Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Future In Software Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Future In Software Development (3239 Views)

I Want To Start A Career In Software Development / Where Is Nigeria In Software Technology? / Efficient Training For A Career In Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future In Software Development by mimohmi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2006
Hi All,
This is actually my first time on this site. I have seen the topics posted and quite
impress. As a nigerian, i think i owe it this site to bring my IT exprience to bear.
My name is Lieutenant Commander Musa Idurise Mohammed (Rtd). Left
the navy cause of my Love of IT Project.
The point is, if for any reason, anybody is thinking of hopping into the software arena, please
consider areas like Java (Programming Language for the future), Linux (Unix base OS - killing microsoft) and
in Database, whao Oracle (IFA). So hope it's help.
For people, having problems using thier CDMA phone to connect with Linux,
before the week runs out, i promise to post the scripts on this forum. Infact, am using my starcomms phone
on my linux box. See you guys.

SCJA SCJP SCWCD SCBCD( in feb 06) Linux Freek
Re: The Future In Software Development by kzone: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2006
just wanted to shin up on some programming b4 busting off to service(NYSC)

how long is does it take to learn programming to a proficient level.
what languages are best to begin . in terms of robustness and efficiency
is it possible to make a living as a programmer in nigeria.
whats the future for a programmer in nigeria. every one seems to be diving into webdesigning.
Re: The Future In Software Development by c0dec(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2006
Re: The Future In Software Development by instinctg(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2011
hmmm, so where do we go from here?

(1) (Reply)

Web Applications Are Not The Way Out / Your Eureka Moments / Anyone Interested In Having A Peer-to-peer Script Or Custom Made Website ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.