Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) (960 Views)

UCL Final: Nigerian Man Cries Bitterly As He Loses His ₦4.5M House To A Bet / Cristiano Ronaldo Loses His Temper After Messing Up In Training (Photos) / Real Madrid’s Social Accounts Hacked – Hacker; A Die-hard Messi Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by seotools01: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Young die-hard Messi fan loses his life after trying to emulate his idol in a match

Kolkata city in India was engulfed in sadness following the demise of 19-year-old Sagar Das, a young collage student and avid Lionel Messi fan. “Young die-hard Messi fan loses his life after trying to emulate his idol in a match”.

Das died while trying to pull of skills by Lionel Messi

The 19-year-old was a die-hard Messi fan and a good footballer

Neighbours described him as a humble young man loved by everyone

Das, who is also a junior footballer in Belgharia’s New Basudebpur, lost his life while trying to imitate Messi on the pitch during a football match.

According to The Times of India, Das attempted to pull of one of Messi’s classic skills on the pitch but things went horribly wrong for the young lad.
Lionel Messi of Argentina during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Round of 16 match between France and Argentina at Kazan Arena on June 30, 2018 in Kazan, Russia. Photo: Getty Images

He lost his balance while trying to pull the move....

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://xclusiveafrica.com/young-die-hard-messi-fan-loses-his-life-after-trying-to-emulate-his-idol-in-a-match

Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Didcot: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Trying to emulate a loser? SMH!
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Baawaa(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
His idol has killed him,the poster don't even show his picture but messi picture was displayed,it means nobody knows him,he die for nothing.
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Men do stupid things for football angry

That's why I tell my boyfriend it's either me or football sad
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Football grin
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
Football grin
Shut up angry

Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up angry

shut up, i gree angry , but WHY THE SLAP
I wont take it,you will hear from my lawyers. sad sad

Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

shut up, i gree angry , but WHY THE SLAP I wont take it,you will hear from my lawyers. sad sad
Lawyers ke abeg make I laugh small cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Lawyers ke abeg make I laugh small cheesy cheesy

oya apologise before i change my mind. smiley
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Auladimeji2: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Didcot:
Hater spotted

Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

oya apologise before i change my mind. smiley
Lace Blunt cool
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Sniper4real(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:

U no no say football na religion
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Goodness4525: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Millenniumlady:

football always and forever,nobody knows the tomorrow of this days bae
Re: Young Die-hard Messi Fan Loses His Life After Trying To Emulate His Idol (photo) by Goodness4525: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Didcot:
na wa o ,messi still a loser?

(1) (Reply)

Photos:why Is World Cup Winner Kylian Mbappe Trying To Be Like Our Man Crush? / Key Point To Determine Winning Betting Tip - Sure 2 Odd / Sevilla Vs Barcelona 2-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.