Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! (18192 Views)

Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid / Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos) / Soulama Abdoulaye Is Dead (Burkina Faso Goalkeeper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Gisthoodng(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Former Physiotherapist of the Nigerian Super Eagles team Olawale Oladejo has been reported dead.

The news comes just weeks after the Nigerian national football team were knocked out of the 2018 World Cup in Russia by Argentina.

The news of Oladejo's death was announced by the management of the Nigerian national team in a tweet via its official Twitter account (@NGSuperEagles).

The tweet reads, “We regret to announce the untimely passing of our former physiotherapist, Olawale Oladejo.

“We pray God grants his family, friends and colleagues the fortitude to bear this loss.”

The reason for his death was not addressed as at when the tweet above was made public.

Source:>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/so-sad-nigeria-super-eagles-former.html

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
We pray God grants his family, friends and colleagues the fortitude to bear this loss.”
RIP sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
One of those people who brought super eagles to shambles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by ufuosman(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by ipobarethieves: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided embarassed all ye fat pipu, especially ye pipu wey dey mixture alomo plus stout and Guilder together shud stop em.Exercise pls It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by GOFRONT(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Just when Efcc is about to prosecute Pinnick
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by TheAngry1: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Mumu, did you read that he was physio when the team won AFCON in 2013? You act like a cursed individual most times...

23 Likes

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by loadedvibes: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Job opening for a physiotherapist
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by boolet: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
ipobarethieves:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided embarassed all ye fat pipu, especially ye pipu wey dey mixture alomo plus stout and Guilder together shud stop em.Exercise pls It is well
Lol, so slim people no dey die? Poor health no repect size oo, ask Tagbo.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by laraemi(f): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rip
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by BOOMnaija(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

U are d greatest fool in Nigeria as at 06/07/2018

9 Likes

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by BOOMnaija(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by supereagle(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Rest in peace my dear colleague.
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Thanks18(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's a pity Rest in peace
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
U again.. cool cool
post=69143722:
We pray God grants his family, friends and colleagues the fortitude to bear this loss.”
RIP sir.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Dbiks: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
RIP our dear Mr Oladejo..... Saw you last on monday, we hugged and laughed never knew you were bidding farewell..... May the good God give all of us the fortitude to bear this huge loss....
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by LZAA: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
ipobarethieves:

1 Like

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:

Respect the dead!
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by naijacentric(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
do u even have one drop of sense at all
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by tolulope1990(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
I know this man very well and very humble to the core... Always ready to help, gave me money to write my first jamb in 2007 when we met at liberty stadium ibadan.... So sad about this.... Rest on egbon... All you leave behind will glow sad

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
RIP.

Did he die during child birth cos the man in that pic is clearly 11 months pregnant.

Isn't a physiotherapist suppose to be fit? Hmmm, what's my own.
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Franklyspeakin: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2018
Dbiks:
RIP our dear Mr Oladejo..... Saw you last on monday, we hugged and laughed never knew you were bidding farewell..... May the good God give all of us the fortitude to bear this huge loss....
rip to him. He use to be my neighbor at aguda many years ago. He was married to princess. Then he shared super eagles souvenirs after every official competitions when he gets back. I was so shocked to see his picture.
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by AreaFada2: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Rip.
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by fortune1968: 2:14am On Jul 07, 2018
boolet:

Lol, so slim people no dey die? Poor health no repect size oo, ask Tagbo.
Don't bring Tagbo issue .More than meets the eye bout Tagbos death .Davido is sure of that . ...........Rituals everywhere !
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by popsyleo1: 3:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Rip
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2018
He is a fake Chief.
Chief Azubuike ko, Chief selense ni.
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Olufunmihimself: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2018
The only man that ever gave me money apart from my parents. Rip uncle Wale. Heaven accept you.
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by perdollar(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
rat poison have killed him
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by megastu(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
In one post you say rest in peace and in that same post you say did he die during child birth. Internet has made people dont reason properly before posting.

Have you ever lost a loved one? do you know the pain involved?
Magnifik18:
RIP.

Did he die during child birth cos the man in that pic is clearly 11 months pregnant.

Isn't a physiotherapist suppose to be fit? Hmmm, what's my own.

1 Like

Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
megastu:
In one post you say rest in peace and in that same post you say did he die during child birth. Internet has made people dont reason properly before posting.

Have you ever lost a loved one? do you know the pain involved?

Shut up and fvck the hell off my comment - son of a b!tch..

You can lick his azs if you are that thirsty.

Dude was unhealthy while alive and must have died due to complications from poor help and you m0ron can't see that.

Poor health may hv wiped away your generation - I believe that's your fvcking problem and not mine.

Chief mourner.
Re: Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! by DONADAMS(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United / Cavani And Thiago Silva To Leave PSG In August / Nigeria (2) Vs. Cote D'ivoire (0) In 2008 Olympics: Nigeria Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.