Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (45549 Views)

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? / Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / Female Hair Cut Styles In Nigeria: Trending Low Cut Hairstyles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Wayneju(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
I keep no 5.. thou not so bushy like the pic above... have been with it since 2012..
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Wayneju(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have been with no 5,not so bushy like the pic above. since 2012
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by yongflex20(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Olapumpin: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Benblaq:
Like this ehn lnews don finish for seun house oh
p
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Malawian(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Some of us dont have a choice anymore, the choice has been made for us . if you know.... grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Sike(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Britishcoins:
Abeg how much is the total cost for undergraduate in NOUN.
FIRST YEAR PLS.
check Noun thread
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
SARS way dey beat cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Malawian:
Some of us dont have a choice anymore, the choice has been made for us . if you know.... grin grin

Bald And Proud my brother, leave them make dem dey talk their own
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by ladygudhead(f): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
BIXYBABE:

check maybe is correct, quote me if it correct www.nairaland.com/4508539/when-scariest-moment-life
oh thank you sister,it is soo correct smiley . Thanks again dear smiley ,thanks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Myself2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
MTCHEWWWWWW TO POWER 100
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Chikebranny123(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
cosby02:
What a nice post....lets hear what SARS will have to say first.
You sabi
You are a true citizen

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Malawian(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Bald And Proud my brother, leave them make dem dey talk their own
Thank you my brudah.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by phorget(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

AND THE OTHER ONE IS CALLED "DADA" AND NOT "DREADS".

THIS OP NO GO SCHOOL grin

And that first one is called "BAD" and not BALD. Don't even know what's wrong with the op self. grin
CAPSLOCKED:

AND THE OTHER ONE IS CALLED "DADA" AND NOT "DREADS".

THIS OP NO GO SCHOOL grin

And that first one is called "BAD" and not BALD. Don't even know what's wrong with the op self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Jamesayo: 5:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Old school is the New school. I was expecting low-cut, layers... Only Bald and Afro are old school and highly cost effective. Lol... Weldone...
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by austyn0(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Minus the first pix...the rest other hairstyles if u wear am then SARS will wahala u for benin herecheesy.. Cc austyn0,neezar,dumo,potbelly cheesycheesy.
Na hair be herdsmen wey them go wahala...Yeye people.
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
austyn0:
Na hair be herdsmen wey them go wahala...Yeye people.
u know say dese SARS ppl no get work na. Their own na to dey harrass ppl. There was one story i see for news wey one guy go ATM go withdraw im money then as im come comot for dere na so SARS use car block am...dem come dey harrass d guy. D guy crime na cos im wear tattoos for im arms. As na armless he wear, d tattoos come dey show well. Na so dem jus dey call d guy cultist den wan come dey bundle d guy inside their car and as im come dey resist na so dem come dey use the butt of their guns dey beat the poor guy.dem show d story for news. For benin if u be guy and u relax ur hair,u do dada,u carry heavy bia bia omo u don become SARS target...if u wear bling bling dem go package u inside their carcheesy. If u want to hve peace of mind jus dress normal.
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by austyn0(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
u know say dese SARS ppl no get work na. Their own na to dey harrass ppl. There was one story i see for news wey one guy go ATM go withdraw im money then as im come comot for dere na so SARS use car block am...dem come dey harrass d guy. D guy crime na cos im wear tattoos for im arms. As na armless he wear, d tattoos come dey show well. Na so dem jus dey call d guy cultist den wan come dey bundle d guy inside their car and as im come dey resist na so dem come dey use the butt of their guns dey beat the poor guy.dem show d story for news. For benin if u be guy and u relax ur hair,u do dada,u carry heavy bia bia omo u don become SARS target...if u wear bling bling dem go package u inside their carcheesy. If u want to hve peace of mind jus dress normal.
Na wa o
Re: 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School by Wantedola(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Barbed My Son’s Hair / Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin / Plus Size Women Contesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.