Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (62073 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by eddypolymer(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Another slaughter in agama lizard of ubima hometown.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by thunderbabs: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Even Nigeria police dey fear for their heads... sad

Who com dey protect?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
foolish youths people are hustling to make a daily bread some bunch of loosers parade themselves as cultists....two less asssholes in the world
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by AMUNSI23(f): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Such is life shocked
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by NaijaBlend: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
dynicks:
AJO IFE!!

morals have gone to the dogs!
insanity on the rise mehn!!

Sad! But the presidency keeps encouraging such!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by etrader(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Those are the leaders of tomorrow. All what they enjoy must is to kill.

I sorry for future of this nation. Before it was higher institutions of learning cultist exist now cultist can be found among barber,, mechanic and so on.

May God bless future of this country
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Justcards: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
I buy iTunes card, be it physical or ecodes the at best rate you can ever imagine alongside other credit cards topup... Whatsap justcards_09074891914 kiss kiss
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Superman30(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
namet:
These ignorant idiots are killing themselves for laughable reasons.
Useless dopeheads!
they are Christians and nobody is insulting their religion! If this had happened in the North now they would have been insulting Islam!!!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by engrjacuzzi: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
this thread is for cultist, I'm out of here
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
samuelchimmy:
two states I do not wish to live in...
1.Lagos

2.Rivers
As A Rivers Resident, I Will Advice U 2 Rethink. This Nonsense Can Never Happen In The City Because B4 They Will Run Away, They're Already Been Apprehended By The Police. All Those LGAs outside Port Harcourt, Obia/Akpor, Are Places Where This Things Happen.
Because There Alot Of Escape Routes There. So Rethink
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by samuelchimmy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
As A Rivers Resident, I Will Advice U 2 Rethink. This Nonsense Can Never Happen In The City Because B4 They Will Run Away, They're Already Been Apprehended By The Police. All Those LGAs outside Port Harcourt, Obia/Akpor, Are Places Where This Things Happen.
Because There Alot Of Escape Routes There. So Rethink
sorry not the ph I lived in for 2weeks, I nor do abeg.......
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by akpannungette(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Strong men.. grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by KingSango(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Men like this they spread them
All over Africa
To rid this filthy water? for all
Their colonial masters
These sufferers of worry and woe
No repo? then to see thee
The damage them then do their lives now
Of their brothers and sisters
Now, the small mud? the house over season
Then kill their fathers and brothers
Then don't sell their lives away
To their colonial masters
These lovers are boiling low
Don't spoil Africa
They're must be no rightful nation
Ask the traitors of Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnEvx1URS2s

The 9 Keys and How they were used to lock Africa into spiritual bondage

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, its what corrupts human society. Cult prostitutes are despised by God for trying to be God, they are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption in all high places, they are the catalyst for homosexuality temple prostitutes. The last Freemason lodge established in America in 1776 was African Lodge number 459. That's right 459 lodges strategically placed across colonized and enslaved Africans to control their population through cultism. The first Greek Fraternity was established in 1904, the Boule created to keep the professional African away from African liberation and pit them against their brethren. Greek cults also sprung up in Nigeria in 1952 beginning the sick cycle of cults forming at Nigerian universities. Cults are used as a form of spiritual control over the masses by a few Africans sold into bloodoath bondage and wicked secrecy. This is the control system that pop culture has calls "The Illuminati".

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Prime Example the African Moors of North Africa joined the Turks under the Islamic Caliphate and Western Freemasonry began to attack and enslave other Africans. The Moors are cult members of Freemasonry to this day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOzI3GTU6Cc&t=324s

The African American Boule Pederast Society and worshipers of Greek and Roman deities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJvCxax4YKQ

Nigerian Cultism which has virtually nothing to do with traditional culture but worship of Greek and Roman deities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIEMtT2Bv6k&t=1s

Kenya Cultist practices which is the worship of Greek and Roman deities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmG1AHE3bhc

Religion is dominated by devil worshiping cult Members in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV06tynP_ss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv2bSRvSRfI

Sodomy Rituals done in Church to unsuspecting Black Christians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-O3jA01DJ8

Cultural Awakening

www.undergroundriseup..com

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

The Devil System of Illuminati Worship

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
SEE heads
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by paramakina202: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
People are still head hunting in this century?
Tufiakwa!
Say no to both head hunting and skull mining.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by linkszelda: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
My girlfriend is IGBO and her name is AMAKA
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
samuelchimmy:
sorry not the ph I lived in for 2weeks, I nor do abeg.......
Lol
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by maxtreme: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wao, these people Sha, if na for Lagos them go begin shout yoruba ritualists, na war, abeg kill the people responsible for this on the spot
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by effido666: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
Ikwere boyz on the move.
f***ck uuu cool
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by ThinkSmarter: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
effido666:
f***ck uuu cool
lol grin
effido666:
f***ck uuu cool
lol
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Platony(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
samuelchimmy:
two states I do not wish to live in...
1.Lagos

2.Rivers

Seriously,.....

I think i'd prefer to stay in Uyo or Enugu. undecided

Even Bayelsa wey i dey sef, don cast finish. angry
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by samuelchimmy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Platony:

Seriously,.....

I think i'd prefer to stay in Uyo or Enugu. undecided

Even Bayelsa wey i dey sef, don cast finish. angry
bayelsa is a no no no no too
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Reeb2244: 12:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Mutemenot:

I don't pity cultist when they die ok. If you are one of them u better repent or die same way
Headless Zombie. Can't you see cultist are the cause of the victim? I wonder if you read before commenting.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by endsarrrs(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mutemenot:
What a waste!! Parcel the heads to Ogun where it's much needed cheesy
sad
Re: Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo by Mayng01(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2021
The heart of men........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak: Hassan, Fleeing Boko Haram Member Recaptured In Nasarawa / Police Arrests Nigerian Man After His Car Was Bashed By White Men / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.