Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,505 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k (4832 Views)

Adsense Have Banned Me Forever / Help, Adsense code Not Save After I Click Refresh What Do I Do? / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
On Sunday 1st July 2018 I was balance $12,285k on my Google AdSense account,

I was so happy, I really made it with the luck I had through out the month...

All my traffic comes from a genuine source. Have being running Google AdSense for the past one year without issue.

But I was shocked I got banned 4 days after I was balanced, which I knew I did nothing wrong..

You and I knows google can't be cheated,

What I made was was 13k total, they cross check and minus 800$ for invalid activities at the end of the month... if I cheated to make this 12k they would banned me even before viewing me my balance.

Some asked "My previous payment was 174$"

I made 174$ with CPC 0.08

Suddenly I started getting foreign traffic all through, and mostly foreign clicks which I think helps boost my CPC

I made this $12k with the help of the CPC.... I do get 2k/3k page views 40/50 clicks daily with CPC 8$ per click per day

Its miracle

There was a word a friend said concerning google AdSense he said " any publisher who made $5000 or more on their website might get banned before their check will be paid "

I thought it was a jealous friend or rival that strike me out of google program, but I went back to check my analysis and found out everything was perfect..

But I got banned and don't understand why..I have send appeal to them, but negative answer

I believe Google are stealing from publishers whose account is about to be successful in the future...

I pray this won't happen to my fellow publishers, not every one will have heart loosing $12k after the hardwork and sacrifice he/she had made..

I BELIEVE I WILL RISE AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by W3lord: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Never let anyone know your blog url.
Pls note that Google can not ban you anyhow..
Someone clicked your ads multiple times

Get another domain. Pls don't redirect from the old one

Your cpc is quite high.

But on a second look your last earnings was 174 the sudden jump to 12,000 $ how come?
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Dukebaba3v3(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
chaii this is really painful. did you withdraw your money before they banned you?
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Dukebaba3v3(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
some people are just wicked beings
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
@W3lord I got lucky, my CPC boost suddenly
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by W3lord: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yina33:

Like I said get a new domain transfer all ur content to the new one, then make sure u delete the old site from the web .... Remove all current link of ur blog in the new content.

Even pictures re upload new pictures so that the old site url won't show up.

What's the niche if u don't feel comfortable let me drop my phone number?

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
@W3lord but why do all these things..
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Drop ur contact..@W3lord
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by W3lord: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yina33:
Drop ur contact..@W3lord

that's my whatsapp number
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by W3lord: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yina33:
@W3lord but why do all these things..

If you buy another adsense on that url... They might band it again since the issue wasn't resolved.

Once a url has an issue with Google they take records of the url. Transfering all Contents to a new blog still leaves some traces. Google even boasted that they have a way of knowing when a site under penalty is transferred to a new site.

. To avoid this you have to carry thorough work on the content u transferred to new domain. Make sure all links of the old domain is removed from the content.
Then lastly delete the old domain entire from the web to avoid duplicated or thin content

Once you do this... Keep writing new articles to join the old ones . It will take some months like 3 to 6 months before you star seeing real traffic.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Lordbooster(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
From 174bucks last paid to 12k balc chai dats some sort of miracle re u sure it's legitly earned am sensing illegal stuff hence the ban...cpc is way to high overnight
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is it just only me or am i seeing something fishy here?

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Compliant(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yina33:

We are not children here and there is NOTHING like luck in this case.

something is surely fishing somewhere and google WILL NEVER ban you without seeing something illegal

cpc boost overnight and you call it luck? very funny

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by W3lord: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
It's very possible to get that in one month depending on what u blog on.... Look at the cpc &$8 then multiply it times maybe 40 clicks then multiply it by 30 days
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Sanchez01: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
Is it just only me or am i seeing something fishy here?
Lol. I noticed same. His last payout was $174 and the number increased drastically to almost 12,000 times the value of the last payout. This is a case of cheating gone wrong.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by mcqwerty(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is guy is so funny. Luck my foot. You have finished patronizing click robots and now seeking sympathy. You better beg Google well well.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by celebgistz: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yina33:
I Was Banned From Making Money Because Of An Over-Zealous Visitor on my blog (traffic)

I am 100% sure I did nothing wrong..

On Sunday 1st July 2018 I was balance $12,285k on my Google AdSense account,

I believed I was banned because of a jealous friend that wish to see me in pain, by clicking my Ads to many times.. "never trust who wants what you have got , friends or no, envy is an overwhelming emotions".

I have email Google AdSense, but no reply

I just wish they can reconsider me...

Pls help my fellow bloggers is there a way or solution I can recover my AdSense

How did you get such high cpc
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Silvermoney: 6:19am On Jul 06, 2018
W3lord:
Never let anyone know your blog url.
Pls note that Google can not ban you anyhow..
Someone clicked your ads multiple times

But everyone knows Linda Ikeji and her url, and I believe she has many haters and beefers, so why haven't they click bombed her and gotten her adsense banned? Same applies to every other popular blogger out there?

4 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Silvermoney: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2018
mcqwerty:
This is guy is so funny. Luck my foot. You have finished patronizing click robots and now seeking sympathy. You better beg Google well well.
But click bots can't give him such high CPC... Or what do you think?
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by humourandstyle(f): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2018
I smell something fishy. From hundred plus to over 12 thousand dollars. hmmmm. Anyway, At the same, I think we should all apply wisdom when it comes to adsense earnings. Adsense is not bank for you to store money. Learn to cash out your money immediately its payout time. Atleast you won't have had a full loss.

Why didn't you cash out the last money? Once google is ready for pay out, cash out your money because anything can happen. Adsense is not a bank

www.humourandstyle.com

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Silvermoney:

But everyone knows Linda Ikeji and her url, and I believe she has many haters and beefers, so why haven't they click bombed her and gotten her adsense banned? Same applies to every other popular blogger out there?

Climb bomb no longer work now cause google discovered that evil followers now capitalize on it to bring down bloggers. What they now do is this, they don't account for clicks coming from the same IP address.

For example, if an IP address click on same ad over and over again, they won't consider it as click.. Even if they do, they will deduct the earnings as invalid at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by W3lord: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2018
humourandstyle:
I smell something fishy. From hundred plus to over 12 thousand dollars. hmmmm. Anyway, At the same, I think we should all apply wisdom when it comes to adsense earnings. Adsense is not bank for you to store money. Learn to cash out your money immediately its payout time. Atleast you won't have had a full loss.

Why didn't you cash out the last money? Once google is ready for pay out, cash out your money because anything can happen. Adsense is not a bank

www.humourandstyle.com

U can only cash money when it's 21st of a given month.... That's ur previous month earnings.

Google uses the 21 days to cross check for fraud and others.
The 12k $ was a month earnings meaning, Google moved it to the dashboard then investigate the account before banning him.

Hope u get?

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by godwinstringed1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by godwinstringed1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jesus Christ

I pray you recover your hard earned funds
Jesus Christ

I pray you recover your hard earned funds
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by henryobinna(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Click fraud.

Take a look at the pageviews, impression and ctr of the 'today' then take a look at the earnings, it's not impossible but this your case is a case of click fraud.

skyrocketing from $170+ to over $12k, abeg go and sleep. Learn to never cheat. it'll always come back to hurt you.

4 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Silvermoney: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
HenryDion:

Climb bomb no longer work now cause google discovered that evil followers now capitalize on it to bring down bloggers. What they now do is this, they don't account for clicks coming from the same IP address.

For example, if an IP address click on same ad over and over again, they won't consider it as click.. Even if they do, they will deduct the earnings as invalid at the end of the day.

That makes a lot of sense.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by W3lord: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
henryobinna:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Click fraud.

Take a look at the pageviews, impression and ctr of the 'today' then take a look at the earnings, it's not impossible but this your case is a case of click fraud.

skyrocketing from $170+ to over $12k, abeg go and sleep. Learn to never cheat. it'll always come back to hurt you.

It's possible if he blogs on specific terms /niche that are high paying such as insurance, law, etc and only need few clicks and mostly when the audience comes from America, eaurope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Facebook Browsing On Glo / 4 Compulsory Things Bloggers Don't Take Serious - Techinfo / 7 Ways To Improve Your Blogs Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.