Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits (26422 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Amagite3(f): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson's husband, Prince Odi Okojie shared this lovely photo of their daughters, Purity and Angel looking absolutely stunning in matching outfits.

He captioned it; "Purity & Angel......Stepping out in style!"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/mercy-johnsons-daughters-stun-matching-outfits.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Mercy Johnson is such a b1tch, having lying to your husband with another person's daughter.

That girl on the left is a baztard,she doesn't imitate her mooma
whatever the reasons are dont insult a child

if u dont knw the meaning of FAMILY i can define it for u

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Davidospy: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2018
adorable kids

2 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Naijawebmaster: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Mercy Johnson is such a b1tch, having lying to your husband with another person's daughter.

Were you not the same person that said your wife recently lost a four months old pregnancy? In a way, I feel YOU DESERVE THAT LOSS.

Just so you know, you can't and will never be like NwaAmaikpe.

Just take a look at his signature....smh.

I also don't think you are worth being a daddy to HUMAN BEINGS, you fit to be a daddy to only CANDIES...the N5 type of candies.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good
Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Paperwhite(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lovely & adorable cuties smiley The eldest is the exact replica of Mercy. I hope the family is more comforted now with respect to the bereavement of their maternal grandmother.Cheer up!

7 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by asawanathegreat(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Up coming babes

1 Like

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

If only you know that you need sense to make better use of your brain, so I prescribe for you ...

15 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by jejematic(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
They are so beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by LAFO: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7366558_screenshot201807051002093_png0c70bffcc55abc0223004705ac0574ec

1 Like

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by gurunlocker: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
See as the older one just resemble Mercy Johnson finish, your mama no dey run away now.

12 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Seanpizzy10: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Happy 50TH Birthday To Wizkid Mum ( Wizkid Celebrates His Mum )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwmZh8EL0NY
Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
The big one go get big brezz and nyansh like her mama when she grow cheesy cheesy
Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
You are the bastard here. Do you know your real father? It's time you asked your momma cause she can't stop being a bitch.

CANDYDADDY:
shocked

6 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by jaheymezz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Monitoring spirits dey o..... Haba pple no dey quick forget o

1 Like

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The big one go get big brezz and nyansh like her mama when she grow cheesy cheesy

phedophile

9 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
See fyn baes..

The first is Mercy personified
The second is Okojie personified..

13 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Factfinder1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Go see cute resemblance.... As if she vomited them

3 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Sijo01(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
shocked shocked See carbon copy

1 Like

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Rebuke: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Don't worry, everybody is nt like ur mother......sorry.

It's sad I had to mention yhur mother bt I thnk dis way yhu will know how stupid u sound.

8 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by barallanee(f): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Were you not the same person that said your wife recently lose a four months old pregnancy? In a way, I feel YOU DESERVE THAT LOSS.

Just so you know, you can't and will never be like NwaAmaikpe.

Just take a look at his signature....smh.

I also don't think you are worth being a daddy to HUMAN BEINGS, you fit to be a daddy to only CANDIES...the N5 type of candies.
i love d way u jux dropped it.. All dis pipu with hate comments der will b digging up dier trash.. Foolz

7 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by nikkypearl(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cuties kiss

3 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by ybalogs(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
��
When I was in class 7 , I used to ask a lot of questions. .....!
One day, I asked my English Teacher, "Why do we ignore some letters in pronunciation eg. the letter H .......in Hour, Honour. .....etc. ......
My English Teacher said, " We are not ignoring them; they're considered silent ".......
(I was even more confused .....??)
During the lunch break, my Teacher gave me her packed lunch and asked me to heat it in the Cafeteria.
I ate all the food and returned her the empty container. ....!!!!!!!
My English Teacher : What happened? I told you to go and HEAT my food, you are returning me an empty container.
I replied, "Madam, I thought 'H' was silent.

Dedicated to all English Teachers.��

2 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by ybalogs(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Glo with Pride!!!

1 Like

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
I no go mind enter one shaa.. who's with me on this?
Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Jay5mie: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Up coming babes
phedophile
Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by 86bee(f): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

u av cerebral palsy!

2 Likes

Re: Purity And Angel Okojie: Mercy Johnson's Daughters Wow In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
I see a striking resemblance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Children In Hospital (Video) / Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.