Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! (21237 Views)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by burningspear(m): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Nairalanders, greetings.

I posted this earlier today in the General section. I'm reposting it in the Crime section in the hopes that it will reach the right audience.

My niece left from Obigbo (near Port Harcourt) to her university, ABSU. She was kidnapped while on her way.
The kidnappers have been calling, threatening, and demanding a ransom.
I know we have security experts and perhaps those with similar experiences in this forum.

We desperately need help. Could you please advise us on the best way to rescue her?

Thank you for your helpful advice and prayers.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Juliusmomoh: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by thesicilian: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2021
The only way to rescue her in this nation right now is to negotiate and pay the ransom.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Juliusmomoh: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:
The only way to rescue her in this nation right now is to negotiate and pay the ransom.

Not now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Iamtony(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2021
cry

Don’t worry she will return without harm
Just involve the police

6 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by burningspear(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Ok

Give us the number of those guys (kiddnappers)

We know what to do and get back to you

Thanks for support. Please advise if it's safe to share their number here. We dont want her harmed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by burningspear(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2021
thesicilian:

Thanks for your advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by CandyOps(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Shey Nairaland done turn SARS office ni?

No go jeopardize her life because say one anonymous moniker dey behind him keyboard de type nonsense confidently.

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by DoctorDree(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2021
You just should do the negotiations yourselves don’t wait for the stupid government to help you guys oooo

29 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by MrrGary: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2021
First go report to the police before coming to post on Nairaland..

This is really bad angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by NwaAmaikpe: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
shocked

Mazi Akubuzo, I admire your wisdom and envy the confidence you have that Nairaland is your problem's last bustop.

When next the kidnappers call to negotiate her ransom, tell them that NwaAmaikpe has instructed them to release her without delay because the FalseProphet has seen that if she isn't released immediately, pastor Righteousness's prayer will lead them to their doom and Lalasticlala will not hesitate to post the news of their shameful end here on Nairaland.

Yes, tell them that and watch them release her.

Better still, share their number here so some of our broke girls can flash their phone to death.

Since you are wiser than the Zamfara State's Speaker who paid ransom despite all his paramilitary connections.

224 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
I pray she's rescued safely.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Freshfish4: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Do you have any idea where exactly she was kidnapped. If it between that okigwe to up-gate uturu road, then it's just the random you'll pay but you need to politely keep negotiating with them not to pay too much. Was she the only one that was kidnapped or her bus was? The two police stations at up-gate and okigwe are very useless but still report at okigwe police station

8 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by saddler: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
undecided
If you love your niece,
Better look for a way to negotiate and raise the ransome.

Nairaland cant help you. Nigerian police cant help you.

9 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by spinna: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by imran147(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Bubu Boiz are working at it peak...as for your sister may Almighty God protect her soul..very soon she will be released steadfast in prayers and be firm...shalom.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by kpukpuyenke: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Oluwa have mercy.

Kidnapers should leave the poor masses alone and concentrate on the politicians please

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by bestman09(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
sad
Too bad. I pray she returns safe. Report to the police first and play along with them with negotiations

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Kingcalls: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
I dont understand some people...does Nairaland land look like a police station, or is it associated with any security outfit... how can u be asking us what to do??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
sorry, the family should try and raise millions.

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Obinnau(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
The things we read about this country everyday! Is there really hope?

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by DuduParaPara: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Sorry but try to negotiate with them for them to reduce the amount and also to buy more time.

Ignoring them will make them kill her.

Besides to them it's a win win situation where if you don't raise the agreed amount, the kill the victim and sell the body parts. So they don't lose entirely.

Any way you see it, you will spend money.

Either by paying them or by paying the law enforcement guys.

What do I mean?

If they are asking for 10m to release her, give police something similar and see if they won't fish them out.

Unless if they have a spy in the law enforcement or if the person who sent them has already marked your neice for death.
That way they just want to collect ransom as bonus.

All the same, may God help your family.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by iampeterben(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Chai! I pray she returns in one piece. Visit the nearest police station and file a report ma. They will take it from there.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Adekunle813: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Too bad cry
Where is this country really going? The lives and properties of people is not even safe

I pray she will be released ijn

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Mindlog: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Sad, I can imagine the trauma.

1 Like

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Cchuks27(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
1. You must remain calm at this moment and do not argue with kidnappers.
2. Whatever are their conditions, give in (of course be realistic with the amount you can afford) and do not be opinionated.
3. Your priority now is getting your niece safely rather than trying to save a few bucks.
4. Do not jeopardize her safety with rash and irrational decisions (see 2).

I wish you the very best and her safe return!

12 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Truthissupreme: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Was she kidnapped on the highway because na fulani terrorists be that so o
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Cmanforall: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Oh no
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2021
If you believe, in the name of Jesus, she will return safely to you.

6 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by constant1960: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Palava
Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Drlumi: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Negotiate the ransom.

It's sad that our country has come to this.

In the past few months, at least 3 people I know were kidnapped in different locations, including S/W Nigeria. They were regular people- not the typical "elite".

When you start negotiating or raising ransom for your loved ones, it is really disheartening.

Sadly, it is a better alternative to trusting the government agencies. Report to them to fulfil all righteousness but take your matter into your own hands.

Negotiate. Don't be afraid to tell the kidnappers how much you have regardless of how much they bill. Beg them.

And pray.

That's Nigeria for you.

I wish your sister safety.

4 Likes

Re: My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! by Mikelarteta(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Nigeria is in a big mess.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War / Zambian Police Officer Disarms And Arrests Man Who Wanted To Cut Off His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.