Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Milk Drop Of Kindness(10 Stories) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Milk Drop Of Kindness(10 Stories) (388 Views)

Kindness Sits In The Heart Not In Having Abundance. / A Drop Of Kiss / Award Winning Story: A Drop Of Something - Michael Okereke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Milk Drop Of Kindness(10 Stories) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmm.... I had this drop on my mind And I decided to drop it here. No copying allowed and no featuring on any blog or Facebook or instagram page either. Thou has been warned.
SYNOPSIS
Just a little kindness, goes around.
A little drop of love, makes the world a better place.
A tiny itsy bitsy tenderhearted act goes a long way of shaping the world.
Join me as I take this journey of 10 acts of kindness. Maybe you won't be so cynical and you may have a change of heart.
THE ORPHAN
The wind blew and people hurried in it. The distinguishable smell of earth, vegetation and life all mingled with the cold drafty air. It yelled rain.
"The rainy season is almost upon us. Where shall we go Funke? Where shall we hide in our cold bones and wet clothes?" a little boy said poetically.
The noise of rats, and cockroaches the daily vermin neighbours of the homeless rattled along with the noisy road. Cars bared their horns, people hurried further, market women yelled around, calling for their young ones or no one at all. The small shacks were swiftly closed down as the pitter-pattering of rain began. Little drops, who once began was said to make a mighty ocean.
The boy looked at the road, so busy, no one would ever notice them. But his eyes and mind held hope, though they told a story. Passers-by looked at the two little children, the vivid picture of poverty displayed like an art on canvas, briefly described to be comprised of a seven year old boy with unkempt hair, long gangly legs, wearing an oversized dirty T-shirt and torn rubber sandals. He leaned on a forlorn figure hidden beneath the shadows.

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Birth / Amazon Kindle Ebook Free: Mentomi–download My Mentorship Ebook Free-limited Time / My Walk Of Shame (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.