Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I'm Facing Issues And Wordpress.org - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Facing Issues And Wordpress.org (411 Views)

Introduces A New Way For Websites To Make Money / What’s The Difference Between Vs Wordpress.org / What Is The Difference Between Blogger Platform And Wordpress Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Facing Issues And Wordpress.org by godwinstringed1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please.... My "" subdomain website is dgodwinsblog. . My question is can I buy a domain from namecheap and link it with this free plan of subdomain? So, maybe later, I can now move and change the hosting to a self hosted company like namecheap
Re: I'm Facing Issues And Wordpress.org by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello Godwin,

Forget the technicals.

I think I have an idea of the why behind what I think you are saying but you are not making it easy for anyone reading this to understand you.

I think your thoughts are mumbled up.

I think it's better if you explain what you want without the technical parts.

I see you have your number on your profile so might jump on a call with you.
Re: I'm Facing Issues And Wordpress.org by godwinstringed1(m): 4:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Thanks for yesterday my brother. I really appreciate sir!
Re: I'm Facing Issues And Wordpress.org by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
godwinstringed1:
Thanks for yesterday my brother. I really appreciate sir!

Welcome, Godwin!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: My Blog Is Showing Underlined Link On Chrome / Go By Faith / Get All YOAST SEO Premium Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.