Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? (586 Views)

Download M Josh Mp3 >Coro ( Dagbo)** Best Song At The Moment / What Is Your Best & Worst Song Of 2018? / Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by larryfranky: 5:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Your opinion is needed, I am looking for songs to complete my playlist of foreign music.
My number one pick is This is America By Childish Gambino.
Let me know yours.
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by Anigreat: 5:37am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked

Transmission
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Naija Song: Still feeling YEBA by KISS Daniel since it came out, up till now! cheesy������

Foreign song
Ed Sheeran: Love you till you're 70.

But I sing it : Love you till eternity for bae , cos I keep thinking what happens to Mrs Ed Sheeran when she turns 71!! cheesy grin *winks* cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by vivypretty(f): 5:55am On Jul 06, 2018
maroon 5 ft cardi B-girls like you
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by MrCork: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2018
vivypretty:

^^^kaiiiiii. .see booooobsi. ..can I drink u? cheesy
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by Anigreat: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123694:

Foreign song
Ed Sheeran! Love you till you're 70.

Please bro, did you download this song, or you got it from someone. I have tried all i can to download it, but i can't. I've gone to top foreign music site to search for this song but its not showing.
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2018
Anigreat:

Please bro, did you download this song, or you got it from someone. I have tried all i can to download it, but i can't. I've gone to top foreign music site to search for this song but its not showing.

I downloaded it Feb 13th this year online,
but I can't remember the actual site.
But just type it on Google, it should pop up.
It's a very lovely song.
And i watch it on YouTube most times too, it's everywhere there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by sEGXY2(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Japa Small doctor
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by Anigreat: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69124189:
I downloaded it Feb 13th this year online, but I can't remember the actual site. But just type it on Google, it should pop up. It's a very lovely song. And i watch it on YouTube most times too, it's everywhere there.
I have finally download it...
On repeat cheesy

thank you sire.
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
vivypretty:
This song is so dõpe, Cardi B killed the track by rapping briefly about her past, I love the simple video concept and even loved it more when I saw Ellen DeGeneres in it. Didnt even realized I loved the song until I heard it the second time.
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by vivypretty(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2018
aaronson:
This song is so dõpe, Cardi B killed the track by rapping briefly about her past, I love the simple video concept and even loved it more when I saw Ellen DeGeneres in it. Didnt even realized I loved the song until I heard it the second time.
I like maroon 5's part more. I am not really into rap music but I liked the fact that Cardi B's part was short and simple.
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by vivypretty(f): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123694:
Naija Song: Still feeling YEBA by KISS Daniel since it came out, up till now! cheesy������

Foreign song
Ed Sheeran: Love you till you're 70.

But I sing it : Love you till eternity for bae , cos I keep thinking what happens to Mrs Ed Sheeran when she turns 71!! cheesy grin *winks* cheesy

is that the name of the song or one the lines in the song. looks like you are referring to thinking out loud.
Re: What Is Your Best Song Of The Moment? by Elizana: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Are you a musician, comedian, ebook righter?, this site is for you, just click on this link to register for free and upload your files and start earning, even without files you can refer people to register and start earning.
https://uploadocean.com/free39481.html

(1) (Reply)

Dj Jadon Ft Danny Kay – Dance Via Mymusicnigeria.com / New Music Alert: Heaven Rocks - Frank Edwards Ft. Mayo / Mp3 Download Currency By Skales Ft, Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.