Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,377 members, 7,843,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Information Marketing Business Without Website, Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Information Marketing Business Without Website, Internet (1776 Views)

NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint / Start Your Profitable Internet Business Without Commiting A Dime / How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information Marketing Business Without Website, Internet by lordy(m): 6:46am On Jun 09, 2010
I want to seize this opportunity to disabuse the minds of many of us who still regard Infomarketing Business as an internet business. Referring to Infomarketing Business alone has made a lot of people who could've made so much money doing this business shy away from it, especially people who are not familiar with how the internet works, or who do not have website.

Nothing could be farther from the truth than classifying Information Marketing Business as an internet business. You can do Infomarketing Business solely offline, without internet connection or website and all those technical stuff associated with them.

In 5 steps, this is how to do sell Information products without owning a website and without internet connection:

1. Create the information product

2. Package the information product into CD, manual, PDF etc,

3. Place a classified advert in a a newspaper medium of your choice. Your info product should determine the particular newspaper you're going to settle to advertise in. You should settle for the newspaper that will enable you reach your target audience easily.

4. Your prospects read you advert and respond to your request by placing orders.

5. You mail their order to them by courier or by email if it is an ebook [PDF].

Note that apart from step 5 which may or may not require internet, all other steps were done offline. Now tell me, why would you refer to a business which may or may not be done online as an Internet business. This mix up seems to me like a gimmick by some smart practitioners to scare you away from enjoying what they are enjoying.

So friend, now that your eyes are opened. Go ahead and start Information Marketing Business now. This is the only business I know anybody with little or no educational background can start with little or no capital and churn out truckloads of profit in no time.

Will you stand aside and watch others stuff all the money into their bank account, or will you come out and take your own share of this juicy market?

[size=14pt]
The choice is yours!
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Cashless Nigeria Business: Who Can Enlighten Me About It? / Become An Owner Of A Toyota Hiace 1997 Model By Hire Purchase(1st Grade Tokunbo) / Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.