Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) (44141 Views)

Facebook Slay King And Slay Queen Fight In Lagos. Photos / Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by gagashuffle: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
What's more worrisome is all the blunders you made just to type these very few sentences.
Do you type with your eyes closed?
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by wolfnigga: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018

He wants to belong

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oh my gosh!
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by omogidi234(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Good that there was CCTV. If there was none nko? Biko, that attendant should be queried. It seems she was busy doing make up!

2 Likes

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
He's very young, obviously the type moved by shiny things. I don't know whether to pity him or get angry. With his fresh face he's obviously ajebo. He was influenced by bad friends, maybe.
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Barrywilly(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
The salesgirl should be sacked for being so careless and talking to her boyfriend on phone

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Most of those dealers keep macbooks far from where customers can reach. Those macs are expensive.

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by skales67(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:
In sane countries like Iraq or Afghanistan, he would have been beheaded

Yet in those "sane" countries you mentioned, men marry underaged girls of 9yrs and nothing happens.
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
NA IPOB YOU GO SEE FOR ANY CRIMINALITY, WHY? SHEY NA OJUKWU TRAINED ALL OF UNA HOW TO THEIF grin

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by OtunbaSpartacus: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:
In sane countries like Iraq or Afghanistan, he would have been beheaded
You call those place a sane country? Wickedness should be ur surname abeg grin grin
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Dronedude(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin craze man tom cruz
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by milemimi93(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A slay King in doing his best to meet up the standards of life, has been caught on Cam stealing a Brand New Macbook worth N700k at Emab Plaza at Wuse, Abuja.

The company cried out few days ago, and even promised to reward anyone with useful info to track him..

However he has been caught, and his name is Victory Ene known for showing off on his IG page, in the CCTV cam he could be see putting the Macbook inside his Red while looking sides making sure no one saw him, But CCTV caught him..

Watch the chilling Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7dU2R-ENY

See more photos here:
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/slay-king-caught-on-camera-stealing.html

This is the kind of guys our Nigerian ladies are after.. I hope the always arrest his girlfriends.

An average naija girl careless about your source of income.. As far as you can spend on them their legs are wide open for you.
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by xanie: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
But why would someone display a macbook without close supervision. I thought they only display the cartons and only bring the product once the customer is satisfied and wants to make payment.

Again, the lady there appears lackadaisical. Heck, she cares more about her hair than paying attention to the customer.

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by tbibuzz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
calddon:
Sale girl isn't security conscious
Person wey dey watch movie how she wan dey security conscious
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by sexdoll: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
nans24:
The fear of Instagram is the beginning of wisdom..

That app or site or whatever is killing the mindset of many people most especially youths.

abeg leave instagram alone.

what is killing our youths is nothing but just pure LAZINESS.

mental laziness, actually...

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by sexdoll: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
milemimi93:

This is the kind of guys our Nigerian ladies are after.. I hope the always arrest his girlfriends.

An average naija girl careless about your source of income.. As far as you can spend on them their legs are wide open for you.

oga in that case, abeg stop chasing after AVERAGE NAIJA GIRLS.
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
xanie:
But why would someone display a macbook without close supervision. I thought they only display the cartons and only bring the product once the customer is satisfied and wants to make payment.

Again, the lady there appears lackadaisical. Heck, she cares more about her hair than paying attention to the customer.

My taught exactly, from observation the video clearly showed a lady sitting and answering calls, perhaps she is a staff of the coy, non-chalant attitude, she is suppose to stand to her fit, as soon as a customer comes in to buy product, it looks like a pre-arranged theaf...

If this case is brought to me, using the CCTV video as a proof, the first person to interrogate is that lady sitting down and answering calls.

2 Likes

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by milemimi93(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexdoll:

oga in that case, abeg stop chasing after AVERAGE NAIJA GIRLS.

Pvssy ass-licker spotted.

Always on a defense for these ho.es
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by sexdoll: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Pvssy ass-licker spotted.

Always on a defense for these ho.es

i defend no hoes.

i just call a spade a spade.

take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by zicoraads: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
pocohantas:
Which one is slayking kwa. Just say a young man!

Zicoraads come and see your slaybrother cheesy
Lol. cheesy grin

I see them on IG and I just laugh. The need to measure up to certain societal standards at all cost, without working for it is really strong.

This one is alien to us. My fellow slay brothers and I slay with our sweat. And when we turn up, we flaunt our Nokia 3310s with pride. tongue
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
See the sales girl, gisting on phone, maybe that's whybhe had that courage to do such, maybe he has been noticing the sales girl "gist, gist attitude on phone"... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by doskie(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
the sales girl is a dull girl, and the boy is an ajebor that spoilt himself. this no be police matter. he need slap

2 Likes

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol. cheesy grin

I see them on IG and I just laugh. The need to measure up to certain societal standards at all cost, without working for it is really strong.

This one is alien to us. My fellow slay brothers and I slay with our sweat. And when we turn up, we flaunt our Nokia 3310s with pride. tongue

I don't have those various apps on my phone, but I see some pictures from them saved on my friends/siblings phone. They always look very sharp, but no clear occupation.

What will you na say if you see my phone? cheesy
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by goat22: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
nans24:
The fear of Instagram is the beginning of wisdom..

That app or site or whatever is killing the mindset of many people most especially youths.

My child, if he ate goat meat this wouldn't have happened. Please, endeavor to spread the word my child. eating goat meat is vital for efficient, effective and quality living. I employ you this day, my child, to eat goat meat.
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by rhythyson: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
See find boy wey dey thief shocked

some peole dont realise how hansome they are until they steal something then you will hear people say::: See find boy wey dey thief grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
calddon:

For her mind, this fine boy no fit be thief. You would be surprised she was busy getting wet.
Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
eiyaaah! he come resemble our last born!

he just want to belong byforce

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lazy asss youth. This is exactly who bubu was referring to

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Phyde: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
How can this big boy enter plaza selling expensive gadgets without thinking there would be camera around. And this is the kind of guy some of our fish brain ladies admire most on IG whenever they show off those stolen stuff. Good for him...

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
calddon:
Don’t mind the girl. She must have perceived him as such a handsome prince.
Make them use TYRE and PETROL solve the matter.

1 Like

Re: Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) by nonye6194: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
See find boy wey dey thief shocked

so the stealing is only for the ugly ones ni sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.