Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) (59901 Views)

Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
A gallant police officer has passed away following a mysterious circumstance which allegedly claimed his life in Abia. The policeman identified as Raphael Ukegbu of Area command, Crack squad Umuahia of Abia state police command, died after suffering from a sickness allegedly gotten mysteriously, according to an online report.

A reporter, Promise Uzoma Okoro revealed that he confirmed the officer's death after reaching out to his wife.

Below is what he posted on Facebook;

Raphael,Its Really Painful Posting to say goodbye.

When I got the News of your Death Yesterday ,I took it for Granted until I made several enquiries including Reaching your Wife.

According to Information at my Disposal,you shook hands with a Certain man and thereafter your hands began to swollen.

What a Wicked Generation we are In.

What does the person wants from You,is it your Wife,Family Land,Money,Police Promotion that could make him end a promising Man like you.

Your Death is Painful..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/gallant-police-officer-dies-mysteriously-in-abia-state-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Olalan(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
RIP to him.
But if we are to go by what most of our uniformed men do and the curses people heap on them especially when cheating or mistreating them many of them will experience mysterious things

60 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by ojun50(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
make una tell us HW many people him don offend before D man do am like dis.

15 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Homeboiy: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na amadioha kill am

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
he has messed with the wrong person.... amadioha has done the job

19 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by dynicks(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
embarassed
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by wonuks(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sorry, RIP. Mind what you do and who you mess up with

Want to create a simple or complex website? Check my signature. No advance payment required* Serious people only
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by ask4double(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
#BREAKING NEWS!!

After what happened in Lagos on the 28th of June .....

In Calabar today A gas tanker again carrying 45,000 litres of gas this early morning was on a very high speed along MURTALA MOHAMMED HIGH WAY in CALABAR when the driver spotted an okada man who was also on high speed coming towards him.

Meanwhile, the Okada man was carrying a close to delivery pregnant woman who was just coming back from the State Hospital.

In a nut shell, as they got closer to each other the tanker driver looked closely and identified the Okada rider to be his childhood friend. He shouted.
They both slowed down, stopped, hugged each other, spoke for a while and continued their journey.

I was just in my car looking at both of them
They were so happy together
#The end:::

Everyday you want to hear bad news...

No be for here.

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
This one strong.
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
They would not stop slapping innocent people.......
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Chai

Nigeria Police don turn endangered species...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by AutoSpaNg: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
ytry
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Could be the spirit of someone he killed that came to torment him to death

This police peeps are heartless

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
This reminds me of Killer Egunje in my first year at school that novel is talks exactly what happened here.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by oparemmy1507: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
aaah,Ogun re o ,na juju!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
May his soul rest in Peace.

On a serious note, we need to meet that certain man o. We need this kind 'shake and die juju' for SARS.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
I don't give a Bleep menh. Uniform men don't deserve my RIP

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by baby124: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe he is severely allergic to something the man had touched.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
WHEN I DRINK BEER I BECOME VERY, VERY ALERT:​
​​When I cross the road...​​
*​I look left and right for cars and bikes, look up for aeroplanes, look down for bombs, look back for kidnappers, hold my beer tight and watch the person besides me then walk zigzag to avoid bullets​*

25 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
A driver once promised to go and change 2000 and take it to a medicine man to do something in it, after which he will share to all the police he meet on his way back from abuja to lagos. He was crying althrough till he got to abuja, because the bus was arrested at a road blockand he was accused of not having a particular paper. He begged and begged but it all fell on deaf ears till they took 5k from him.
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Pentools(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rip to the dead tho,,,,,,the worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian is joining any armed force in this cursed land. It's better I perish jobless than joining NPF, their end is always disastrous cus of the cursed land they tend to protect or join in giving people more reason to curse.

ask4double:
#BREAKING NEWS!!

After what happened in Lagos on the 28th of June .....

In Calabar today A gas tanker again carrying 45,000 litres of gas this early morning was on a very high speed along MURTALA MOHAMMED HIGH WAY in CALABAR when the driver spotted an okada man who was also on high speed coming towards him.

Meanwhile, the Okada man was carrying a close to delivery pregnant woman who was just coming back from the State Hospital.

In a nut shell, as they got closer to each other the tanker driver looked closely and identified the Okada rider to be his childhood friend. He shouted.
They both slowed down, stopped, hugged each other, spoke for a while and continued their journey.

I was just in my car looking at both of them
They were so happy together
#The end:::

Everyday you want to hear bad news...

No be for here.

Lolz....instincts never lie, I sensed that prank.
U failed on me grin
Speed, speed speed come full everywhere, where are they rushing to.

Nice one tho...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
He shook hands with the purpose to receiving bribe. That is how they do it.

RIP.
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Achaere version 2.0.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Chai Chai Chai
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by AgentGoat: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
undecided

He took bribe from the wrong hand.
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Pentools(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
gabazin080:
WHEN I DRINK BEER I BECOME VERY, VERY ALERT:​
​​When I cross the road...​​
*​I look left and right for cars and bikes, look up for aeroplanes, look down for bombs, look back for kidnappers, hold my beer tight and watch the person besides me then walk zigzag to avoid bullets​*

That's simply the honest truth....u avoid fields against herdsmen, avoid road against tanker n careless drivers, then avoid roadsides against robbers.

If not for Divine plans and purpose, I for ask why i come into this country of all places..

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
WTF

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Crownwahley(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good news at last.

Since there's no difference between police and thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
RIP sir
Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
I wish ds for SARS
Hit like if you also wish ds for SARS

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
So if this kind of calamity befalls those two animals in uniforms slapping the young lawyer for asking for his salary in lagos: would someone expect me to type rip?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Men Arrested Over Gay Sex In Katsina Hotel After Quarrel Over N10K. Photo / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.