Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third (53923 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by henrybomb(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2018
All those trading blames please be calm and at least send ur condolences, it could have happen to anybody
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by pfadom: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Sorry brother.

CANDYDADDY:
shocked

It really sad for a first born of someone to just die an untimely one.

my wife just lose a 4 month pregnant,i can't even get myself together
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Diso60090(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Sorry ooh bros but if you need twins start doing 69 come and thank me later
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by shammahyaro(f): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2018
RIP dear Daniel d 3rd....
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by asawanathegreat(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Rip baby boy, condolence to u koko master
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
In as much as I don't want to suspect the little child death, yet something kept telling me there is more to it.

Well May the Lord give you the fortitude to bear the loss

Can you tell us what is more to it already?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by olawale780: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2018
swiz123:
Pray the gods you don't die in a horrible way.

We all know what you did
what did he do?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by brunobaba(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Very sorry bro,by God's grace,she will conceive again in no time....AMEN
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Gloriawinning: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I noticed he did not mention the title "wife" who is actually the chief mourners but opted to use the word Family instead ...

Yes it was loud how he disregarded her , probably she was the one who is meant to watch him at the time, they are one but he’d still be mad at her . I hope he can forgive her and himself too .

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by delpee(f): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Sorry about that. Be strong for your wife. She'll need the support.

May God grant you and Dbanj double blessings.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Donopsiano(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Pregnant or Pregnancy?
Anyways take heart bro, the lord will spice ur dick for another....
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Dessydemmy: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2018
So sorry Bro, God will do better one for you and your wife.
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Idonije8(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Blessinq1:
You dun have sense oh
no sense at all
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by frankblinkz(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=martolux post=69064979]Can you proof this with evidence to the world
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by RexTramadol1: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Eayah! Sorry D'banj

Beta pikin go com.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2018
swiz123:
Pray the gods you don't die in a horrible way.

We all know what you did
no sir, we don't know. Pls tell us what he did..

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018
so sorry abt ur loss sir
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by puccyforker: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018
[s]
post=69064020:
MAY GOD CONSOLE YOUR FAMILY DBANJ.
GOD WILL GIVE YOU DOUBLE/TRIPLE FOR THE LOSS OF ONE.
IT IS WELL WITH YOU.

This is not the time to apportion blames, but to wish him well and slide but I trust some frustrated people we have on this forum
[/s]
hypocrite

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Take yourself and your queen on a vacation to Hawaii and I guarantee both of you will recover , emotionally, psycologicaly , physically and spiritually..

Money answers all cuz
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by chukxie(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

It's painful. Very painful. Two years ago my wife suffered a miscarriage. She was about months pregnant. That baby would've been our second. The doctor said my wife was stressed because of work.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by mhizAnnie(f): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2018
zoltan02:

World people. I hail Una o.

There are so many things I want to say to that idiot you replied but none of them are polite...lemme keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

I feel for you bro
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
In as much as I don't want to suspect the little child death, yet something kept telling me there is more to it.

Well May the Lord give you the fortitude to bear the loss
Which more, why are you like this

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by dPriv: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Atm2004(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
God Help You And Your Family!
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Atm2004(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2018
martolux:
Can you proof this with evidence to the world
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2018
ILLUMINATY HAS ACCEPTED YOUR SACRIFICE

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2018
bangalee bang her again and re-incarnate d boy
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Pakkay1441(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2018
My brother take heart,the one that will stay is coming,i am a living witness,my wife lost three prgnances withen 4yrs befor my first son arrive,with God all things are possible.
Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Mumu man
U HV use d boy for ritual.
Ogun kill u n ur fada dbanj

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by davolas(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2018
martolux:
Can you proof this with evidence to the world
Who b dis animal again, better watch d way ya fingers cntr ya brain, forgive him God for he knows not what his doing

1 Like

Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On The Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by cvibe2: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2018
I'm sorry to say.

Dbanj was responsible for the death of his son. It was an accident waiting to happen. It just chose to happen when he was out of town. May the soul of the son rest in peace.

Dbanj was more concerned about flashing house, flashing unprotected swimming pool, no doors to lock out swimming pool etc, than the safety and security of his family. Many fans warned of the impending danger, but he brushed it aside with those. "it can not happen to me thoughts and action" thus learning a bitter to swallow lesson.

He was the one that openly created hazard in his own house and compelled his wife to live with the hazard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tope Ajogbajesu 'Taiwo' Is Dead / I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Alfred Rotimi Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.