Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,016 members, 7,852,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) (52194 Views)

Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) / Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Alphanancy: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
I will give you a very simple and base example. Someday in the future when a natural idea that may be business related comes to your heart strongly. Something you imagine can solve problems for others and also profit you, Note i said the idea must come naturally and with passion on your part. As you brood over how to nurture this business idea and look for ways to launch it, within that space of time you will begin to see that kind of business begin to spring up in places not far from you. This means that the essence or spirit of man is one and universal. As a thought goes through your heart and you begin to brood over it you are sending strong waves into the universe and people on the same frequency as you are will pick it up and also start thinking of how to do similar thing. THOSE who have the funds and expertise are most likely the first to launch out. Now this source of the idea original comes from the source or I which is the universal MIND. It may have even happened to you once or twice.
Bluezy13:

Please explain the law of attraction in relation to the post you mentioned
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Alphanancy:
I will give you a very simple and base example. Someday in the future when a natural idea that may be business related comes to your heart strongly. Something you imagine can solve problems for others and also profit you, Note i said the idea must come naturally and with passion on your part. As you brood over how to nurture this business idea and look for ways to launch it, within that space of time you will begin to see that kind of business begin to spring up in places not far from you. This means that the essence or spirit of man is one and universal. As a thought goes through your heart and you begin to brood over it you are sending strong waves into the universe and people on the same frequency as you are will pick it up and also start thinking of how to do similar thing. THOSE who have the funds and expertise are most likely the first to launch out. Now this source of the idea original comes from the source or I which is the universal MIND. It may have even happened to you once or twice.

I understand thought waves and their process of reproduction in the thought world. I know very well the law of attraction.

I requested you explain the law in relation to the post you mentioned

Cc: Diso60090's
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.