Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson (47464 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by unclesuruoffi: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yvonne Nelson who admitted that she is in a long distance relationship, has disclosed that she has not had sex for over 12 months.

According to the Ghanaian actress, though she is  she is dating British photographer, Jamie Roberts, she hasn’t had sex in a long time. The mother of one further revealed that her boyfriend's job doesn’t allow them to spend much time together, and she on her own part is currently focused on raising her child, Ryn Roberts.

Yvonne Nelson who disclosed that she has not had sex for over 12 months, however added that she doesn't mind having another child. She told Joy New‘s MzGee in an interview “I don’t mind having another child. I have not had sex in more than a year and I am not crazy about sex.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/27/i-have-not-had-sex-in-12-months-yvonne-nelson/

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by mikejj(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin how do we know..ahn...

9 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by IamD18: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Are you suppose to be having sex when you are not legally married?

What's wrong with these shameless ladies of this generation.

One of the reasons I cherish and value virgin ladies more than these wayward non-virgins parading around with their lagoon pussay.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by gaby(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oya bring am come make I disvirgin you....

Yvonne Nelson...I have your medicine. .....

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by Mrop(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okare

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by Davash222(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sexx Sexx Sexx!!!

That’s their national anthem now.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by MEDICPATH(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good for you...but you don't have to tell us na

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by okerekeobasi: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
okay
Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by BruncleZuma: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Too much information

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by Kendumazy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very possible when you have intimacy gadgets.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
So we should barbecue a goat for you or what exactly?!

Revelation of the Year!!

Oshisko!!!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by HighKing01(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Real
Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by pejuakinab: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Until u show us the canal

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by eben1marketer: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wooooow, what an achievement! Kip it up.

Still looking for a reliable Web design company in Nigeria? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by pejuakinab: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Until u show us that canal
Until u show is the canal

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by ashemolepett: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
BECOME A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT PROGRAMMER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

WHAT YOU GET DURING PRACTICAL TRAINING!

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 27th March 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

MASTER JAVASCRIPT PROGRAMMING IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

JavaScript is the front end technology that deals with user interactivity. JavaScript code can be used to validate user input, create drop-down effects, switch CSS styles dynamically, and even make complex calculations.

What fun would a web site be if there was no functionality to it? In this course, we are going to concentrate on learning the fundamentals of the JavaScript language. A lot of even seasoned developers “tinker” with JavaScript without really understanding how the language works. That leads to viewing the language as more of a nuisance instead of a powerful tool. That is why we are going to concentrate not only on the “how” but also on the “why”, so you are empowered by the JavaScript language features, not confused by them. We’ll cover just about everything - from common language constructs and JavaScript types to objects, functions, arrays, closures, and scope isolation.

WHAT YOU GET DURING PRACTICAL TRAINING!

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Wednesday, 27th March 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: [/b]4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

[b]CERTIFICATION
: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by iammo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
undecided

This Love Machine and vibrator go Don peel for head.
Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by jconsulting(f): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
The last one you had did you tell us when you finish

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by SamOyovwi: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
I have never had in 2 years. Please help me out
Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by Olajah81: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Until l see ur toto?
I go confirm
Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by superfelix: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by ifymadu: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Na food? Useless farm implements disturbing our peace with rubbish
Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by ucsquare(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Just say the truth..people are no longer interested in fucking second hand HOELOWSHO dat has a pussy as wide as a well...

*spits*

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by Edoziesmart(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nairaland mods why are you promoting trash this days?

What concern me if she haven't had sex for the past 1 year?

SMH!

8 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by quincyshakur(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ur own beta now jus 12month Me wey neva nack woman for 5years now weytin i go com do sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Yvonne Nelson who admitted that she is in a long distance relationship, has disclosed that she has not had sex for over 12 months.

According to the Ghanaian actress, though she is  she is dating British photographer, Jamie Roberts, she hasn’t had sex in a long time. The mother of one further revealed that her boyfriend's job doesn’t allow them to spend much time together, and she on her own part is currently focused on raising her child, Ryn Roberts.

Yvonne Nelson who disclosed that she has not had sex for over 12 months, however added that she doesn't mind having another child. She told Joy New‘s MzGee in an interview “I don’t mind having another child. I have not had sex in more than a year and I am not crazy about sex.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/27/i-have-not-had-sex-in-12-months-yvonne-nelson/

Congrats I am
Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by Djyucee1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very possible. Most of these celebrities are sex starved

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson by savageboss77(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Did one where Bleep for eko & suit hotel[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.