Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi (47935 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Who Was Battered By Her Baby Daddy In South Africa Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by CastedBlog: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Remember the woman who was assaulted and beaten by a Police officer in Ghana? Well her life just got better as she just became a millionaire.
Her name is Patience Osafo a nursing mother, after the heartbreaking video broke the internet few days ago, Foundations and well meaning companies reached out to her, and has supported her.

Popular Ghana radio station, Peace FM donated GH₵7000 thats over N500k to her for her medical bills and upkeep.

So far the assaulted nursing mother has received over GH₵40,000 (2.9million) cash donations, foodstuff, clothing, An apartment and a shop.

The policeman thought he was beating the hell out of this woman but didn't know he was beating poverty out of her.

See photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/woman-who-was-battered-by-police.html

19 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by anyicash(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
God used the police officer to bless that woman..God can do wonderful things in different ways..always trust in God.

252 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Mutemenot(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
cry cry cry cry and SARS don batter us from January to December not even a letter of an apology given. Abeg who sabi road to Ghana shocked

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Homeboiy: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
I hear say Na God is good motors Abi Big Joe dey load from ramat park to ghana

See Me see Ghana ooo

chai we dey suffer for this country sha

18 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Torg77: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
anyicash:
God used the police officer to bless that woman..God can do wonderful things in different ways..always trust in God.

Bring your testicles too and let me beat them with a hot metal bat

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Merimental(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ghana is a typical example of Small but Mighty country...towing d right path indeed

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by robinso01(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Gentlevin: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
robinso01:
every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.
My brother no be every disappointment they bring blessing ooo.....

Some disappointment fit land u in front of Lion oooo......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by anyicash(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Torg77:

when fools talk we know.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by anyicash(m): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Torg77:

the way you guys disrespect ppl on nairaland is totally annoying...you don't know me, and you have not met or seen me..cos we both are on nairaland..I forgive ur ignorance anyway.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by pawesome(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
That good business....
Meanwhile that man wey because of Lebanese dem slap nkoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by gabazin080(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
I hate hearing my #husband is cheating on me by women. If ur husband is cheating on u does ur pussy hole closed?
Come to Me and we also cheat on him too!
I hate nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by gabazin080(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Why can't Satan apologize to God so that we go back to The garden of Eden? There is one lady I want to see without clothes..

<b>Abeg make I get my likes oo

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by frowland(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
hahah, some people in 9ja need such beating.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
God can make you become a better person in various condition

She chop beating become successful

Wow grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by thunderbabs: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
cry cry cry cry and SARS don batter us from January to December it even a letter of an apology given. Abeg who sabi road to Ghana shocked

ABC transport

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by felo812000(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Torg77:

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Nice one. Ghana is far ahead of Nigeria in every thing. Very coordinated country in many things. Even in traffic, they obey like mad even when police are not on ground.
people will be looking for police to beat them up now while they tell their friends to record the event. But don't try it in Naija , you, your friends and family will pay dear for it. They will label you as a thief that want to disarm the police. And your friend as an accomplice. Then the police will investigate and release their own versions that you slap a police officer that is carrying his lawful assignments without provocation. Then you torn his uniform and about to disarm him, before he reacted. And they will charge you to court. The lawyers and the judges will then ask you to pay 500k to bail your self. Then you will be forgotten in prison and that will be your end.
Naija police is your friend indeed.
By the way, where is offa bank robbery prime suspects and the so called aides to kwara state governor? They never parade them. Ever since they paraded or let's say, show us that shengeren movies of some of them? What happened to them since? Are they still investigating? Why are they not charged to the court since then? Soin we no go hear anything again about it until 5years later, that, may be one of them is caught with weapons again and we will all remember that we know this face now? And the circle will go on again. What a country we have!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by favourbaby: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
cool

some people after reading this would wish to be battered and be given same.

meanwhile ....

Someone needs a good self-contained apartment in a serene environment within Agbara axis. It must have constant power supply, potable water and not too far from the main road.
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by nwakibie3(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Popular Ghana radio station, Peace FM donated GH₵7000 thats over N500k [/b]to her for her medical bills and upkeep.

So far the assaulted nursing mother has received over [b]GH₵40,000 (2.9million)
cash donations

so the uselessness of our naira currency don reach this height

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by sonnie10: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Would you say that justice is served? What happens to the perpetrator then?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by moscobabs(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
All thanks to the Officer that beat the poverty out of her. Now that God has already used the police for the woman I think it's better to forgive the officer now and get call back from Ghana police then all charges should be withdrawn.

Lord anything that will happen that will make my helper locate me baba!!!! I'm ready to face the hardship and bitterness of it now, Let it start happen

In Jesus mighty name I pray

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Ijaya123: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
This is gladdening to know.

But the story will not be complete without the officer being heavily punished for that brutality on that helpless woman. It is only way to prevent a re-occurrence of such despicable acts.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
angry Please, Who I'll Beat Me?
Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by HotMario: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Sirpaul(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
O boy Ghana....... not in 9ja FG go carry 10K give am

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi by Nahum777(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
They will only tell her sorry in Nigeria. Stupid country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi / Deadly Gang Member 'Spartacus' Arrested In Ogun, Makes Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.