Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Competing With Cow For Use Of Infrastructure Built With Tax Payers Money. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Competing With Cow For Use Of Infrastructure Built With Tax Payers Money. (312 Views)

Rampaging Yahoo Boys Are Now Competing With SARS In Osogbo / Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo) / Three Kenyan Brothers Forcefully Slept With Cow Till It Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competing With Cow For Use Of Infrastructure Built With Tax Payers Money. by Hoogee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cattle rearing business is getting out of hand in this nation and the appropriate authority who are assigned to checkmate excesses in the society are taking things with levity hands which there for making life unbearable to some citezen in exchange for comfort and economic growth of another. Let us all wake up. This is all beyond tribalism or ethnicity we are stepping on other peoples right.How do i use the pedestrian with a cow?

Re: Competing With Cow For Use Of Infrastructure Built With Tax Payers Money. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Could this be our Lagos?
Cows belong to the ranch for Krissake!
Re: Competing With Cow For Use Of Infrastructure Built With Tax Payers Money. by nans24: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hoogee:
How do i use the pedestrian with a cow?

grin
Re: Competing With Cow For Use Of Infrastructure Built With Tax Payers Money. by HonAdeli(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
I'm confused as to why our government value cows to human beings

(1) (Reply)

Car Breaks The Leg Of Man While Being Harassed By SARS In Edo State / 65-yr-old Man Defiles, Impregnates 13-yr-old Edo Schoolgirl / Crime: Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.