Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos (3442 Views)

Photographer Travels To Oymyakon, Russia. The Coldest Village On Earth. Photos / Coldest States In Nigeria / Mark Babatunde: The Only African Living In Coldest Place On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by wakabobo: 4:49am On Jul 04, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Researchers have found and recorded the coldest place on Earth using satellite.

Located on an ice sheet deep in Antarctica, the area is minus 62 degree centigrade (-144 degree Fahrenheit). According to scientists, this might be the coldest it would ever be due to global warming.

According to Ted Scambos, a researcher at the National Snow and Ice Data Center at the University of Colorado, Boulder, the place is so cold that it looks like another planet.

The coldest ever place recorded was the Russian Vostok Station near the South Pole which was minus 53 degrees Celsius in 1983.

Just like the newly discovered coldest place on Earth, inhaling the air in such cold weather is a death sentence,Popular Mechanics reports.

According to scientists, inhaling more than a few breaths of air that cold would cause human lungs to hemorrhage.

The Russian scientists who investigated the former coldest place, had to wear masks that warmed the air before they breathed in.

Culled from>>>https://wakabobo.com/coldest-place-on-earth-where-you-breath-in-and-die-photos/

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by Guliver(m): 4:53am On Jul 04, 2018
?
Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by okwabayi(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2018
I need a more reputable source before I believe wholeheartedly.
Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2018
wHO told u its d coldest place on earth

1 Like

Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2018
wHO told u its d coldest place on earth?
Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by Nbote(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2018
It's definitely had to b d Antarctica. D polar regions are a different planet altogether...

miracood:
wHO told u its d coldest place on earth?

Is it dat U can't read or U don't understand what research means? U have been told RESEARCHERS have found and recorded it and U are asking who told him..

4 Likes

Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by akprosperblog(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Noted. . . . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by mytime24(f): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Nd where's d hottest place on earth

Dnt ask me to google it undecided

#Op just tel mi so i can bring them together
Nd balance d temperature on a Celsius scale embarassed

Wat moi saying sef angry
Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by OlufemiOAP(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bought this land
Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by Auladimeji1: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
I would love to swim in those sea there maybe I will see angel Kasali wink undecided

Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by taretoofine(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nevertheless, you will still find an Igbo man there.. Igbo amaka! grin

1 Like

Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by MartinCorridon: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
If you pee there, the urine would just freeze mid-stream while coming out from your hose

grin

Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by JoannaSedley(f): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:
If you pee there, the urine would just freeze mid-stream while coming out from your hose

grin
Your prick will freeze.
Re: Coldest Place On Earth Where You Breath In And Die - Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Your prick will freeze.
toto nko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop My Brother From Trying To Travel To Malaysia? / Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. / Nigerian Students In Botswana/nigerians Living In Botswana,your Experiences!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.