Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Court Asks EFCC To Produce Innoson For Arraignment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Asks EFCC To Produce Innoson For Arraignment (355 Views)

Petronella sues INNOSON for failing to supply N415m worth of vehicles / EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Asks EFCC To Produce Innoson For Arraignment by oluwafemme129(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
The Special Offences Court in Ikeja, Lagos State has ordered that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) produce Innoson Motors boss Innocent Chukwuma in court.

According to Channels, Justice Olusola Williams made the order on Wednesday.

The court sitting made for the 6th time Chukwuma would miss his arraignment. The judge said:

I believe it is the job of the prosecution to bring the defendant to court because they are the Executives. The judge is just to make an order that he should appear in court but we cannot enforce the order; the responsibility still lies on the EFCC to make sure he is in court.

I will give you a date and anytime you are able to arrest the defendant, just inform the court registrars and bring him to court for arraignment.

The case was adjourned until October 10.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seed @1600 Per Kg / Make Alot Of Money For Just Being Online / Pop Corn Machine And Location For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.