Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos (28745 Views)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Freethought(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i am sorry to say that, whatever is the reason that child is in such predicament, then his/her parents are useless. it is a parent duty to bring a safe environment to a childs life, all your above cheap excuses are BS.

Enjoy raising your children
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
SHEY NO. 1 SLAVE OF ALLAH IN NIGERIA IN PERSON OF BUHARI NO DEY PASS LAGOS STATE TO HELP THIS LITTLE BOY undecided
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Emmyleb: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
You are very stupid for such comment,people like yhu will go to their village and promise them heaven and earth wen them get to lagos. At the end of it all they end up being a slave to yhu idiot he/she goat[quote author=Annnonymous post=69101604][/quote]
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Bsingle(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
What a country undecided
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Didcot: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Ogberun,no dey yarn anyhow. No come dey jump to quote person like somebody wey get mental illness.

If I get the means,why I no go help?

U wey get,why u no lead by example?

Yeye wey just dey smell upandan.

You are an idio...t!

Helping people is not monetary alone!

You could pick up your bloody phone and ring someone or the appropriate government agency who might be able to get that boy off the street!

Let us start thinking outside of the box!!!!

THINKKKKKKK!!!!!
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by EbukaHades10(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Didcot:

You are an idio...t!

Helping people is not monetary alone!

You could pick up your bloody phone and ring someone or the appropriate government agency who might be able to get that boy off the street!

Let us start thinking outside of the box!!!!

THINKKKKKKK!!!!!
Mr "Thinkan",why u no do am. Mr "Thinkolo"

People that can't type without insults.

Swerve commot b4 u derail thread.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by anukulapo: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
gulfer:
I tell you most affluent in Lagos and Nigeria as whole buy from these young hawkers. And to think this is in the 'rich' Lekki community.......The celelebrity in the so calle-lekki will not assist except it gives opportunity for social media hype. angry angry angry
You can trust that for many of them, it's a chance for the spotlight. Social media evil. It's justification is evil as well other than to get more support for the vulnerable.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Penboy: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmm.. This is really pathetic!
But then, where is the photographer who took this picture? What did he/she do to help this child?
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by banio: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
All children are prone to this. When I was a child I use to sleep walk.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
I wonder were the useless God is at the time, while a child is suffering.

And Jesus is useless too. for not doing Nothing to help this child.
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by newjosboy: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sardonicus:
Lazy Nigerian Youth

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by LadyJasper: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gerrard59:

By purchasing items from them, I further perpetuate the moronic culture of procreating children one cannot take of. If the parents had planned procreation, I'm sure hawking in the streets would not happen.
But in this situation it is not the children's fault. Don't you think the children get to eat and probably have their school fees paid from the money realized through the hawking in as much as it isn't right for them to be hawking?
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
LadyJasper:
But in this situation it is not the children's fault. Don't you think the children get to eat and probably have their school fees paid from the money realized through the hawking in as much as it isn't right for them to be hawking?

I agree with you. However, it is an ethical decision for me. By patronising them, it implies I am supporting the habit of procreating children one cannot take care of. It is just like being a vegetarian.

1 Like

Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by Lelepeautos(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one... Check my signature for daily earning offer
Re: A Child Sleeping By The Roadside With His Plantain Tray At Night In Lagos by ahiboilandgas: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2018
Issafela:
This heartbreaking picture of a kid sleeping on the roadside with his plantain tray at night in Lagos state is currently trending online.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/heartbreaking-kid-sleeping-on-the-roadside-with-his-plantain-tray-at-night/

it might be an arranged picture ...who buys plantains in nyt on high way in Lagos....no other hawkers where is the owner of the second tray....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madam Orders Thugs To Brutalize Gateman In Delta For Asking For His Salary (Pics / Abuja To Delta: I Didn’t Steal Car, Only Test-Driving – Suspect / NULGE Chairman Assassinated In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.