Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Man I Married - Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 4 (1278 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 5 / The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 4*

������‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

_Nothing weakens the heart of someone in love than loving in obscurity_

EPISODE 4
It’s three weeks to our passing out parade popularly known as POP and I am yet to hear anything from the love of my life. If he was dead I would have mourned him, if he had jilted me I would have been pained. But he just disappeared into thin air without leaving a trace of what might happened to him. At this time my hope of seeing Preye again became weak by the day because age is no more on my side.

Janet has been a good friend all through my trying times. She had advised me to open my heart to other guys that are showing interest in me. ‘If Preye is your own, God will surely bring him back.’ She has since been my confidant and companion. We talk together, pray together, eat together and do everything together.

My place of primary assignment proposed to retain me after our POP with a relatively good package. I had told them I will need a two weeks break after our POP to enable me sort out some issues before resuming work in earnest. The two weeks permission I took was of course to further search for Preye. I will go to their family house in Rumu-ola in Portharcourt and know what exactly has happened to Preye. I prayed in my mind “oh God do not let anything bad happen to him”.
After our POP I set out for Portharcourt to see my family and Preye’s family. When I got home my mum and dad were so happy to see me but Abigail’s mood was not welcoming. ‘Abigail, aren’t you happy to see me after a whole year? I asked her. She couldn’t control her tears when we both looked at each other eyeball to eyeball. Abigail is my younger sister, I grabbed her and kissed her fore head. ‘Tell me why you are crying Abigail, I turned to ask my mum why Abigail was crying but her eyes changed like a cloud about to rain. Immediately I knew something bad had happened behind me. ‘How is Philip and his wife? I asked.’ They’re fine my mum responded. ‘What of aunty Felicia? She’s fine too.’ my mum assured me. Then what must have gone wrong? I thought within me.....

Click on the link to continue reading..

��������������������

http://jkcyno.com/2018/07/05/the-man-i-married-episode-4/

(1) (Reply)

Fantasizing / My Apologies!!!!! / No Bra Day: A Direct Contrast Of Its Motive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.