Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home (1174 Views)

Watch My Pepper Farming From The Beginning To Harvest (Video/Pictures) / My Rice Farming From Cultivating To Harvest (Video/Pictures) / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Farming is not just going to till the soil but also a means to Happy life , Most farmers learn farming in the most difficult and crude way some get discouraged because of poor Harvest but now we have created a platform to share knowledge , experiences , and encouraged one another especially the youth.
Dont sit down and wait endlessly for a job that may never come make good use of the abandoned land near you and convert idle time to wealth all u need do is log on to letsfarmnigeria..com there different crop farming Technics are been discussed with pics and videos for easy understanding u can even suggest the crops u want to be discussed.
GOOD LUCK as we learn together

2 Likes

Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
many untapped Agric potential log on letsfarmnigeria..com your suggestions and contributions are highly appreciated
Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
for practical farm solutions with quality pictures and full explanations visit letsfarmnigeria..com

Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Keep up the good work! #letsfarmnigeria

1 Like

Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
learn the maize planting the easy no e books,on the farm pics ,videos and answers to questions are freely given why not visit letsfarmnigeria..com

check out d picture below what do u think d farmer is doing

Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by AAinEqGuinea: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Love it. Keep it up
Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Now you can watch everything about farming on facebook from the comfort of your home.
You can watch fish farming, poultry farming, crop farming like Maize ,okro ,cassava and many just type Letusfarm on facebook click on the follow button � on the page to follow the page and get updates as new videos are posted ask questions and get answers

You can also subscribe to our youtube channel for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el5RFsc2AOU

1 Like

Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Agriculture requires practical why not take the opportunity of watching practical farm work from the comfort of your home by simply subscribing to our youtube channel letusfarm
Watch the farm videos ask questions and get answers all for free
You can use this link below and don't forget to subscribe to the channel for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1C-WiIZCDw
Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Subscribe to our agric youtube channel letusfarm for more videos on farming practical explanations on how it's done in the farm
Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 6:12am On Dec 04, 2021
letsfarmnigeria:
Subscribe to our agric youtube channel letusfarm for more videos on farming practical explanations on how it's done in the farm
Check out the harvest of 10months old fishes , watch how to know good ponds and stock good fishes subscribe to our youtube channel letusfarm for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrpipEIb5I
Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pls iamwales can u reply here I can't see your mails I only saw notification me your email ads so I can respond
Thanks
Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by noeloge82(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is the season for planting vegetables and making mega big bucks , watch how vegetables are planted and pls subscribe to the YouTube channel as we will be uploading more videos of planting , maintenance and sales of vegetables.
Don't forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ouxh6U9CgY
Re: Learn Farming From The Comfort Of Your Home by letsfarmnigeria: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Learn how we achieved Melange/smoke size fish in 8weeks from juvenile we even sorted out 900g - 1kg and kept them in another pond to be sold later
Pls subscribe to our youtube channel for more videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQtI1QGdH7s

(1) (Reply)

Potato Washing Peeling dicing Machine cabbage cutting machine Razorfish / Tomatoes Seedlings / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Laniba , Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.