Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (26465 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by FaceThem: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Too Bad
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Clear murder....

That's not how to hang

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
That's murder not suicide!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
And some people go say na buhari cause am
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by lekdun: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Anytime we hear stories of someone committing suicide we are always quick to judge or condemn the victim not bothering to look at the possibility of being killed by someone and making it look as if the victim committed suicide. People can do anything to escape justice..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by icejoel(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
zoba88:
Olufemi took to Facebook to share the sad story of a man who killed himself in Ogun state and wrote...

'How can someone do dis to him self, happen dis morning at Aferiku idiroko border Ogun state'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/man-commits-suicide-by-hanging-in-ogun.html

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by AerialMapper: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tokziby:
This looks more like a murder than a suicide...

The height between the guy and the ground is very short.

The distance between the harness and the lintel is too close for him to put the noose around his neck.

The way the noose is tied gives more credence to the murder. It cannot be achieved by the deceased cos it was first wrapped around his neck before it was tied to the lintel.

Plus there is no sign of what he stood on before hanging himself. I agree; looks like murder
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tokziby:

The distance between the harness and the lintel is too close for him to put the noose around his neck.

The way the noose is tied gives more credence to the murder. It cannot be achieved by the deceased cos it was first wrapped around his neck before it was tied to the lintel.
Exactly!
Suicide is possible only wen self rescue is impossible!
Just as it'simpossible to commit sucide by holding once breath.
From d pix he could have easily held on to the lintel at the point of death or support himself with d doorpost before the point of death, therefore he was killed and then hunged!
Sad that our police don't investigate alledged sucide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
The broom which is the symbol of witches is also the symbol of the APC

So expect things like this cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Amumaigwe: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
zoba88:
Olufemi took to Facebook to share the sad story of a man who killed himself in Ogun state and wrote...

'How can someone do dis to him self, happen dis morning at Aferiku idiroko border Ogun state'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/man-commits-suicide-by-hanging-in-ogun.html

People from Buhari supporting states are just committing suicide daily. We cautioned them, but they accused us of jealousy. See their lives...
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
THIS REGIME OF APC IS VERY HORRIFY, BAD NEWS EVERY BLESSED DAY
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by MiriamMoney(f): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
First time I will be quoting someone on this platform.. You actually lack common sense and sympathy. You needn't politicize everything or just anything.
Don't be an 'aturu' Hausa next time.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by one4GOD(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamLucy:
Why didn't he ask for help.
Sad.
from who abeg
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by goldt456(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
I bet, this is not suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by greatcrown: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
This looks more like murder to me.

Nothing in that pix suggests suicide!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by khalids: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Somehow, I don't believe this was suicide.....his hands are in reach of areas that can stop him from killing himself....

I thing in the panic of suffocation he would have grabbed on to the ledge....but i may be wrong
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by seanswitch(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Murder case
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by yinkbell: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tokziby:

U observed the scene well. This ain't a murder from my own observations. The guy was creative in making the noose. If u checking very well. He put is head in the neck opening of the top. He wrapped the truck of the shirt and the two sleeve to his neck then later joined the sleeve to the top of the lintel. He could achieved this by squeezing in between the door opening and sliding up gradually while using is legs as anchor on the door frame to maintain stability. He was able to tie the sleeve to the top of the lintel. Is achievable bro. He took his life. Devil is behind all suicide thought. May God deliver us from the evil one in Jesus name.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
this is murder, dat rope no fit kill am
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Once Nigerians learn how to do something, they take it to the extreme
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Where is da boi saying him n buhari is solving nigeria's spiritual problems..... We see your solutions oooo..

People committing suicide, setting themselves ablaze, coz of the hardship in d land.

Who dey help person sef dz days.. Dey go tell u dey get their own for body ni undecided

It tks a lot of courage to end ur own life. E easy shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Izabel:

no one wants to help when they hear your problem is money related

...And that is where God comes in. When people fail us, we should please turn to God Almighty for a way out. He is a Father to the fatherless.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Benblaq(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
mmb:
One of the wailers!
Some will hug transformer.
As 2019 election approaches
May God forgive you. Amen
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
I think he was killed
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Everybody just dey cut out o! Hmmmm. Me make I do my own cut out oo! cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
the rate at which people commit suicide in Yoruba land is very alarming, I hope tinubu and that dwarfism/midget are aware of this suffering their kinsmen are passing through because of their useless political ambition
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
He won't rest in peace if that house belongs to another man.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Venerable612(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
The name of that community itself is frightening “We want to see death?”. May be I am not translating it properly.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tokziby:

Excellent. u suppose dey work with Crime detector and fighter Department.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by manGODDED: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Izabel:

no one wants to help when they hear your problem is money related
SO ON POINT
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by skolobo: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
suicide!!!!!!!! ha! this buhari government worse have not had of suicide like this in past government
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by igbozionism(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
rlcanon:
RIP THE DEAD.

OVER TO YOU APC = ANIMALS PEOPLES CRIMINAL.

FRUSTRATION IS ONE THING BUT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVED IN GOD ALMIGHT THAT THINGS CAN TURN AROUND FOR GOOD WITHIN THE NEXT SECOND,MINUTE,HOUR,DAY,WEEK,MONTH AND YEAR DO NOT LOOSE HOPE.PLEASE DO NOT COMITTE SUICIDE.

JUST TESTING SOMETHING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack, Shoot Bartholomew Nnanyelugo Chime In Enugu (Photos) / Ogun State SARS Officers Pepper-spray, Flog FUNAAB Student / Nigerian Man In South Africa Stabs 2 Nigerians To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.