Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

What I Will Do With The Abacha Loot – Alibaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Will Do With The Abacha Loot – Alibaba (340 Views)

Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do With The Abacha Loot – Alibaba by faith2kool(f): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Comedian, Ali Baba says he can transform the National Theatre within three years if given the Abacha loot the federal government want to share to poor Nigerians.

Veteran comedian and the father of Stand-up comedy in Nigeria, Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere, popularly known by his stage name, Ali Baba, has taken to his Instagram page to make a proposal to the President Muhamamdu Buhari-led federal government.

The “Wedding Party” actor said that he can transform the national theatre in Lagos within three years if given the $322 million Abacha loot the federal government is set to share to poor Nigerians.

Writing further, the ace comedian on Wednesday, said he will use the money to turn the national theatre in Lagos into a “world class Formula 1 circuit”, adding that after investing in the project, he will return the capital to the government.

http://theinfoglobal.com/2018/07/05/what-i-will-do-with-the-abacha-loot-alibaba/
Re: What I Will Do With The Abacha Loot – Alibaba by skedman(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Clueless,how will that affect or impact the poor . I was expect good school or health facilities.

Re: What I Will Do With The Abacha Loot – Alibaba by faith2kool(f): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2018
everyone have his or her opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out A ‘one Minute’ Guy On Twitter / Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote Says He Is Ready To Take A Wife Now / Taylor Swift Gets Stuck Mid-air In Sparkly Basket At Philadelphia Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.