Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (62074 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Kyemuz: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just blow this trumpet ....
PLEASE I NEED TO HEAR THAT TRUMPET SOUND

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
cry
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by namcyll(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
pls are they still alive?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Talknochip(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hatred everywhere in d land
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Dolapoajanaku: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cultists people shaaaaaaaaaaaa.... grin embarassed cheesy
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
IPOB AND SATAN DEY ARE CLOSE FRIENDS, EVIL TINZ NEVER CEASE IN THIS IPOB REGION FOR ONE DAY, Nawa oo Chaii
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by MENELIK11: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mutemenot:
What a waste!! Parcel the heads to Ogun where it's much needed cheesy

There are more cannibals in Osuland to use it for pepper soup enjoy your meal.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by YomiBankz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
I thought so too oh
Factfinder1:
So if you don't add ammechis name to the report it won't trend or what
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by CSTR1005: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
We have seen worst in this country. No need to add warning
oyibo lady will flinch at the sight of this.

Nairaland ladies will open the thread while eating meat and keep reading.

Too much gory news on nairaland. Everybody is desensitised.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by dvolt: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
When d govnor of rivers is a cultist. Watin u dey expect too see be4.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
CSTR1005:

oyibo lady will flinch at the sight of this.

Nairaland ladies will open the thread while eating meat and keep reading.

Too much gory news on nairaland. Everybody is desensitised.
Na so we see am
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by rummmy: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
kcmichael:
And wike said his the governor? .Rivers state is even worst than plateu and Benue.an average of 2 lives are killed daily in rivers state .In 2015 about 150lives were murdered in cold blood with some beheaded.
bloody liar dishing out rumors from beer parlour without any evidence..how did you arrive at that statistics
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Talknochip:
Hatred everywhere in d land

Any society where there's shortage of resources to go round, crime and killings usually becomes the order of the day. As long as our population continue to increase sharply without a reasonable economic shock-absorber, we're essentially just multiplying so we have enough bodies to kill.

To avert the catastrophe that awaits us, the country must be competently managed to produce laser-sharp targeted development that creates socio-economic opportunities for all.

In that absence which is our current trajectory, we are bound to experience killings of epic proportions and death galore in this country. I'm afraid we're heading toward the abyss of an all-out war, especially if we fail to rescue ourselves in 2019.

Nigeria is in a sorry state!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by wink2015(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
dainformant:
The renewed cult clash has sparked fear and unrest among residents in Rivers state. According to reports, two men were killed and beheaded by cult group in Ubima community in Ikwerre local government area of the state ( the country home of Minister of Transport, Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi).

The shocking incident reportedly happened on Sunday night and till now, no one has been arrested in connection with the gruesome killings.

Earlier this year, two cult gangs, Icelanders and Deygbam, allegedly fighting a political superiority battle have turned Ubima community in Ikwerre Local Government Area, Rivers State, into a battleground. In one of the gory encounters, fear gripped the entire community after one of the cult groups killed about three suspected members of a rival cult.

A number of chiefs and elders have fled the community and taken refuge in neighboring towns because of the atmosphere of insecurity in the town. The boys, who are on the prowl, monitor movements in and out of the community and harass any visitors to the community.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/two-men-beheaded-by-culitists-in-ubima-rivers-state.html

Can we christians have the guts to blame or condemn muslims whenever they behead a human being under any of their radical islamic doctraine?

Some Human being is heartless and very wicked.

Rivers state have known NO PEACE from the second tenure of Ex-governor Rotimi Amaechi to the present governor Nyesom Wike.

Quite sadly, their own children are save from the incessant killings in Rivers state while the children of the innocent Rivers state indigene are slaughtered for politicians to use to appease the gods.

Pay back day await this wicked generation of politicians.

One of the effect of this killings is that it tend to scare away foreign investors from our battered economy.

Rivers state is no doubt very rich in crude oil deposits, blessed with international waterways and or seaports for international exports.

But if the peace and tranquility is not available in proportionate quantity then Rivers state can not advance forward to tap the blessings and abundance both human and material that it is endowed with.

Amaechi and governor Wike must put their differences behind them for the peace and progress of Rivers state.

Too many death news in Rivers state since the ending of Niger Delta militancy.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by santricedupas(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
no be amaechi head I dey see so :Pno be amaechi head I dey see so
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by cpapa: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
bedspread:
My FATHER!! MY FATHER!!
anyone holding my blessing from north east south west i command them to die by fire, die by fire die fire 3times
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by liver123(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
I have no single pity for them. Idiot human being that will thinking through their Anus.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Reeb2244: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mutemenot:
What a waste!! Parcel the heads to Ogun where it's much needed cheesy
How is this funny to you? Are you now becoming mad?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by bedspread: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
cpapa:
anyone holding my blessing from north east south west i command them to die by fire, die by fire die fire 3times
AMEN OOOOO
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Talknochip(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Very true! May Heaven help us to do right thing in 2019... namet

Any society where there's shortage of resources to go around, crime and killings usually becomes the order of day. As long as our population continue to increase sharply, we're essentially just multiplying so we have enough bodies to kill.

To avert the all out catastrophe that awaits us, the country must be competently managed to produce laser-sharp targeted development that create socio-economic opportunities for all.

In that absence which is our current trajectory, we are bound to experience killings of epic proportions and death galore in this country. I'm afraid we're heading toward an all-out war, especially if we fail to rescue ourselves in 2019.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by MrCork: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
We have seen worst in this country. No need to add warning

..u again...anyways. as we discussed
Earlier. . .Plis can I have 3 some with u and Onstelly or with u & Saff or worst of all. .with u & that village pretty semi ilitarate chick called Hisduchess. ....am ready to give u guys £15 each...Hisduchess all ready agree.. deal??
cheesy
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Oyindidi(f): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
MrCork:

..u again...anyways. as we discussed
Earlier. . .Plis can I have 3 some with u and Onstelly or with u & Saff or worst of all. .with u & that village pretty semi ilitarate chick called Hisduchess. ....am ready to give u guys £15 each... deal??
cheesy
angry
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by MrCork: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
angry

..nok need for atitudes. ..it a simple yes or no...r u in or out? undecided
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Lordofthewest(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Antoeni(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
The Foolish Chief Security Officer of the State (Wike) will not take charge and bring a the Situation under control,when it now gets of Hand, they will Shouting Buhari........
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Mutemenot(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Reeb2244:
How is this funny to you? Are you now becoming mad?

I don't pity cultist when they die ok. If you are one of them u better repent or die same way
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
ikwerre and cultism. Thaks to God I left that place in 1 piece
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Nigeriadondie: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
If na dem dem no wahala. Make them dey kill themselves dey go. But if na Jew men dem be same fate shall befall them.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Dicksonpal: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is brutal.... Something must be done to stop this
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Keegan: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Is Port Harcourt a state?
Go back to Nursery 1.

samuelchimmy:
two states I do not wish to live in...
1.Lagos

2.PH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.