Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (40990 Views)

Male Boss Vs Female Boss: Who Is Easier To Work With? / FG Rejects Plans By Multichoice To Sack Nigerian Workers / 300 Mine Workers Spend 1 Week Underground To Protest Against Boss Who Loves Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2018
4months? They did well! He will buy a new one when he comes from dubai.
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by Redhot111(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Greatzeus:
I know it's not easy na an entrepreneur in Nigeria,yet some of these so called bosses are so wicked and greedy,even when money is coming in often they still would hold back the peanut of the workers helping them make the money.
Infact,they don't mind you working for free.

Everything you talk be make sense ooooo. But 4 me all na grammar cos the only truth here is he got served what he deserve. Thumbs up up to the workers. Some bosses can be so nostalgic.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by borntwice2008(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2018
So states that still own their workers salary can learn from this. Any state that fail to learn, the workers will begin to sell state properties including state' houses.
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by godquality: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2018
So after paying themselves and helping their ministries, did they continue working with that useless boss or they left? because if they remain, the man will continue owing them and later sack them without pay. That's Nigerian boss for you.
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by speedy01(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Aare2050:
Are you an unemployed graduate or undergraduate full house wife/sit at home mothers, salary earner or hand craft shop owner? hoping to gain financial freedom before the end of this year?

act now, check my signature
Do not procrastinate
How??
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by Barzinime(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Formal Boss?
What of the Informal Boss? guess that one isnt owing
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by Amhappy(f): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Didcot:
I don't understand some folks.....
As an employer, I cant sleep at night knowing salaries are not or have not been paid as at and when due.
I once went close to three months without paying myself to ensure that I paid my employees.
I am proud to say that I have never owed salaries in about 3 years of being an employer!

Your business will surely prosper.
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by Didcot: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Amhappy:

Your business will surely prosper.

Thank you and God bless you lady.
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by PropertyDeals(f): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Funny.... Hope he doesn't get them all arrested.
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by asatemple(f): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2018
It's wrong
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by tunary(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
That's very good
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
That's serious o, and how did the case end?
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Didcot:
I don't understand some folks.....
As an employer, I cant sleep at night knowing salaries are not or have not been paid as at and when due.
I once went close to three months without paying myself to ensure that I paid my employees.
I am proud to say that I have never owed salaries in about 3 years of being an employer!

You deserve some accolades.
Re: See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary by Princessudoka: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
Become financially free from wicked bosses, be your own boss, work from home, decide when to work and not. Earn 100k and above from the comfort of your home just with ur smart phone.

Interested chat me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Successful Under-40 Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / 13 High Paying Side Jobs You Can Do / 9 Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.