Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up (15815 Views)

The Largest Pig Farm In Plateau State / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by ifeoluwa5050: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
I want to set up a piggery farm, I needed help from people who have the idea on How to set it up and to give me all necessary information about pig....your advice count.d thanks E

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by phreakabitoo: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
The FG can help you with free plots of land for a pig ranch farm.....
OK enough of the preambles. On a serious note, do your readings and findings. don't dabble into things just because they seem lucrative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ok
Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by happney65: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
femu over to you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by allanphash7(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dont bring that pig that predictwd super eagle semi final spot o

Anyway

Wish you success in your endeavors

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by chloride6: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think you all know why i'm laughing grin grin grin

Sarki

Sarkin

Madridguy over to you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by nuesednutlofa: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Teacher:-class write a story, in the story assume
that you are in war, your write up should not be less than 200 word

Everyone in the class started writing except Akpos
who just folded his hands doing nothing

teacher:- why are you not writing?

Akpos:-They killed me immediately the war began

Copied (b

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is a very big untapped market.
Bacon issa delicious thing.
Trust us, we know!
All the best man.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by IMASTEX: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice move. More power to get started. Meanwhile, I would suggest you contact/search for a pig farm within your reach to acquire proper practical training.

Meanwhile, for those interested in training on snail farming, giant snails for resale, quality brood stock, calcium supplement for quality eggs dropping and good growth, etc. See my profile for contact.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by emperorblog(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
go for training dont just buy manual

one on one training
Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by hibeatz200: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
I learnt pig farming is a very lucrative one I hope you get all the information you need because I need it too

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by oz4real83(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Meet the federal govt to give u land/ranch for your pigs very simple!!!. What is good for the cattle farmer is also good for the pig,poultry,goat and fish farmers. U dont need to stress yourself anymore!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by frenzydilz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
There tons of tutorials on YouTube and E-books. Don’t conform to the norms

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by olaolaking: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
ifeoluwa5050:
I want to set up a piggery farm, I needed help from people who have the idea on How to set it up and to give me all necessary information about pig....your advice count.d thanks E
If you are in Lagos let me know. I will link you up with the biggest pig settlement in West Africa. You will go there to see yourself and mix up with real farmers. I am not charging you o. It is free.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by phreakabitoo: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
hibeatz200:
I learnt pig farming is a very lucrative one
I hope you get all the information you need because I need it too

Na so e dey take start o..
Make we form Pigetti Allah?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by Goandie: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
just try 2 look for sum1 that already own a successful pig farm, humble urself to be an apprentice there nd learn how d person became successful.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by SouthEastFacts: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ask the BMC pigheaded mo.rons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by lord7(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
It required huge capital,also do have a vehicle as a means of collecting waste for pigs
Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by pappy4real(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
with my experience working in a piggery, build their segmented pens in an area where water is constantly available. clean their pens twice a day. they eat PKC mixed with water. when on heat, take d male into d pen of d females. keep d environment clean.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by nabegibeg: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
ifeoluwa5050:

You can predict your future with marcus the pig grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by mytime24(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
post=69113816:
This is a very big untapped market.
Bacon issa delicious thing.
Trust us, we know!
shocked shocked cry
Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by Geesanni: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
pls i am interseted.how cn i contact u
olaolaking:

If you are in Lagos let me know. I will link you up with the biggest pig settlement in West Africa. You will go there to see yourself and mix up with real farmers. I am not charging you o. It is free.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by Sarkin: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
chloride6:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think you all know why i'm laughing grin grin grin

Sarki

Sarkin

Madridguy over to you
there's already a pig terrorist organization na

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by ibkgab001: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Get your findings right
Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by daclemx: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Speaking as an agriculturist, you need to get things right from the begining. Contact me. I will send u a contact that will help you and take u throughout the journey successfully. A well-trained animal scientist.
Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by Zahracious: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Do your research well before investing in this business. The market isn't doing so well now and alot of farmers in oke-aro are looking for how to leave the business.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by BUHARImyDOG: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
I am into the business how can I be of help to you?
Re: I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up by kuuljay(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
There is a specie suswam brought to Benue,make a research about it.the thing grows up to three meters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabbits Farmers Let's Meet Here / Researchers Discover Cure For ‘Tomato Ebola’ / Snail Calcium Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.