Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k (4862 Views)

Adsense Have Banned Me Forever / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned / Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by henrykene(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
W3lord:

U work in Google? or u care about the information?

Contact me first let's talk Oga
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by henryobinna(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
W3lord:

It's possible if he blogs on specific terms /niche that are high paying such as insurance, law, etc and only need few clicks and mostly when the audience comes from America, eaurope
Yea sure, that'swhy Isaid earlier it isn't impossible.

But hey! why wasn'the blogging on those niches ealier when it was $170+?
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by wwwmaster: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
HenryDion:

Climb bomb no longer work now cause google discovered that evil followers now capitalize on it to bring down bloggers. What they now do is this, they don't account for clicks coming from the same IP address.

For example, if an IP address click on same ad over and over again, they won't consider it as click.. Even if they do, they will deduct the earnings as invalid at the end of the day.
Actually, your logic is not much applicable.
Most of the click bots runs on thousands of proxy Ip addresses so there's no way you can easily trace a single origin from the bot since it's on rotated numerous proxy ips.

A good algorithm is to trace the Javascript origin and check other behaviors like time on site, etc. These also be easily bypassed.
Click bots and frauds are among the biggest challenges of most ppc companies.

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Naijabash(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Guy you think say Adsense officials no get sense ... how can your earnings jump from $174.20 the previous month to $12,285.78.
Don't you know they have they statistics that they use in comparing your earnings to know if any one is cheating them.
Well no need to cry foul ...just send appeal to adsense team and tell them your problem and I believe if look at your case and discover you got that earning legitimately then they may release your account and the money inside.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
wwwmaster:

Most of the click bots runs on thousands of proxy Ip addresses so there's no way you can easily trace a single origin from the bot since it's on rotated numerous proxy ips.

A good algorithm is to trace the Javascript origin and check other behaviors like time on site, etc. These also be easily bypassed.
Click bots and frauds are among the biggest challenges of most ppc companies.

We're actually talking about jealous competitors click bombing on your ads.. Years ago, that will definitely lead to a ban. But today, Google have evolve beyond that and can't ban you for click bombing rather, will deduct the clicks regarded as invalid.

As for bots, I don't know much about that. But if anyone notice an usual activity on his account, my advice is always to report to google beforehand.

3 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by wwwmaster: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2018
HenryDion:

We're actually talking about jealous competitors click bombing on your ads.. Years ago, that will definitely lead to a ban. But today, Google have evolve beyond that and can't ban you for click bombing rather, will deduct the clicks regarded as invalid.

As for bots, I don't know much about that. But if anyone notice an usual activity on his account, my advice is always to report to google beforehand.
Yeah, you are right but Google may still ban publishers of click bombing though there are many determination factors like the age of the account, publisher's level etc.
Premium publishers are tad safe of click fraud but I don't think non premium publishers are.

Google Adsense not can be harsh, I've read in many occasions were genuine publishers were wrongly banned and Google wasn't listening.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2018
wwwmaster:

Yeah, you are right but Google may still ban publishers of click bombing though there are many determination factors like the age of the account, publisher's level etc.
Premium publishers are tad safe of click fraud but I don't think non premium publishers are.

Google Adsense not can be harsh, I've read in many occasions were genuine publishers were wrongly banned and Google wasn't listening.

I doubt if there's a Nigerian webmaster that has Google Adsense premium lol.. I might be wrong though.

If you've stayed with Adsense for a year, without any bad record whatsoever, I doubt if you'll be easily banned without a thorough investigation by the Adsense team. Sometimes, shit do happen to good people.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by wwwmaster: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2018
HenryDion:

I doubt if there's a Nigerian webmaster that has Google Adsense premium lol.. I might be wrong though.

If you've stayed with Adsense for a year, without any bad record whatsoever, I doubt if you'll be easily banned without a thorough investigation by the Adsense team. Sometimes, shit do happen to good people.
Haven been using Adsense account since 2008. My first Adsense account was banned in 2007 after click my ads severally, I opened another one almost immediately.

I can mention Nairaland owner as the only individual Nigerian with premium Adsense account. Others are companies like Vanguard, Punch... And that Belarus guy that owns Naij.com.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
wwwmaster:

Haven been using Adsense account since 2008. My first Adsense account was banned in 2007 after click my ads severally, I opened another one almost immediately.

I can mention Nairaland owner as the only individual Nigerian with premium Adsense account. Others are companies like Vanguard, Punch... And that Belarus guy that owns Naij.com.

You know, Adsense premium is by invite only and you can only be invited if your site receives millions of views monthly.. These sites you mentioned gets them so, it's quite possible.

Nairaland doesn't use Adsense.

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Brightgem(f): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
humourandstyle:
I smell something fishy. From hundred plus to over 12 thousand dollars. hmmmm. Anyway, At the same, I think we should all apply wisdom when it comes to adsense earnings. Adsense is not bank for you to store money. Learn to cash out your money immediately its payout time. Atleast you won't have had a full loss.

Why didn't you cash out the last money? Once google is ready for pay out, cash out your money because anything can happen. Adsense is not a bank

www.humourandstyle.com
I like your blog.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by humourandstyle(f): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Brightgem:
I like your blog.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Silvermoney: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
wwwmaster:

Most of the click bots runs on thousands of proxy Ip addresses so there's no way you can easily trace a single origin from the bot since it's on rotated numerous proxy ips. .

Interesting.

EDIT: I guess Linda is in the 'Adsense Premium' category.

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Brightgem(f): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
humourandstyle:

Thank you
I have one in health. Created since 2014 but I really became serious with it 2016. How easy was it for you getting adsense approval? I dnt have ads yet.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by humourandstyle(f): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Brightgem:
I have one in health. Created since 2014 but I really became serious with it 2016. How easy was it for you getting adsense approval? I dnt have ads yet.

For the adsense approval, to be honest, It wasn't a difficult process for me. I applied and got approved after some days. It was within a week.

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Legolast: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
W3lord:
Never let anyone know your blog url.
Pls note that Google can not ban you anyhow..
Someone clicked your ads multiple times

Get another domain. Pls don't redirect from the old one

Your cpc is quite high.

But on a second look your last earnings was 174 the sudden jump to 12,000 $ how come?

Hi, Adsense banned my account few months ago on my blog. Can I use another Adsense for that same blog? Please quote me if you want to reply. Thanks.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Brightgem(f): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
humourandstyle:

For the adsense approval, to be honest, It wasn't a difficult process for me. I applied and got approved after some days. It was within a week.
Did you have some reasonable traffic at the time or it didn't matter so much?
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by humourandstyle(f): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Brightgem:
Did you have some reasonable traffic at the time or it didn't matter so much?
It's not about traffic. I think it's about blog content and design. Check their terms and conditions though. I just applied like normal application without thinking much and got it. You can send your queries to me via email. I'd respond a lot faster. BTW, I checked your site, you've got really insightful posts on health issues.

humourandstyle@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Brightgem(f): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2018
humourandstyle:

It's not about traffic. I think it's about blog content and design. Check their terms and conditions though. I just applied like normal application without thinking much and got it. You can send your queries to me via email. I'd respond a lot faster. BTW, I checked your site, you've got really insightful posts on health issues.

humourandstyle@gmail.com
Thank you very much for going through the blog and ur thoughts. I made an attempt a year back (adsense) they replied and said I needed more content and I have more now, was just wondering if traffic to the blog matters.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by wwwmaster: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
HenryDion:

You know, Adsense premium is by invite only and you can only be invited if your site receives millions of views monthly.. These sites you mentioned gets them so, it's quite possible.

Nairaland doesn't use Adsense.
Yes, it's invite only basis.
Nairaland was running Adsense, dropped it a bit few years ago and I believe his premium account is still intact.
Can decide one day to switch back...
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by wwwmaster: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Silvermoney:

Interesting.

EDIT: I guess Linda is in the 'Adsense Premium' category.
Yes bro, she should certainly be in that category
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by W3lord: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
Legolast:

Hi, Adsense banned my account few months ago on my blog. Can I use another Adsense for that same blog? Please quote me if you want to reply. Thanks.

I stated it clearly that yes they might still ban your account most importantly if they ban it on basis on click fraud. Get a new domain, transfer all content to that new one, then remove any links of that ban website from it before even allowing Google to crawl it via webmaster tool

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Legolast: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
W3lord:

I stated it clearly that yes they might still ban your account most importantly if they ban it on basis on click fraud. Get a new domain, transfer all content to that new one, then remove any links of that ban website from it before even allowing Google to crawl it via webmaster tool

Thank you very much sir.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Kay512: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
wwwmaster:

There's no such thing as genuine publisher for as long as it's the publisher that described him/herself as that or try to prove themselves as such.
-
Take the OP of this thread for instance. He's trying to make us believe he didn't do anything shoddy, but how on earth can his earnings rise from a few hundreds to such thousands in a matter of a month? Aha. Only blogs owned by and targeted at Americans and/or blogs like Linda's can generate the massive traffic that can achieve that much.
-
Once again, I don't think any publisher is genuine unless AdSense proves them to be so.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by wwwmaster: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kay512:

There's no such thing as genuine publisher for as long as it's the publisher that described him/herself as that or try to prove themselves as such.
-
Take the OP of this thread for instance. He's trying to make us believe he didn't do anything shoddy, but how on earth can his earnings rise from a few hundreds to such thousands in a matter of a month? Aha. Only blogs owned by and targeted at Americans and/or blogs like Linda's can generate the massive traffic that can achieve that much.
-
Once again, I don't think any publisher is genuine unless AdSense proves them to be so.
So you are saying that good Adsense bot does not wrongly ban publishers?
What is this rant about?
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Sanchez01: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2018
wwwmaster:

So you are saying that good Adsense bot does not wrongly ban publishers?
What is this rant about?
No, it does not. Google Adsense bot has evolved over time, from a third person click bombing on your site and resulting into a ban to decreasing your earnings in such cases. The bot uses special Algorithm and since it is connected to the internet, it cannot make mistakes when you have not erred.

The bot study patterns and since all Android devices are linked to a Google account, it is not hard to figure how the bot catches self click bombers. It's the same way if your traffic is just less than 2k daily and the first person who visits your website clicks an ad in the space of 30 seconds.

The activities of the bots are closely monitored and it explains why it is constantly modified to study and ban fraudsters who think they cheat the system.
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by wwwmaster: 1:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Sanchez01:

No, it does not. Google Adsense bot has evolved over time, from a third person click bombing on your site and resulting into a ban to decreasing your earnings in such cases. The bot uses special Algorithm and since it is connected to the internet, it cannot make mistakes when you have not erred.

The bot study patterns and since all Android devices are linked to a Google account, it is not hard to figure how the bot catches self click bombers. It's the same way if your traffic is just less than 2k daily and the first person who visits your website clicks an ad in the space of 30 seconds.

The activities of the bots are closely monitored and it explains why it is constantly modified to study and ban fraudsters who think they cheat the system.
I really don't think you know how all these works.
What makes you think that those auto clicking bots click ads on the first page views? They refresh pages several times before executing clicks.

Saying that Google Adsense bot does not make mistakes says a lot of your knowledge on bot algorithm.
No programmer in this world can vouch for 100% accuracy of his bot. Even Google won't.

That's why they give room for protest, reports and manual investigations on bot actions.

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Legolast: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
W3lord:

They banned it for invalid click. Quote me to reply sir
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Yina33: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Bamidey: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
wwwmaster:

I really don't think you know how all these works.
What makes you think that those auto clicking bots click ads on the first page views? They refresh pages several times before executing clicks.

Saying that Google Adsense bot does not make mistakes says a lot of your knowledge on bot algorithm.
No programmer in this world can vouch for 100% accuracy of his bot. Even Google won't.

That's why they give room for protest, reports and manual investigations on bot actions.
Sorry to bother you bro but I wanna understand something from this whole ish.
When someone's Google AdSense gets disabled does it affect the site too?
Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by wwwmaster: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bamidey:

Sorry to bother you bro but I wanna understand something from this whole ish.
When someone's Google AdSense gets disabled does it affect the site too?
Adsense disable is of two types
Disabled for a particular website.
Total disable.

When Adsense is disabled for a particular website, the ads will not show on the site again.
When disabled totally and you get another account, it may show again but then again, it's risky.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Banned Me After I Was Balanced $12,285k by Bamidey: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2018
wwwmaster:

Adsense disable is of two types
Disabled for a particular website.
Total disable.

When Adsense is disabled for a particular website, the ads will not show on the site again.
When disabled totally and you get another account, it may show again but then again, it's risky.
Thanks bro. But do you know anything about Facebook Ad?
How can I add payment method to newly acquired AdSense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster / How Can I Start A Blog / Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.