Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn (47970 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Fulani Herdsman Carries His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat And Destroy The Farmers Corn In Benin City Edo State.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD2Bnuo_SBw

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:25am On Jul 07, 2018
They should arrest him now.
Why the video?
Someone is destroying your business and you have time for video?
Arrant rubbish

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Nwodosis(m): 4:30am On Jul 07, 2018
If you are not a Fulani in this country, you are a conquered being. If you are in doubt, hold just a penknife and cross a police checking point. But your conquerors(the Fulanis) are allowed to move around with daggers and other weapons to keep you, the conquered in check! It is just the bitter truth.

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by brownshooga: 4:31am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152934:
Why the video?
Arrant rubbish
who will arrest him
When they have oga at the top

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:34am On Jul 07, 2018
brownshooga:
who will arrest him
When they have oga at the top
I looked at your profile pic and I saw that you are not following it sis.
I support Buhari, you don't support him.
Why don't we respect each other's view brownshooga?!
It is well.
Do have a Great weekend ahead.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Anigreat: 4:36am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152934:
Why the video?
Arrant rubbish

shocked

Arrest who?

Who will arrest them?

Don't let me lay curses on you mr man, you brought this to us by voting daura dullarrrd .

The say people should surrender their ancestral land to Fulani herdsmen, if they want to be alive. Try to arrest this terrorist now, and get killed and nothing will happen.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:

Arrest who?

Who will arrest them?

Don't let me lay curses on you mr man, you brought this to us by voting Daura President .

Short of words here!
GOD BLESS you too.
We will remain civil still!
And will never behave like a tout that we are not!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by brownshooga: 4:44am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152999:

I looked at your profile pic and I saw that you are not following it sis.
I support Buhari, you don't support him.
Why don't we respect each other's view brownshooga?!
It is well.
Do have a Great weekend ahead.
You concluded that I dont follow the genocide trend and partiality going on in this country from my profile? Thats laughable.

Keep supporting him until fulani herdsmen invade your bbq stand with their cows to graze.

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49am On Jul 07, 2018
brownshooga:
You concluded that I dont follow the genocide trend and partiality going on in this country from my profile? Thats laughable.

Keep supporting him until fulani herdsmen invade your bbq stand with their cows to graze.
U sef don talk be dat now shey?
Seems you dont know who you are dealing with when it comes to being savage.
Wait, he will soon come for you, he's sleeping for now.
We'll soon handover.
Brb......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Moyinoluwa35(f): 5:10am On Jul 07, 2018
I dreamt a very bad dream,i woke up it was 4.32am,in my dream the hausa are planning war on xtians,it wil start frm d main north,i saw them chasin anything christian with cutlass.i dnt knw d state where the plan wil take place in north.lets pray 4 nigeria

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by africanusvu(m): 5:14am On Jul 07, 2018
But though I hate Fulani wit passion. This don't look like a maize farm.I saw land overgrown wit weeds and few dry already harvested dry maize plant standing.just my opinion pls

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Khd95(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2018
I used to be proud of the Nigeria that liberated south africa, sierra leone, Liberia etc.. The Nigeria that restored peace in many other countries,... Now we have a Nigeria of fulani herdsmen. A Nigeria that can't even liberate some states from local insurgencies. I weep

God bless me with small money make I jaapa comot from thos country, abeg

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Paperwhite(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Just imagine! undecided undecided And this government is tell Nigerians to surrender land for cattle ranching/colony/grazing God knows what shitcrap angry
"No acts of wickedness done to man by man will go unpunished.
If it is not punished now it will be later.
If it's not punished by man it will be by God(Late Dele Giwa).

Thank God our lives and land are not in your hands, hence the decision as to what becomes of us and properties are in the hand of our creator.(Credit to whom is due).

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Yankee101: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oshiomole. See ya people? See wetin you wan carry come Benin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by joeaz58(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
buhari kids are at work

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't know what I did wrong in my previous life to deserve living in the same country with these stupid Fulani men... the cows are even better than them

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by obowunmi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
BokoHoram Terrorist, Osinbajo and Buhari's boys. Doing what they do best.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by LazyNairalander(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
"There" are in south now it's a matter of time they will reach the land of the three wise men.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by obainojazz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
cool
Benin witches will deal with him accordingly

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
The video was recorded by a useless IPOB member...

Only you dey run commentary for the video they talk rubbish....

Facts

No where in the video did the herdsman ask his cow to eat corn....

The said corn in the video have already been harvested and wat is left there is just the dried out corn stalks....

When the useless video recorder called the attention of the herdsman to the fact that the place where the cattles are grazing is someone's "farm", he promptly drove his cattles out of there...

Nothing indicates in the video that that place is a farm except for the presence of dried out corn stalks and the continuous ranting of the ipob dimwit recording the video.

SEUN
Your platform is being used to circulate hatred in Nigeria and one day you will answer for it. Your mods push rubbish news to fp with false headlines and without proper investigation for gullible readers to feed on... Thereby spreading more hatred amongst Nigerians... Surely, one day, you will be called to answer for all this.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by ipobarethieves: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
sad angry
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Harvested corn

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by 12Monkeys: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
The idiot talking is a confirmed coward.

See as e dey try reason with fulani cow

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Kezifils(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Just imagine. If something happens to him now, his ppl will return with Aks to kill and claim they were wronged first

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
africanusvu:
But though I hate Fulani wit passion. This don't look like a maize farm.I saw land overgrown wit weeds and few dry already harvested dry maize plant standing.just my opinion pls

That’s what I thought also. It’s an already harvested dry maize. But that dosen’t warrant them to invade the farm tho. Although, the Fulani guy left easily when the guy told him to leave

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Paperwhite(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152934:
Why the video?
Arrant rubbish
Who have been arrested that you know

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Diso60090(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Why come nairaland wey you get cult boys full everywhere for Benin call them make em come kill this people with the way them killing their self very easy na to buy Them guns work don finish

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by tiredoflife(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
I guess this people too has killed a Fulani to be repaid with cows grazing their farms
They also burnt Fulani villages grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.