Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras (2198 Views)

This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! / Now Your Smartphone Will Identify Germs In Food / Samsung's Foldable Smartphone Will Cost Up To $2,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by Gizmomachine: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Light shocked the world when it unveiled the L16 camera packing a 16 lenses into one pocket-sized device. The company according to sources, is working on a new device which will be coming with nine cameras. The company says the device can shoot up to 64-megapixel shots, promising a better low-light performance and depth effects.

Before now, device like the Huawei P20 Pro, HTC U12 Plu all featured four cameras but no device has ever packed 9 lens. The company is hoping to be the first smartphone manufacturer to achieve that fate. The new LG V40 flagship device according to rumored, will pack five lenses into front and rear cameras.

Light is currently experimenting with prototype phones featuring between five and nine camera lenses on the back. The smartphone is expected to be announced later this year.

Source: https://www.gizmolad.com/2018/07/light-working-on-a-new-smartphone-with-9-cameras/

Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by Adeoludt(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyinbo people wan collect our money finish oooo
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by aminu790(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
shocked
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by coolcharm(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
That's how the phone will end up blowing people up like time bomb.

Ask Samsung

3 Likes

Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by czarina(f): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Not impressive. In fact absolutely useless! If it's just for "better" pictures then they should know there's such a thing as overdoing it to worthlessness and this is a good example. Check my profile

1 Like

Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by troubleseller: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Czarina, I dey follow your example ooo.
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by czarina(f): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
troubleseller:
Czarina, I dey follow your example ooo.
Unku, which example
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by troubleseller: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
czarina:
Unku, which example
I've entered like four threads and you were the last to comment. That's not coincidence.
Any thread I see you comment I must comment after you

Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by czarina(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
troubleseller:
I've entered like four threads and you were the last to comment. That's not coincidence.
Awwwwwn... Isn't that beautiful? Keep checking all trending topics . I'm on a commenting spree. wink
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by ayaside(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
9 cameras for what??Na for Village people I think..
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by freezyprinzy(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Dead on arrival
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by Bjornson01(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2018
9 cameras!!!!! shocked Blood of El-Zakzakky! Maybe it can snap the colour of air or view the shape of Ghost.(just my thinking) grin
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by anizy(f): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
For what?
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by Gizmomachine: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol
Bjornson01:
9 cameras!!!!! shocked Blood of El-Zakzakky! Maybe it can snap the colour of air or view the shape of Ghost.(just my thinking) grin
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tesla model s has 8 cameras and the car can drive itself using those cameras. What in the world do u need 9 cameras for in a phone? This is madness.

2 Likes

Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by henrixx(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Innovations in the smartphone world these days look inessential

There's little to fascinate

1 Like

Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by Samson1851(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by oxygenlove(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
9 cameras?, i bet only 3 will be working perfectly
Re: This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras by TroubleDude: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
9 cameras?shuuuu. . Na cctv?

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Hios Micro Intelligence: A Tool For A Smooth Mobile Experience / Free N1000 Giveaway!! / My Bricked Tecno Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.