Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria (554 Views)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria by lightblazingnow(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pray for the Nigeria government and for yourself and your family, I see blood sucking demons everywhere asking for blood from their worshippers, the politicians. Are you going to be use for ritual? The killing and blood baths will not abate if serious measure is not taken to stop the forces.

Defend yourself, not physical therapy, but spiritual. We must be strong to be able to stop these monsters

I am going
Re: I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria by lightblazingnow(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Pray
Re: I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria by orisa37: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2018
It's like the satanic Seed is sown in our Presidency. It's not ready to scam until The Spirit of The Righteousness of Christ moves seriously in, to perish it.
Like it will not perish, see some Nations amassing military mights at the Chad Basin. Northern Cameroon doesn't want the Christian South. The Fulani Herdsmen are insistent on occupying the cs, sw, se, ss and ne of Nigeria. Niger and Chad Republics remain permanent Sponsors of Bokoharam and so on. What are the Arabs looking for in Nigeria and West Africa? The West seems anxious too. The US and The UK doing one Thing and The French doing something else. Russia seems prepared for any option.
However, don't fear, for I have conquered The World !!!
Re: I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria by Primesky(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2018
God bless you brother. May God help our nation and her people. We need to pray. But we must first sincerely repent as a people and as a nation.

The way it's going, many people won't take it seriously until disaster comes. Many of those who are making fun of prayers now, will see that their life depends on it. Nigerians are not aware what's lurking around for them. The devil is wicked!. Wake up church.

Hosea 5:15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

We shouldn't wait until affliction comes before we seek God. It's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria by lightblazingnow(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:
God bless you brother. May God help our nation and her people. We need to pray. But we must first sincerely repent as a people and as a nation.

The way it's going, many people won't take it seriously until disaster comes. Many of those who are making fun of prayers now, will see that their life depends on it. Nigerians are not aware what's lurking around for them. The devil is wicked!. Wake up church.

Hosea 5:15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

We shouldn't wait until affliction comes before we seek God. It's dangerous.

This man is full of the Spirit. Love you. I am praying for you right now. Grow up more. Love you. Amen

1 Like

Re: I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria by Primesky(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
lightblazingnow:

This man is full of the Spirit. Love you. I am praying for you right now. Grow up more. Love you. Amen

Amen!. Whatever good I can do, I see it as a privilege. I can do nothing of my own. All the glory belongs to God. Thanks dear and may God bless you too.
Re: I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria by lightblazingnow(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Primesky:

Amen!. Whatever good I can do, I see it as a privilege. I can do nothing of my own. All the glory belongs to God. Thanks dear and may God bless you too.

Amen

1 Like

Re: I See The Spirit Of Death Everywhere In Nigeria by lightblazingnow(m): 2:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Wood

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy For 2019 From Celica Church Of Christ / Open Heaven 10 February 2019 Prayer Points On Today - The Path To Greatness / Welcome To The Month Of March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.