Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' (49099 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Mcsmith Ochendo Blasts Linda Ikeji, Pastors, Native Doctors & Mugus / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2018
freethinker01:
Just negodu, what are we exactly supposed to do with this kind of news?

Seun, warn your moderators.
u are wasting space... haba.... in this economical state......kai
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by awoban: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Haaas, this people will not kill me o. Is that what she called Jacuzzi?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by meobizy(f): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2018
I have no clue who she is. All I know is Nollywood actors and actresses are the biggest set of unemployed lazy youths. If one can spend 24 hours of the day reading Twitter and Instagram messages then they have nothing better to do.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Tonimordred(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Take a look at dat bra very wel na attire dey use sow cos d boobs is 2 big

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by pomide(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2018
That's not even a 'Jacuzzi'. Illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by wingmanII: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2018
The girl looks dirty. Not attractive at all
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by dumininu01(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Fighting because of boobs grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Baroba(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Nothing exciting or trendy about those oversized baps, she needs to keep kwayet grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by DidierDrogba: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2018
all these ashawo wey dey claim actress actress....which film dem dey even act

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Diso60090(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Pussy don old mama youngi breast still fresh

Make una try enter house
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by shadeze: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2018
This yeyebrities and their wahala
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by ikemesit4477: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2018
czarina:
Story. Like you don't know the same is written about any other person for blog traffic. Gerrarahere mhen undecided
don't mind her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by onyokometer: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Chai nne but your boobs na Ngwo. Haba,I no blame Linda at allllllllllll
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Tobyarab(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Well, she has a point. I follow Linda Ikeji blog and she is fond of this. if she is not writing about Eddie Murphy ex-wife body, it's another babe. To think that she is a woman who shouldn't be alluding to women's sexual makeup. she can't be preaching to women to be celibate while at the same time alluding to women as sex objects. feeding the predator while you tell the prey to be more defensive. that's hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
'Why do you like my big Boobs, Are U Bisexual'- Actress To Linda Ikeji for writing about her.

Totally Hilarious, This Actress Funke Adesiyan who's more popular for showing off her Massive boobs as always, is calling out Linda Ikeji for writing about her, Her boobs to be specific, After she shared a photo of herself chilling in a Jacuzzi.. She claims Linda has been writting about her boobs for 8yrs, lol..
see her post below!

She said:
'' I just read your post about me on your blog. I was surprised to see you have been writing about me in the past 8years or so and 85% of the time, its about my BOOBS. Is my BOOBS a reminder of what you wish you had? or are you bisexual in nature? I can't fathom how a woman will be constantly attracted to another person's body like you. You talked about how I took a dip in a pool today. My sister, no be pool, it's called jacuzzi J.A.C.U.Z.Z.I. and you sit in a jacuzzi. Moreso, I'm I expected to wear Iro and Buba here? This is a picture of you and I in our swimsuits. The only difference is in the size of our boobs. My sister, contact Dr @grandvillemedlaser if you want yours bigger. Your obsession with my boobs got to stop. Afterall, if you don't have it, you buy it! It's becoming a noise.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/why-do-you-like-my-big-boobs-are-you.html

Really Useless.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Funkybabee(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
See how osu people dey call her differents name here,they won't tell her to mind her business since 8years ago ni ooo

Not a new way of them here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by buchilino(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2018
WOMEN N DER ISSUES
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by skales67(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
So this hippo is still talking?

undecided

You are correcting Linda Ikeji about name of the structure of water while she (Linda Ikeji) has built one already in her house but you go outside to pay to be inside one.

Mtchewww

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Hedonisst: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Razz, envious, dirty Yoruba woman. Are you the only person Linda Ikeji's blog writes about?

LIB is an entertainment blog, which feeds to the public what the public likes to see. Don't make your unimportant razz self feel too special.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Jummie1(f): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2018
and you think you aff bress, Coman see my own � �
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Hedonisst: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2018
dominique:
Actresses everywhere. Which movies do they act self?

Lots of movies. Most of which are not recorded. Indeed their most profitable movies are unrecorded (how ironic) and take place behind the scenes, in sundry hotel rooms and guest houses.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by gladisa7: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2018
this funke boobs na something else...good to suk..no suk am with muscle oooh.. just dey suck am small small. get patient.. d reward would come.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Cyriloha(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2018
If that girl na ololsho then Linda na queen of ololsho
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by sexdoll: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
oh man, i love those boobs!

they look so handy and user friendly, aswear tongue tongue tongue
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by enemyofprogress: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Funke 1 - 0 Linda
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by newoffer: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2018
it is called body fat and not breast
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:
She writes about your boobs because that is all you are. A set of mammary glands with an idiot attached to them.

Has ms funke ever appeared in a picture that does not highlight her breasts?

At least cossy does not ever try to form that she has anything other than boobs going for her . This one is just daft.

And you are jobless.

She has the right to react. It's hers wetin concern you?

At least she's got a profession, what do you have?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2018
skales67:
So this hippo is still talking?

undecided

You are correcting Linda Ikeji about name of the structure of water while she (Linda Ikeji) has built one already in her house but you go outside to pay to be inside one.

Mtchewww

Doesn't she have the right to? Why are you rants all defensive when it comes to Linda Ikeji?

If someone should write about you and you find it questionable wont you react?

Nigerians never cease to amaze me. Once you have money and fame you are perfect right... Yeye dey smell.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2018
naifizzy:

And you are jobless.

She has the right to react. It's hers wetin concern you?

At least she's got a profession, what do you have?

Someone thinks showing boobs on Instagram is a profession.

Good to see these empty headed hos are inspiring a fresh generation of empty headed hos
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by Psoul(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Joshmodest:
its been a while Linda got insulted!!!.... I'm happy to see somebody blasting her once again!

Sadist
Re: Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' by naifizzy: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:

Someone thinks showing boobs on Instagram is a profession.

Good to see these empty headed hos are inspiring a fresh generation of empty headed hos

She's an actress silly and she own her body and can well do as she pleases.

She has every right to react... Just as you reacted when I wrote about your post....

Olodo!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gucci Slay King Recreates Hushpuppi's Photos On Facebook (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem Poses With Wife, Children In Matching Outfits (Family Photo) / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.