Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (45544 Views)

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / Female Hair Cut Styles In Nigeria: Trending Low Cut Hairstyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by OlufemiWhit(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
tobidipity:
Brethren, if u know qhat is good for u in this SARS era, go for the first one jejely
even dah number 1 sef....SARS go still harass person....make person just fresh small....you don be thief for dere eye

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Kenmatt(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Number one looks decent and cooperate but it's for guys that have bald head. If not, this my style would be the real deal.

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Teaveapoet(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
I love no 2 for my man
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by bashir1451(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Midgut:
Low cut is the best

I concur

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Folashade2016(f): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
I won't date any man on either.
except number 1.

see my SIGNATURE.
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by sammirano: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
cosby02:
What a nice post....lets hear what SARS will have to say first.

Exactly my thoughts grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AND THE OTHER ONE IS CALLED "DADA" AND NOT "DREADS".

THIS OP NO GO SCHOOL grin
Lmaaooooo grin grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by oluwakayode25(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
AnonyNymous:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

btw OP they're called CORNROWS and not 'cornrolls' because of how they look. Like planted rows of corn parallel to each other.

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
oluwakayode25:

Have you tried Google to see which is relevant??,,both are correct any ways but I still insist you use Google.Regards
You were saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by HomeOfMe(f): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
mantosa:
A hair cut can be as classy as how you make it. Men get in here! This is as important as your clothing, so if you are ready to look fly say I’m in! It’s all about the man being classy and not the hair style, yet a man must know the hairstyle that fits your face and personality. A good hair cut can go a long way in defining a man’s face and giving him that dapper look.

Men please do not ignore the essence of a good hair cut, it speaks volume about your profession, mood and your overall confidence and style.

Follow me into the journey on how to look dope with your hair cut

BALD HEAD

This is not a bad hairstyle, contrary to some people’s views as most people squint at this hairstyle, because they feel it is for the older generation and is boring. Trust me you can pull this off if you are tall, have a toned body, and confident. This is for the conservative and classy man. A man that wants the focus to be on other parts of his body or probably wants to be taken seriously.

DREADS

I will like to correct the saying that says . ‘ this guy wearing dreads is not responsible joor’. Dreads are cool, nice, beautiful, and one could look responsible with it, it all depends on how the hair is being packaged for the occasion or event. If you work in a corporate world, go for short dreads and pack it up nicely i.e if your boss allows that kind of hair style. Either way, keep the dreads clean, smart and classy. I wouldn’t do bright colours of dreads If I were you though.

CORNROLLS

It is not only women that slay corn rolls, men has worn this type of hair and still are wearing it. If you must do corn rolls, be it with extensions or your natural hair. Make sure you are not timid when wearing this hairstyle. It has to be neat, woven small not too big because that will steal the shine of the hair. Confidence is key. Do not weave your hair and dress rough, because it only makes you look rough and untidy, and people will say. ‘This is just a tout’ we don’t want that to be us, do we? so slay consciously.

AFRO

This is an all-time favourite from way back. This screams free spirited and a hip personality. It can be done mildly and not over the top. Trust me, you do not want to go out with people thinking you are untidy with the hair overgrown. Make sure this hair suits your face, personality, this is not about the hair growing, make sure it doesn’t grow out of proportion, it has to be controlled, managed and put together by a professional. Bear in mind that you still have to trim, shape and cut.

MOHAWK

This is known for its unique style. The hair is shaved by the sides, leaving hair at the middle. It was trending in the past, Who else will like to see men rock this hair style more? Definitely me. It’s trendy, attractive, cool, can be done in a sophisticated way. This is just a plea that we are tired of boring, normal, every day hair cut, which the classy man has nothing to do with. Bear in mind that a professional should be the one to hook you up with any of these hairstyles with your preference at heart, we don’t want people mistaking you for a serial killer. All in one let your inner fashion self-show, be adventurous and enjoy playing around with haircuts.

Source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/5-types-hair-cut-fashion-conscious-man-old-school-new-school/

The first one is perfect for any gentleman. But it also depends on the shape of your head. The man in the first pic wears the same haircut with Gov. Ambode,but looks better on the first.
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by jaxxy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bald or low cut is cool and afro is bad also
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by symbianDON(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
wear mohawk to a job interview and watch yourself get the job angry ......or wear corn rows to your would-be in-laws house for introduction and watch them throw their daughter at you........ nansense angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by derrydinny: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
no be naija this op dey? allow f-sars jam you with 2 to 5 on your head. if you no be tout or you no get connection, no put 2 to 5 for head o. sars dey arrest person wey barb skin, I pity you wey carry cornrow for head
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by meobizy(f): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
I'm too old and stuck in my ways to try new hair styles. Give me a buzz cut and I'm good.
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by sexdoll: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
is it cornrolls or corn rows?
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by abbeyty(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
only number 1, the rest are for kids and Jamaicans.
see the salad I am having for dinner tonite

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Teymanhenry(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Apart from number1, there's nothing classy about the rest
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Minus the first pix...the rest other hairstyles if u wear am then SARS will wahala u for benin herecheesy.. Cc austyn0,neezar,dumo,potbelly cheesycheesy.
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Teymanhenry:
Apart from number1, there's nothing classy about the rest
as in ehcheesy.. D rest other hair styles u dare wear it u will become SARS baitcheesy.

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
abbeyty:
only number 1, the rest are for kids and Jamaicans.
see the salad I am having for dinner tonite
na waoh..why ur salad come look like pussy?

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by enemyofprogress: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
The list is incomplete without this one

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
derrydinny:
no be naija this op dey? allow f-sars jam you with 2 to 5 on your head. if you no be tout or you no get connection, no put 2 to 5 for head o. sars dey arrest person wey barb skin, I pity you wey carry cornrow for head
u even barb skin cut and carry beards and SARS will tag u as a cultist.u do all these cornrows wey op upload u don enter SARS wahala be datcheesy. If u no bail urself with at least 30k if dem no see anythin wit u then thank GOd. For u to have peace of mind from SARS just barb ur hair normal and be neatly dressedcheesy.
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by ladygudhead(f): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pls who can give me d link this thread, " most scary thing that ever happened to you" abi na "most scary moment of your life". Thanks!
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by innytee: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
cosby02:
What a nice post....lets hear what SARS will have to say first.
hahahahaha,
By the time sars suddenly jump out of their bus and point you a gun as if you are a thief.......
You will know
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Kingdolo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
The first is ok, Rest is pure trash for the corporate man

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by BIXYBABE: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Apart from no 1, which other one u fit do go your in-law place
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by BIXYBABE: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
ladygudhead:
Pls who can give me d link this thread, " most scary thing that ever happened to you" abi na "most scary moment of your life". Thanks!
check maybe is correct, quote me if it correct www.nairaland.com/4508539/when-scariest-moment-life
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
)
The funny thing is that even in a civilized world, hairstyles like 2,3 and 5 will make one a primary suspect.

Throw in some tattoos and some folks will practically give up their seats to stay away from you. Nigerians watch too many American movies.

Celebrities can get by with it by virtue of recognition in urban areas. Why mark yourself for harassment? Everyone has a right to dress whichever way s/he wants just as people have every right to respond whichever way they want to fashion madness. Action and reaction.

/
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Omg! I love the bald Jordan like sugar! The Afro too is bae. Bet asked to choose... Bald baby all the way! Come close Sugar wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by oluwakayode25(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You were saying?

My bad honestly...
I actually thought you referred to it as corn roll...I wanted to delete my post once I found out...Apologies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin / I Barbed My Son’s Hair / Plus Size Women Contesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.