Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija (47497 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wow! She really changed o shocked
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by akikanju(m): 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
una do
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Thiannah(f): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ah,gbese re e grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by CSTR1005: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
tgmservice:
So this girl was once innocent not her vj is public garage for all kinds of dickks
Every who're was once a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Peterpanny: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Austema:
T
t for toto
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by baby124: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
No wonder she looks strange. That yellow complexion does not fit her facial structure
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by eseveli(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
you dey bleach o you dey bleach.. fela kuti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Nategaoo: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
U
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Sadiyaene(f): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

She dark, she no fine

she kum bleach, she no still fine.

Make jealousy kee u there angry undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Sterope(f): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yes, she bleaches but she might have also us been light complexioned.

The picture is of low quality. It tells nothing of her complexion then.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Tedassie(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Factfinder1:
Back in the days before hypo and caro white took over the cosmetic market
Then you wonder where these cancer and kidney failure be coming from

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dunno why people are so hung up on what anybody decides to do with his or her body. Bleach or don't bleach who cares

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
lol,never date a lie skin girls.......epitome of fraud
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by laliga01: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
BloggersNG:
Yea, Thats Nina of Big Brother Naija, The Transformation is not here oh, Chai..
See another one below!

Gossip From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/unbelievable-throwback-photos-of-nina.html

Hahahahaha... This is funny how people go extra mile just to paint others black.
Nina is naturally light in complexion. The picture above is majorly due to camera quality and beside people change as they grow older.
Make I go finish my beer joor, wetin concern me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Nigerians love saying thrash just cos they hate someone, Cant you see that picture was taking when people still use java and symbian phones, when picture quality was zero, besides Nina's complexion shows she has always been fair, but as she gets older, she takes care of herself more, Not every fair person is bleaching, Nigerians needs to get this into their head.
i have never seen where someone will become this light from taking care of themselves, maybe lighter but she's even lighter than me that is naturally fair, it's not possible she's using something to tone. I can understand a slight tone but she's fair i didn't know she was dark before sef.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
I was waiting to see if someone would be smart enough to figure this out, and you were. Poor lighting, bad camera made her look dark. Like one of my friends I grew up with who has always been extremely lightskin from birth, I saw some of our old pictures and she was looking darker than usual because of the poor camera quality and bad lighting. Nina is obviously naturally fair.
mostHandsome01:
Nigerians love saying thrash just cos they hate someone, Cant you see that picture was taking when people still use java and symbian phones, when picture quality was zero, besides Nina's complexion shows she has always been fair, but as she gets older, she takes care of herself more, Not every fair person is bleaching, Nigerians needs to get this into their head.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Ivanmykel(f): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Could be the camera quality though, people that bleach usually have dark knuckles, burnt feet and this pale yellow complexion but hers is a neat light skin.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by LazyNairalander(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
I love Nina she's just my type.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
fake news

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Almunjid(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
mostHandsome01:
Wetin this one dey talk?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by milemimi93(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Everything about a woman is deceitful.
I already knew this b!tch was a dark asssed muthafuka.
7 out of 10 Nig girls bleached.

9 out of 10 Nig girls have stretch marks.
This two things irritate me.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by zicoraads: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
sinaj:
Chai grin

This bleaching cream dey move market sha grin
embarassed angry
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by somto811(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
tammyboy1:
I will never get married to a girl unless i see her throwback photos
wtf!!!

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by Rosebloom: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
mostHandsome01:

I so want to give you a hug right now...

You couldn't have said it better.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by gladisa7: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
for that 1st pic she never too spoil..na just few men she done follow but d 2nd one...You go need Calculator to calculate d no of preeeek she don collect..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by obailala(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Poor lighting in the first picture... Funny how so many people are just ignorant of the effect of lighting on a picture.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by EmekaBlue(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
If u look well. She fit yellow for that throwback pic!

But u won't notice it coz of d old version photo.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by computer0810(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
meobizy:
Bulls-hit. Nina is an albino who bleaches. The housemates confirmed it once during their nightly discussions. She never got dark from her creams running out unlike Ifu who did after three weeks.
there will always be a fool like dis
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by richG: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
BloggersNG:
Yea, Thats Nina of Big Brother Naija, The Transformation is not here oh, Chai..
See another one below!

Gossip From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/unbelievable-throwback-photos-of-nina.html

bloggers and lies. This "my story must sell attitude is becoming boring sad
Re: Throwback Photos Of Dark Nina Onyenobi Of BBNaija by mayormick(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
You are very correct, I know of some people dat rays of sun had turned their face to black but if u see their stomach and thighs; u will know they are naturally fair in complexion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style After Ubi Impregnated Staff, Throws Shade / I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson / Davido Repents As His Flight Experiences 14-hour Turbulence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.