Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges (44255 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by WotzupNG: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
The police officer who was accused by dancer Korra Obidi of slapping her has reacted to the accusation. Sharing a video which shows the dancer allegedly slapping him, he narrated his own side of the story.

See screenshots and video below.

The police officer's account also corresponds with an eyewitness's account (@Hotsucreee) who stated that Korra Obidi was very rude to the police officer and other men who were around at the scene. The eyewitness also stated that the dancer was not touched as claimed.

”Girl you are completely wrong. I witnessed this and I got you out of this mess today . You weren’t in your lane and there was a lot of traffic. You were going to make the traffic get worse and they asked you to reverse back but you blatantly refused now you blame it on them . COME ON . You were the only girl in the midst of over 30 men I wonder how you would have survived it if I didn’t intervene.

Being stubborn never solves a problem. @drjustindean tell your queen to choose her battles . She started the fight despite the fact that she was wrong . She was in a wrong lane and they asked her to get back to her lane and she refused

@tiwasavage she was in the wrong lane and they asked her to reverse and she refused . You don’t fight when you are wrong . In the midst of over 30 men they all wanted to beat her up . I had to stand up for her and begged them to leave her that she would delete the pictures she took.. No body laid fingers on her, I witnessed the incident, let’s say the truth.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/video-korra-obidi-slapping-police/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZo9zG3FBa4&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by WotzupNG: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
mORE

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Administration1: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Believe slay queens at your own peril

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
You don shoot urself for leg, stupid biatch. fapson persin

You violate traffic rule, instead make you just beg jejely and lie say you get emergency.

According to LASG traffic law, she suppose go jail for 3 years straight up, then another 5 years for assaulting a police officer..

216 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by lanaVello(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lesson: do not believe everything you read online,esp when you haven't heard from the other side!

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by LifestyleTonite: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oboy see the dirty slap shocked

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by TheAngry1: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
After dem go dey post #EndSARS...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by SirLakes: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by neolboy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
No comment
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by N0favors: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
From the way she was being so disrespectful in her video, I knew she wasn't innocent. Stupid girl

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
women and victim card. nonsense

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Oyindidi(f): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
They should arrest that lawless citizen asap.

Mumu officers

43 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Luukasz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
I don't fall for publicity stunts.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Beface(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
And na man go put this one for house! Lady way get mind to slap police man,she go fit give her husband Otapiapia chop.

72 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by gerrardomendes(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
The danger of listening to one side of a story

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by LesbianBoy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Idiots like this korra will make people stop believing girls angry

36 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by imolereed(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Na she go give that idiot abayomi mouth to dey talk rubbish again

1 Like

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by davillian(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
So na for us to come here and be looking for who slapped who .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Anomi.
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Aare2050(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018

Check my signature and thank ME later
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
When you finish come let me give you my own
Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by Koolking(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
What is wrong with all these bloggers and instagram trolls. Is it by force to upload ambiguous video on social media?

The video proved nothing. In fact the video posted is useless in this case.

If the girl lied to the public, she should be prosecuted to serve as deterrent to other mischievous girls. The case of one fapson and taxify driver on rape came to mind

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by guywitzerogal(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Social media is give sum lazy people attention...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by MrGoogle88: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
The officer should sue her, I watched a case like this on judge Judy, these girls sabi lie.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by ojlifa: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
It is time the Lagos police commissioner do the needful,just as he has been arresting police officers to bring them to line with best standard,it is equally nice he bring the citizen to best standards,the young lady should be fished out arrested and placed before the court for assaulting an officer of the law .that is how it is done in developed countries

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by cvibe2: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nigerian Police have been made impotent by politicians. Reduced to bag carrying, umbrella carrying and security guard police.

You can not assault a policeman in foreign climes and go scott free as shown in the video.

In foreign climes, policemen will drag you out of your car if you resist arrest and arrest you on top.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by RexTramadol1: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
SARS must CONTINUE

Only law offenders and violators wants to end it.

Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges by amosyanyan(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
gerrardomendes:
The danger of listening to one side of a story
Hmm...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song / Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Actual Photos Of Lilian Esoro Traditional Makeover, Makeup Artist Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.