Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Corps Members United For The Idps - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Members United For The Idps (392 Views)

Call For Donations For The IDPs In Southern Kaduna / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC / Proposed Time Table For NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 1 Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members United For The Idps by CsRockefeller(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Due to the recent crisis in Plateau state, a group of concerned Corps Members have come together to support the IDPs in zawan, Jos South LGA. However, our contribution is little as regards the population and the needs of the people, hence, we decided to reach out to more persons.

I have started a campaign on Twitter with the Hashtag #IDPsInJos and have taken the campaign to Facebook also.

We plan to visit the IDPs camp this Saturday, but if they don't pay alawee we may postpone it till next week as many Corps members are broke.

Nigerians are good people, we were once ranked number one on the list of giving arms and supporting people, what I'm saying is as many, no matter your location are willing to help these people will be welcome. I wanted to post a video a neighbor took on Sunday showing how women and children were crying due to loosing one or more loved ones, but to my surprise he told me to pay (what a wicked world) can't believe some people will want to profit out of people's misfortune.

If you are in Jos, your help is highly needed, Psychologist and Counsellors especially to provide trauma support, but more important, they need financial and material support.

Like Mother Theresa once said, we all may not be able to do great things, but we can all do small things with great love, God bless you as you help his children.

NB: we have got 6 people already, and some peeps on Twitter are showing/pledging to help. My handle on Twitter is Mbachu92.

Mods, help push to front page.
Çc: Yokiti

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Landing Your Dream Job / NYSC: Ebonyi Govt Increases Corps Members Allowance / NYSC First Time Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.