Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Study On Free Tuition In Germany At Universities Of Bremen Goethe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study On Free Tuition In Germany At Universities Of Bremen Goethe (695 Views)

FREE Webinar - Study In Germany At Berlin School Of Business And Innovation / Hurry! International Study In Germany At Your Fingertips / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study On Free Tuition In Germany At Universities Of Bremen Goethe by ujonah12: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Germany is one of the best study abroad destinations for international students. Germany is one of very few countries operating a free tuition fee policy for locals and international students. I wrote a separate post on this a while a go.Here is the article. Today, we will discuss two of these universities today.

University of Bremen

University of  Bremen does not charge tuition fees.However once admitted, you would be required to pay fees for housing, food, books and other personal expenses. To find out how much you would be required to pay for living expenses, click here. Let’s talk about the application process required to study at the University of Bremen for international students.

Application deadline

*Winter semester: If you are applying during this window,you are encouraged to  submit applications on or before the 15th of July.

*Summer semester:  For this application period, you’ll need to submit your application on or before the 15th of January.Note that there is no specific deadline to apply for a preparations course.Say, German language preparatory classes.

Read more:

http://www.studyabroad365.com/study-on-free-tuition-in-germany-at-universities-of-bremen-goethe/
Re: Study On Free Tuition In Germany At Universities Of Bremen Goethe by browniecay: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
ujonah12:
Germany is one of the best study abroad destinations for international students. Germany is one of very few countries operating a free tuition fee policy for locals and international students. I wrote a separate post on this a while a go.Here is the article. Today, we will discuss two of these universities today.

University of Bremen

University of  Bremen does not charge tuition fees.However once admitted, you would be required to pay fees for housing, food, books and other personal expenses. To find out how much you would be required to pay for living expenses, click here. Let’s talk about the application process required to study at the University of Bremen for international students.

Application deadline

*Winter semester: If you are applying during this window,you are encouraged to  submit applications on or before the 15th of July.

*Summer semester:  For this application period, you’ll need to submit your application on or before the 15th of January.Note that there is no specific deadline to apply for a preparations course.Say, German language preparatory classes.

Read more:

http://www.studyabroad365.com/study-on-free-tuition-in-germany-at-universities-of-bremen-goethe/

Hello Bro,
I just got an offer from this school, could you please help me with useful information about fees, accommodation, living standard etc. and other relevant information i need?

Thanks
Re: Study On Free Tuition In Germany At Universities Of Bremen Goethe by oluchioparah7: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hello how did you go with the application am having issues with the Grade of first university entrance qualification" please i need to submit my application to University of Bremen. The guru in the house i need your assistance. Others are showing ok but the master admission part is not.
browniecay:

Hello Bro,
I just got an offer from this school, could you please help me with useful information about fees, accommodation, living standard etc. and other relevant information i need?

Thanks

Re: Study On Free Tuition In Germany At Universities Of Bremen Goethe by 745Major(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hello guys, please I’m new here and I’m glad I was able to come across this page. Would really appreciate contributions from as many people as possible.
I’m planning on going for my masters in Germany by winter next year. I graduated with a 2:2 in Geophysics ( 2017 ) but haven’t got any work experience. Just the undergraduate 6 month internship. Although I’ve got about 2 yrs experience in customer service role.

Found out most schools in Germany are tuition free although there are other fees one would pay. Checked out Kiel University and University of Bremen. Wish to apply for masters in Marine Geoscience. Please I would like to know ;

- If there’s any one with enough details about any of the schools or any other school I could do masters in a geoscience related field

- If with my grade and no work experience in that field yet, it’s possible to get admission in Germany

- Do I need to take any English language Proficiency exam since my undergraduate language of study is English ?

- If it’s possible to do the German language program so as to learn the language along side the masters Program ( In English )

- If Geoscience is lucrative in Germany and also what are the chances of getting a job and what are the requirements to get a job after graduation.

- After graduation will I get a work permit or I’ll have to apply for it before masters is over ? And can I keep extending my stay through the work permit till I’m qualified for a PR ?

- Also would like to knw, if tuition will not be paid, can about 2 to 3m cover for all other fees and living expenses for the Two years masters program ? Or what range is suggested ?

- would also be glad if I can get other important informations I need to knw as regards schooling, working and living in Germany.

Please I’m just trying to make proper plans and prepare well before proceeding next year.
God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Sule Lamido University Releases 2018/2019 Cut Off Marks / FUNAI Admission List For 2018/2019 Session Is Out (1st Batch) / UNIOSUN Vs OOU Students Battle On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.