Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Man I Married - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 2 (1126 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 2*

��❤❤�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

_the apprehension in Sobiefaa is becoming increasingly unbearable as each seconds ticks_

EPISODE 2
Hello SOBIEFAA, I am Mr Isaac Kure, the man…….’
I didn’t allow him finish his statement when I broke in, ‘I know sir, I already saved your number on my phone.’ He said authoritatively, ‘Preye oghenetega is currently serving at Zammani College in Malali, Kaduna. He teaches Mathematics, he is a graduate from Uniport with a Bsc in Applied Mathematics. ‘Yes sir, I answered, he is the one, please any news about him?’ ‘Sobiefaa, hold on I will call you later, I need to attend to my boss now,’ then he hung up the call. One minute after he ended the call, I was still holding my phone to my ear hoping that he will call back to say something about Preye.
My worry suddenly turned to fear in five minutes. Twenty minutes later I called Mr Isaac but no response. Maybe he’s yet to be done with his boss. One hour came and gone no call from Mr Isaac, two hours, three hours and then four hours. I dialed his number again, it rang through but no response. I tried again but it was switched off. At this point, I knew I was going to fall sick for the suspense. I began to think of what next to do, should I take the risk and travel to Kaduna to see things myself? But why has Preye not called me? This is three days now. Maybe he’s seeing another girl and choose to keep me off? But can Preye abandon me for another girl? That is impossible, I assured myself.

Continue reading on the link please...

��������������

http://jkcyno.com/2018/07/04/man-married-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

A Short Poem In Honour Of The Children's Day By Pat Ashinze / Diary Of A Book Culled From Www.beibee. / Poem:boulevard Of Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.