Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece's Breast - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece's Breast (676 Views)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece's Breast by Ritzy10(f): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
An Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Wednesday dissolved the 10-year marriage between Mrs Florence Anyasi and her husband, Stanley Anyasi over infidelity.
The 36-year-old trader told the court that apart from numerous cases of his following women around, her husband used to sneak into their maid’s room to sleep with her.

“My husband is a womaniser, he used to leave me in the bed at night and sneak into my maid’s room. I have caught him severally on my maid’s bed sexually assaulting her.
“A neighbour approached me and told me to warn my husband to desist from asking her daughter to have love affairs with him.

“I once caught him sucking the breasts of my niece, who is a minor and he is also fond of wooing my friends,” she said,
The petitioner told the court that her husband had once tried to poison her when he brought food to her which subsequently caused her serious pain and vomiting.

Read more below

https://zenithnaija.com/i-caught-my-husband-sucking-our-maids-nipple/
Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece's Breast by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Na by force to marry.... You no go leave am forge ahead? undecided undecided undecided

Be like say the man dey service am well well grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece's Breast by Ritzy10(f): 6:32am On Jul 06, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Na by force to marry.... You no go leave am forge ahead? undecided undecided undecided

Be like say the man dey service am well well grin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers In Lagos Banned From Wearing Mufti & SARS Jackets / Man Warns Nigerians On The Kind Of Church They Attend ,sharing A Church Budget / The True Story Of Christopher Duntsch, The Killer Surgeon Known As ‘dr. Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.