blessings... if you know, you know!
Exactly....Thank Baba God for her life
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Funkybabee(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Thank God for her life and May her child be a great being on earth
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
chloride6:

Population is not a problem

You haven't woken up yet
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by OvaSabi1(f): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:

Oh really I didn't notice that.
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by HomeOfMe(f): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Holocene:
Baba God give me my own cool cool cool cool cool
Amen.
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by chloride6: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You haven't woken up yet

The US has twice our population

China has 6 times

Population is out strength
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Holocene(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Amen.
Thanks my dear

1 Like

Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Charles4075(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
And she camed here to use it to spite us, if we chop the baby for our kingdom to punish her now dem go say we are wicked
What the fu#ck is this

Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2018
chloride6:

The US has twice our population

China has 6 times

Population is out strength

You are still sleeping. Check the population density and see the fault. Nigeria has the highest population density in the world that the country's resources can't cater for.

The US has 52 states. Each of those states like texas, florida, california are bigger than the land mass of Nigeria.

Spread those 400 million estimate you are spewing amongst the 52 states each the size of Nigeria with wealth and income far more than nigeria and realize that those ppl are okay and will always live over one dollar.

Don't stop there. The Canada in all its glorious splendour and wealth only has roughly 35 million ppl in it. I don't need to tell you that Canada has the 2nd highest gdp per capita in the world. And the 2nd largest nation in the world after Russia with 75 million ppl.

If Russia that is hosting world cup only has 75 million why should nigeria(that is not up to a 10th of Russia land mass) have 200million

Next let's look at Qatar. Dey are only 4million ppl in that country. Tell me why dey don't decide to wake up and have 5 children each.

Next let's look ato China that are practising 1 child per family. Can you compare the size of Nigeria to China? China is 10 times the size of Nigeria in landmass alone. Do you think it is shear folly that makes Chinese ppl curb down on their population by giving birth to only 1 child?

Come down to Nigeria's neighbours. Cameroon and Ghana have stable power supply and a buoyant economy, why? Because the number of touts and jobless yoots on the streets over there is below 1% how was this possible? Because dey don't give birth like rats.

Not every woman should bear fruit of the womb in Nigeria
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by chloride6: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You are still sleeping. Check the population density and see the fault. Nigeria has the highest population density in the world that the country's resources can't cater for.

The US has 52 states. Each of those states like texas, florida, california are bigger than the land mass of Nigeria.

Spread those 400 million estimate you are spewing amongst the 52 states each the size of Nigeria with wealth and income far more than nigeria and realize that those ppl are okay and will always live over one dollar.

Don't stop there. The Canada in all its glorious splendour and wealth only has roughly 35 million ppl in it. I don't need to tell you that Canada has the 2nd highest gdp per capita in the world.

Next let's look at Qatar. Dey are only 4million ppl in that country. Tell me why dey don't decide to wake up and have 5 children each.

Next let's look ato China that are practising 1 child per family. Can you compare the size of Nigeria to China? China is 10 times the size of Nigeria in landmass alone. Do you think it is shear folly that makes Chinese ppl curb down on their population by giving birth to only 1 child?

Come down to Nigeria's neighbours. Cameroon and Ghana have stable power supply and a buoyant economy, why? Because the number of touts and jobless yoots on the streets over there is below 1% how was this possible? Because dey don't give birth like rats.

Not every woman should bear fruit of the womb in Nigeria

Why do you think Canada is issuing visa right and left?

Your claim of population density is wrong. Have you heard about India and Japan.

Every country comes to the table with its own comparative advantage. Our is Oil, Landmass and Population.

Japan has less landmass than ours, and has a similar population. Last I heard the japanese are creating incentives to encourage popilation growth.

So, again population is not the problem.

Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
chloride6:

Why do you think Canada is issuing visa right and left?

Your claim of population density is wrong. Have you heard about India and Japan.

Every country comes to the table with its own comparative advantage. Our is Oil, Landmass and Population.

Japan has less landmass than ours, and has a similar population. Last I heard the japanese are creating incentives to encourage popilation growth.

So, again population is not the problem.

Which visa are dey issuing? Why can't usa also adopt the same analogy by issuing same visas left and right for immigrants. Or you think 320million ppl is population enough for a country 50 times the size of Nigeria in landmass? as relative to Nigeria that is a cesspit sardined with 200million ppl 2/3rd of which lavish in poverty. Your theory does not hold water. India is a less better hell than Nigeria today because of population so I don't see why you will add it as a plus for population boom. It is still a cesspit. Why hasn't Canada grown from the 35million in the past decade if indeed visas are thrown everywhere?

Japan has 127million ppl and is on a steady decline.
Why? Because dey understand the merits of having a reduced population.

My friend, why does China have a declining population?

Why doesn't Qatar with the highest gdp per capita import ppl from every nook and cranny?

Population is our problem and we need to curb it
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by chloride6: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Which visa are dey issuing? Why can't usa also adopt the same analogy by issuing same visas left and right for immigrants. Or you think 320million ppl is population enough for a country 50 times the size of Nigeria in landmass? as relative to Nigeria that is a cesspit sardined with 200million ppl 2/3rd of which lavish in poverty. Your theory does not hold water. India is a less better hell than Nigeria today because of population so I don't see why you will add it as a plus for population boom. It is still a cesspit. Why hasn't Canada grown from the 35million in the past decade if indeed visas are thrown everywhere?

US landmass is not 50 times the landmass of Nigeria.

If i may ask, Are you a comedian?

Japan's decline in poulation is due to change in lifestyles.

The younger generation dont want to have kids at all if possible.

India's economy is growing at the rate it is because of its population.

A huge population means you can drastically lower your cost of production.

Again. this will just go back and forth.

i have shown you that Nigeria is not even in the Top 20 most dense countries and earth.

Even Japan has a larger population density and a vast expanse of Japanese territory are isolated islands with are uninhabitable.

Japan has 127million ppl and is on a steady decline.
Why? Because dey understand the merits of having a reduced population.

My friend, why does China have a declining population?

Why doesn't Qatar with the highest gdp per capita import ppl from every nook and cranny?

Population is our problem and we need to curb it
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by Celerita: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
God is indeed great i tap from your blessing mummy , my own grift must come this year
Re: "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman by kinguwem: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Congratulations to her. However, the notion that a lady must have her own biological child by all means is wrong. There are other options including adoption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Live With Your Mother-in-law? / Woman Seeking To Separate Fighters Set Son, Seven-year-old Ablaze / Security Tips For Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.