Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 (27590 Views)

7-Man Gang Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Port Harcourt – Victim’s Sister / Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Niger: I Didn’t Want To Miss The Opportunity / 12-Year-Old Girl Raped And Infected In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by taiwolomo1: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Imagine how useless the guy is? @ 51 for goodness sake. Y ddnt he go and rape his own grandchildren! This useless guy shd b remanded in prison even b4 his conviction!!! Useless judge!
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by dominique(f): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Too much corruption in law enforcement
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by yemmight(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if the country have an agency or a body that monitor this kind of a case in the country or how do we prevent re-occurrence of similar case?
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by meezynetwork(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Sm men have lost their minds. Destroying little gals lives. In civil climes its life in prison cos shes a minor
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2018
LordsApostle:
This is the typical Nigerian behaviour, everybody so wicked and inhumane, always in search of things to water their pockets, and build big house in their village, at the expense of the next man, even if that will cost the next man grevious pain, it doesn't concern you as far as u are making money from it. It's devastating, do not think this is just limited to the police, it is an average Nigerian mentality, go to state ministries and see what happens there.. Same reason why many countries hate Nigerians and wouldn't want to see them close to their country, even neighbouring countries, because we take these stupid criminl traits outside and think it is tolerated in saner climes... We keep up parading and flaunting it in society brazingly, not seeing anything wrong with it, we call it "smartness" but in reality you are just being, selfish, criminal and wickedly heartless.. Yet, everyone is quick to point Buhari, we think Buhari is our problem, the problem is us, Nigerians are terrible people and No country on earth can ever advance with such terrible,wicked,greedy,coveteous group of people... Ironically, Na we go church pass; talk about hypocrisy and foolishness....

We are our own problem.

Man u said it all embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2018
THEY MUST KILL HIM
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by 4Play(m): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2018
LordsApostle:
This is the typical Nigerian behaviour, everybody so wicked and inhumane, always in search of things to water their pockets, and build big house in their village, at the expense of the next man, even if that will cost the next man grevious pain, it doesn't concern you as far as u are making money from it. It's devastating, do not think this is just limited to the police, it is an average Nigerian mentality, go to state ministries and see what happens there.. Same reason why many countries hate Nigerians and wouldn't want to see them close to their country, even neighbouring countries, because we take these stupid criminl traits outside and think it is tolerated in saner climes... We keep up parading and flaunting it in society brazingly, not seeing anything wrong with it, we call it "smartness" but in reality you are just being, selfish, criminal and wickedly heartless.. Yet, everyone is quick to point Buhari, we think Buhari is our problem, the problem is us, Nigerians are terrible people and No country on earth can ever advance with such terrible,wicked,greedy,coveteous group of people... Ironically, Na we go church pass; talk about hypocrisy and foolishness....

We are our own problem.

You are right. Our leaders don't emerge in a vacuum. They are a reflection of the people/society they emerge from us. In other words, they reflect us and they do what the average Nigerian will do if given power.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2018
What a country we live in
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by harriet412(f): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2018
I don't blame this police officers, Its cos they've never raped any of their daughters that's why they collect bribe from rapist undecided
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
That guy will soon turn to walking dead with that diseasea
post=69122607:
The last time I saw him was the day I took him to the police station, I didn’t know how he was prosecuted, I was told he was convicted, only for me to see him walking freely.”
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by baby124: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Who ever he bribed and him should face a death sentence. This is totally unacceptable
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by Aldebaran(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Demon angry
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by Shegzy8(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
EweduAfonja:
if we say men are useless u guyz will start crying Ocean
Including your father
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by Koval12(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
LordsApostle:

We are our own problem.
you have said it all. Nothing but absolutely true

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by patrickcollins: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked
EweduAfonja:
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Wapnetrealmcom:

https://premiumnews24.com/2018/07/man-who-raped-13-year-old-girl-and-infected-her-with-hiv-allegedly-bribes-his-way-out-of-jail-with-n200000/

Coward of a father, where is your machete, or are you just gonna sit there, watch another man defile your daughter and make mockery of you as a father in not protecting her.. I will cut the animal to pieces so bad even Jesus and his dad won't be able to assemble him on judgment day.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by cytell56: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by BRASH: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2018
What do expect from people whose religion permit pedophilia? We have heard stories of how some emirs and alhajis kidnap under age girls, forcefully convert them into islam and marry them without their parent's consent and nothing is done about it even when they are reported to the police. As far as their religion is concerned, there is nothing wrong with child marriage and child sexual molestation. Idiots
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
“Under criminal case, it it is not necessary that the parents of the raped victim must be notified before prosecution. This is because of the gravity of the offence. The case is no longer between the parents of the raped victim and the accused person, but between the state government or the commissioner of police and the accused person"

I am either going blind or insane.
Did I just read the above?!
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by taretoofine(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is nigeria undecided
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by Kennyoloyede(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
wink

Nawa ooooo

Check my signature
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by congorasta: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69122607:
The last time I saw him was the day I took him to the police station, I didn’t know how he was prosecuted, I was told he was convicted, only for me to see him walking freely.”

in Canada or America
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by drajjay: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
LordsApostle:

We are our own problem.
I wish I could meet you just now so I can get you some drinks. You've said it all. The average Nigerian mentality is greed and selfishness. Lol and people still think this country will be better.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by YorubaAssasin: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
LordsApostle:

We are our own problem.

With just a thousand pple like you in Nigeria, I'll be very optimistic abt our progress.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
congorasta:

in Canada or America
Use ur brain for once.
We detest dull and slow people quoting us.
So swerve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by phase1: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Abokis na one kain people.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Say Hi to your Dad for me.
Re: Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000 by jrusky(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
What kind of thing is this? Imagine the state judiciary claiming this useless man has constitutional right to bail, pls what right raping underage and infected with deadly virus HIV and you are talking constitutional right

By the way how will they granted him bail without the little girl family aware Haba jigawa judiciary fear God. And those that collected that 200k must vomit it and go to jail with him or the rapist be handover to the mettazzine no mercy guys to lynch him or chop off his joystick and feed him with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Nursery Students Drown In A Stream While Searching 4 Used Plastics In Benue(pi / Police Intercepts Suspected Armed Robbers, Recovers 4 Pump Action Rifles(pic) / Fleeing Lover Surrenders, Claims Robbers Killed Girlfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.