Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,282 members, 7,864,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' (17545 Views)

“do You Want To K!ll Her?” – Fan Calls Out Korra’s Ex, Justin Dean / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness / Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For Lying Against Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by rhythyson: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
ladyF:
If this story is true, then the accuser is a very wicked human being.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

why i no dey see you again?

i been dey fear say maybe dem don kidnapp abi na womannapp you sef grin grin grin
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by OladeindeVW: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
The person in the pix is a Custom Officer and not a Police man has you claim to be. Abi d slap make you see double ni.
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by Xisnin(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
ifymadu:
You sound very stupid and more gullible to believe her cooked up story. Every little thing SARS, all yahoo boys and cheap agbanas.
If you go through my posts, you will see that I support SARS in arresting yahoo boys even many cry babies are against it(who knows if you are one of them).
But you are very foolish to believe the word of an eyewitness.
The dancer assaulted a SARS officer, he did nothing.
She insulted him, he did nothing.
Then she came online to accuse him of slapping her.

The same SARS officers(30 of them in this case) that are eager to arrest, detain and shoot suddenly become
terrified of a skinny lady and couldn't do anything. While this was going on, the eyewitness who happens to be
driving by and doesn't care about her own safety decided to intervene.

Even a kid will not believe such story, but what do I know, intelligence is not always correlated with age.
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by Xisnin(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
drealmydas:

It wrong to slap a policeman any where in the world, there will be consequences. I dislike NPF but what is wrong is wrong. Please stop displaying ignorance, try it in Isreal n be shot immediately.
In Nigeria, if you refuse to bribe an ordinary police officer, you can be shot. But a lady allegedly slapped one of the notorious SARS officer in company of other officers and nothing happened. That eyewitness is so dumb, if she wants to cook up story, she should have done it with sense.

If indeed she was wrong why are they against her recording?
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
ladyF:
If this story is true, then the accuser is a very wicked human being.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Where have you been since
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Xisnin:

In Nigeria, if you refuse to bribe an ordinary police officer, you can be shot. But a lady allegedly slapped one of the notorious SARS officer in company of other officers and nothing happened. That eyewitness is so dumb, if she wants to cook up story, she should have done it with sense.

If indeed she was wrong why are they against her recording?
You guys should just stop telling lies.

Why the hell have I never been harassed by the police, I just keep wondering.

My experience tells me that only criminals hate the police

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by Xisnin(m): 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
You guys should just stop telling lies.

Why the hell have I never been harassed by the police, I just keep wondering.

My experience tells me that only criminals hate the police
Most Nigerians have never been harassed by police, kidnapped or robbed. That doesn't mean the reported cases are lies.
If you stay in a bush or have a poor appearance, your chance of being harassed is almost zero.
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Typical of some feminist who accused men of rape and sexual abuse,only for you to ask them for evidence then they tag you rape enabler.

If we can adopt the American style where some of these overnight celebrities will undergo thorough scrutiny then they will learn to behave.
Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Xisnin:

Most Nigerians have never been harassed by police, kidnapped or robbed. That doesn't mean the reported cases are lies.
If you stay in a bush or have a poor appearance, your chance of being harassed is almost zero.
Bros I don't stay in a bush, I live in the heart of Lagos where most reports emanate from? I definitely do not have a poor appearance and I drive about too.

Nigerians with their criminal tendency alws want to have it smooth in town.
Doesn't work that way bro

I stopped believing most of the crooked stories about the police when I watched on channels how a guy lied against a police patrol team in Imo state. All the cops of that patrol team numbering 5 were all dismissed.

Some years later, same guy came to lagos and alleged another patrol team in same style. All the cops alleged were arrested and detained and were on the verge of being dismissed over an offence they didn't commit.

Unfortunately for the guy, a police officer who who once worked in Imo state noticed the striking resemblance the accuser had with the guy who lodged same complain in Imo.

The police in Lagos immediately requested for the transfer of the imo state casefile. The accuser confessed even before the casefile reached Lagos.

Another girl lied against SARS officers in Kwara state alleging that she was molested and that fingers were inserted into her vagina knowing that police authorities don't usually investigate allegations against its officers before punishing them.
The SARS operatives were detained for over a month until investigation revealed that the girl in question falsely accused the officers.

Nigerians are bad everywhere they go
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by ifymadu: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Xisnin:

If you go through my posts, you will see that I support SARS in arresting yahoo boys even many cry babies are against it(who knows if you are one of them).

The same SARS officers(30 of them in this case) that are eager to arrest, detain and shoot suddenly become
terrified of a skinny lady and couldn't do anything. While this was going on, the eyewitness who happens to be

Even a kid will not believe such story, but what do I know, intelligence is not always correlated with age.
Just listen to yourself and see how intelligent your foolishness is making you sound. Every police man on the street have suddenly become SARS and idiots like you buy any story you read about SARS. Get some brain, it’s expensive but stupidity is more expensive.
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by salford1: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nigerians are now waking up to realise that SARs are not your enemy but the daredevil armed robbers and yahoo boys.
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
If they start handing out prison sentences for false accusations a lot of men would willingly turn homosexual. If you understand, you understand.
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by ifymadu: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Xisnin:

Useless idiot, hope you have seen the video and statement by the policeman? Foolish people like you are the ones that will not allow Nigeria move forward.
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Xisnin:
The eyewitness is a girlfriend to a SARS officer.
She couldn't hide the barbarity of SARS by claiming they want to beat her up. What kind of a police gang up to beat a civilian when they could have arrested here?
When does SARS become traffic warden?

If you think SARS is wrong for arresting yahoo boys but it is okay for them to harass a motorist. Then something is wrong somewhere.

Hello, don't be quick to judge. Have you watched the video?
Re: Eyewitness Calls Out Korra Obidi For 'Lying Against Policeman' by y3mi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
justinajp:
you said she took a picture , only someone doing the wrong thing would be afraid of having their picture taken! WHAT WRONG WAS THE POLICE OFFICER DOING OR HAS DONE? Nigerian police violate citizens rights on a daily basis , Nigerian police believes it is okay to slap citizens at will to intimidate them , even Nigerians believe it is okay to torture suspects into admitting to a crime irrespective of if he/she did it or not , Things are fast becoming worse in this nation . the POLICE keeps getting worse , it is still corruption /business as usual at the police stations . it is a big shame .
I concur, she probably took picture of the officer as he arse-thumped her car bonnet, the female eye witness probably intervened a while after the huge PaySlap could have been in TransMission without actually seeing it Registered on her face given to the blind or awkward viewing angle she may have been witnessing the incident from, vehicles away. That's just an hypothesy. Well, according to this witness...she said she had to involve herself when the lane-breaker lady was being surrounded by men numbering up to 3ya0, so how then could she have being lying of being slapped if the witness herself was still in her car witnessing an incident

What actually happened would have been known by now if there are CCTVs everywhere in the acclaim city of excellence, however what I abhore are the clodpolls here attacking the lady's personality, begrudging her for what she does, not seeing her first as a human like them, even if she is an olosho as many m1ndfvckd commenters have typed after definng and judging her based on the sultry image the useless/neverdowell newsbreaker deem suitable to present her to the rest of us who don't know her before, that still doesn't justify the manhandling she must have being through. Yes, I believe she was most likely manhandled otherwise she wouldn't have come online to voice out on her right was violated if she isn't pained. I, just as countless others have experienced similar or worse violation in the so-called law enforcers running this sh!th0le.

Many would say people from the celebrity world should speak out on our behalf for the inhumane things we go through daily in this sh!th0le, now one has voiced out based on what happened to her and what many has done here is to call her a b!tch, h0e and all sorts who is looking for fame. Gosh! As if she wished this upon herself to happen so she can shine from the popularity that comes from it as it trends. Don't get me wrong, I am not defending her for obstructing traffic by taking one lane, infact I am aware of how snooty and self-concieted some of our toosh girls/ladies can be, how attitudinal many of them are, but still doesn't warrant whatever kind of maltreatment, be it male or female, celebrity or shoe-cobbler.

@NOETHNICITY
Based on what you said...I, 100% agree with you that there are those who will exploit the fact that policing in Nigeria is horrendous and rife with abuse of power to their advantage by accusing officers of the law of a wrongdoing, but are you also trying to convince us all that all the crime posted on Nairaland CRIME section in a week alone involving Nigerian law-enforcers who have either threatened, abused, violated and in some cases acted in ways that resulted to the deaths of innocent citizens are all based on wrongfull accusations or false reporting or erroneous information by the news media (not social media)? ? ?

@SalamRushdie
How does an officer who seem like the kind of chap who can beat a girl up look like ? As if anyone can tell who can beat and not beat a girl up by the countenance of their face.

@SAMBARRY
You asked why do women like playing victims in every situation. Let me ask you, why do you have to make this about women ? Are all the men in similar and even worse situation than that of hers also playing victims ?

@drealmydas @Xisnin
Guys, wait a minute, did she slapped that officer because from the report I read yesterday, there was no mention of that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's Your Favorite Actress In Jenifa`s Diary [photo] / Lesbians In Bbnaija 2019 House? Two Female Housesmates Spotted Kissing (video) / Rukky Sanda Outfit To Tinsel 1000 celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.