Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (43952 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by made4naija(f): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Princess Vitarah, the Nigerian-American rapper who rapped about p**sy, is trying to get our attention again with something scandalous.

Taking to Twitter, the controversial rapper wrote: "I was sad because my sugar daddy broke up with me, then I remembered that I have 2 more. Never put all your eggs in one basket"

Twitter users have asked her what moral lesson her story is trying to pass across, but as usual, she's not bothered by the criticisms.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/nigerian-psy-singer-princess-vitarah-gives-crazy-reason-why-women-should-not-put-all-their-eggs-in-one-basket

1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by WhiteSoup: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is why we need our PVC because this government is a joke.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Munzy14(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
lmaooo... Smart ashawo!.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
shocked

Hope you are in Nigeria, your ' i don't put my egg in one basket', you will later notice it will turn to mutilated body for yahoo yahoo calabash

nonsense

16 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by pautex: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Father forgive her for she knows not what she is doing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by RSVP: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Babe is being honest and I like it!... People like dis can't really do what dey say... fear those " sister holy holy"

If dis one no gree, switch onto d nxt one... If that one sef dey do anyhow... Check in to another.

Make ur money whatever way you know point blank...

Life na roller coaster cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by EmmanuelTimmy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Do you think I care.

**Sips akamu**

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by perdollar(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
lol
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Siga: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
At least she didn't lie.... If only our politicians will just tell us... Listen, once I get elected, I am stealing N10b...

18 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by nigeriantalk: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Kingnap(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
I see undecided
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
m

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Some people are just born stupidundecided

What lesson is she passing across?
Iwo ti tie ti jona,,,,,already

1 Like

grin

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Definitely a seek for attention.

No reasonable person will keep three sugar daddies and still upload it on social media for the sugar daddies to see and know she's boldly cheating on them.

Go get a job ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Id4Jesus: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Only two? U for try get like 37 sugar daddies. One from every state and Abuja... Use the law of Federal character to distribute it evenly grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Guess he saw the light and "waka'ed". undecided
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by johnime: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve ur problems. They are trying to solve their own problems; getting elected & re-elected are number one and number two. Whatever is number three is far behind. Thomas Sowell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by thunderbabs: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sebi its jus 1. Enjoy the rest na shocked
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by MrRhymes101(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oshey! Small girl with big God... Wedding MC

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by undeniableGrace(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Scams comes in different shades and colours
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by soberdrunk(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
When you give birth to a child and give her a name that sounds like a 'sex enhancement drug', how will she not misbehave??!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by narorose(f): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
That's y dey are dying any how
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by chrisviral(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
You what is funny, This lady could actually really be educated and making her legit money, all the while trolling us grin grin
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nwakannaya1: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Should I fry beans?
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Houseofglam7(f): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Assassin101: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
b!tches n hoes everywhere
Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
U don't mean it

2 Likes

Re: Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... by asawanathegreat(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Asha woooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Told To Remove His Shoes At The Airport / IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.