Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo (36933 Views)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by EnaibeSam: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
I think I have to turn off my data now, I have read too much bad news today on nairaland
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Angy55(f): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
The man is a troublesome man, who doesn't know him in that quarters.
RIP to the innocent soul.

Mean while in that same community, a girl paid a visit to her boyfriend on the 30th of june precisely. They both slept and didn't wake up.
The whole community was thrown into confusion on the 1st of July.
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Slimsly100(f): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why always Delta
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
are they fvcking look person house like rathole
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
are they fvcking just look at person house like rathole
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
oshe11:
This Govt don finish people.....

If you check well,the issue emanated from MONEY
grin grin grin

Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by gamaliel121(m): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
lielbree:

I don't know any Gamaliel that has been unsuccessful in life.

Welcome to the league of extraordinary successful men.

Thanks brother smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Volcano12(f): 12:37am On Jul 05, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
Why is my state always on the news for the wrong reasons
I don’t think it’s the state,it’s that godforsaken town called Ozoro.Bad town and bad people.Ozoro man no Dey forgive.No forgiveness for their dictionary.
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Originalsly: 1:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm....why do I think the son came home unexpectedly and found his wife and his father ehmmm.....let me shut up.
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by linearity: 2:09am On Jul 05, 2018
Trendy247:
So the son nw will spend his hard earned money to bury the useless father

Suicide is still regarded as a taboo in that part of Nigeria, so he will not be given a normal burial.

The community first need to be cleanse and his body dump in some ‘evil forest’ in the dead of the night.

The son’s wife on the other hand will be given a normal burial.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Awaja(m): 2:12am On Jul 05, 2018
I suspect the man had an affair with the son’s wife
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by SeniorJude(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Really a big mess as happen between that the man couldn't talk anymore am sure it takes a lot before an old man can decide that nonsense undecided
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Oluschenco(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
There is something fishy
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by TwentyOnePilots(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Trendy247:

Kindly go through the news again but this time, very slowly!!! grin
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Trendy247: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
TwentyOnePilots:

Kindly go through the news again but this time, very slowly!!! grin
There was pandemonium earlier today after a man, from Ozoro, headquarters of Isoko North local government area, Delta state, allegedly shot his son's wife to death and reportedly killed himself afterwards.

According to reports, the incident occurred in the afternoon of Wednesday, July 4, 2018, at Erovie quarters of Ozoro kingdom.

It claimed that the deceased identified as Adisco, a former Oletu in Erovie community and a famous hunter reportedly went berserk over an undisclosed disagreement before allegedly killing his son's wife and after that, he shot himself dead.

Which part do you think I didn't read?
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Funibk: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2018
for ur cheap data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102/08132050207. Thanks
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Assassin101: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2018
she used to be the man's (Hunter's) concubine before she met his son

he (hunter) warned her not to get married to his son but she refused

eventually, he (hunter) figured this was the only way to resolve the issue
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2018
I just heard it from my neighbour this morning... it happened yesterday.. I believe they commit abomination..
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by Didcot: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2018
starbuck:
Probably the both are having an affair .....
The son needs to be questioned

You have a point... I immediately thought about this when I read the story!
Re: Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Trendy247:
Ah ah...wont he bury his wife too? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. / Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? / Suspected Kidnappers Caught In Benin City Forest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.